Who would you be in Hazzard if it were real?

I would like to be either the 3rd Duke boy cousin or Cooter's employee to help with the cars because he got too busy to handle it himself. Either way, I'd like to ride a super fast motorcycle like a 1973 Kawasaki Z1 or 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 that could out jump the General by a long shot. I'd have the Confederate flag painted on the bike's gas tank. I would have grown up in the big city-Atlanta-and have tattoos, long hair, and listen to rock and roll. And if I was Cooter's employee, I'd like to become Daisy's husband!!!

Most likely I'd be some relative to Enos Strate (probably sister) and I would be the Hazzard County Game Warden. Yes, I would bumble through the woods looking for pouchers, giving talks to the scouts of Hazzard County, checking sales of fishing licenses, and making sure people don't litter. I would fill out reports about the wildlife of Hazzard County from my Wildlife Department office that would have a desk cluttered with papers. I would protect the enviroment of Hazzard County and all the cuddly creatures that live in it.

And, um, I'd have no knowledge of Boss Hogg's *cough* illegal *cough* gambling *cough* websites. :-o

Illegal gambling? No, no, Mr. Hogg wouldn't do that! You can bet money on that! *Smiles quick then pauses and twiddles fingers together in Strate fashion as looking naviely confused.*

By the way, does anyone remember what Poison Ivy looks like? *Scratches head, holding a stalk with three tear drop shaped leaves clustered together with a redish hue against the green foilage.*

Most likely I'd be some relative to Enos Strate (probably sister) and I would be the Hazzard County Game Warden.

I would probably be Enos' cousin and would work as a reporter for the Hazzard County Gazette (since in real life I've had newspaper experience). I would be an investigative reporter and would try to uncover Boss Hogg and Rosco's schemes, all the while getting into about as much trouble as the Dukes. Of course, while Rosco, Flash, and Cuz Enos are out watchin' the Dukes, I'd be watchin' them. :D

Of course, I figure that this is where Enos and I'd would have contention; my snooping for scoops could land him in a few pickles with Rosco, as if the poor guy really needs my help with that. Teehee. My name would probably be Yva-Belle or something along that line.

Great question.

I would probably be Enos' cousin and would work as a reporter for the Hazzard County Gazette (since in real life I've had newspaper experience). I would be an investigative reporter and would try to uncover Boss Hogg and Rosco's schemes, all the while getting into about as much trouble as the Dukes. Of course, while Rosco, Flash, and Cuz Enos are out watchin' the Dukes, I'd be watchin' them. :D

Of course, I figure that this is where Enos and I'd would have contention; my snooping for scoops could land him in a few pickles with Rosco, as if the poor guy really needs my help with that. Teehee. My name would probably be Yva-Belle or something along that line.

Great question.

I would be Julie Ann Duke the little girl of Luke Duke and Amy from Luke's Love Story and I would work at the brand new McDonald's in Hazzard. Since I do work at a McDonald's in real life. I would be dating a guy named Phil and he would have a 1986 Buick Regal that he just loves driving around.

I would probablly be Bo's daughter and I would run around Hazzard on my bike painted like the General Lee and drive my go-cart around in the field behind the Duke Farm. I would be in about as much trouble as Bo and Luke were all the time(I am in real life too=D).I would go by Nachelle.

I looks me and you would be hanging out together because I said I would be Luke's daughter with Amy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well I maybe be wife for Sheriff Rosco Coltrane and job as Deputy because he need nice girl what he said and I been dream about him a lot but real I living for Daisy Duke's stepsister because play around farm.. and like half family as Hogg and Dukes.. and real parent die when I young and Uncle Jesse and step uncle hogg keep me around Hazzard County and also would be my name is Deputy Carol R. Coltrane as well for real Hazzard.. if Boss die then Rosco will be boss and I will be Sheriff as well for future.. thanks :)

I would like to be either the 3rd Duke boy cousin or Cooter's employee to help with the cars because he got too busy to handle it himself. Either way, I'd like to ride a super fast motorcycle like a 1973 Kawasaki Z1 or 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000 that could out jump the General by a long shot. I'd have the Confederate flag painted on the bike's gas tank. I would have grown up in the big city-Atlanta-and have tattoos, long hair, and listen to rock and roll. And if I was Cooter's employee, I'd like to become Daisy's husband!!!

:roll: :roll: No no. Only Enos can be Daisy's husband.

But if you marry Daisy, I'll marry Enos (poor boy). 8-) Maybe I could be content with a secret and platonic love.

Maggie-Lynn, we could be the two girls of Hazzard with the unlikely crush on Enos. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...