My Son, Bo Hogg and Baa Baa White Sheep

Well I was just watching My Son, Bo Hogg again and everytime I watch it I noticed that Bo says something else when he says he's going Boar hunting. Obviously they dubbed over his line there. Does anyone know where he was originally going or what he was originally hunting before the dub? Sorry if this question is confusing.

Second, I watched Baa Baa... originally on CMT and noticed that when they said "Benny the Quill" they took out the sound from the episode momentarilly so that you can't hear "the quill" part. I got the season and they don't dub over it. Can anyone tell me why CMT thought it nessecary to dub out "the quill"? Is it a derogatory term for a person? Again, sorry if confusing. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I just watched My Son, Bo Hogg and I have finally figured out what he was origianlly going to hunt before the dub! It's posseum! I finally caught it when Luke is up on the roof and they get the phone call. Luke quickly says something like Bo getting to go chase posseums. So I watched the rest of the episode and yes, the word posseum fits in. So mystery solved.

Ok, I know that is what he is SAYING but if you watch his mouth when he says "boar hunting" you will find that his mouth movements just don't match up at all with what he is saying. It's been dubbed over with the phrase "boar hunting." When they were filming the episode, he was originally going posseum hunting.