Inu-Yasha/Dukes of Hazzard Cross Over

• 1 month later...

It would be a very strange thing.

Indeed, I imagine a cross-over Hazzard-City Hunter, or maybe Hazzard-Full metal panic (Stg Sagara and Kaname Chidori in Hazzard :D :D ).

A good idea. Hazzard people meet anime characters (the choice about what anime is very wide).

• 2 weeks later...
It would be a very strange thing.

Indeed, I imagine a cross-over Hazzard-City Hunter, or maybe Hazzard-Full metal panic (Stg Sagara and Kaname Chidori in Hazzard :D :D ).

A good idea. Hazzard people meet anime characters (the choice about what anime is very wide).

It's funny you're talking about this. Anyone familiar with the anime Saiyuki?

Well, I thought it would be funny if Bo and Luke switched places with Hakkai and Sanzo.

Just think about it: Genjyo Sanzo giving Boss Hogg lessons on how to use the paper fan (aka: harisen) on Enos and Rosco. While Bo is trying to work through the idea that the Maten Scripture is not something to blow your nose on. *laughs*

Sorry, a little off topic I know I just wanted to bring that idea into the mix.

~She-Wolf

It's funny you're talking about this. Anyone familiar with the anime Saiyuki?

Well, I thought it would be funny if Bo and Luke switched places with Hakkai and Sanzo.

Just think about it: Genjyo Sanzo giving Boss Hogg lessons on how to use the paper fan (aka: harisen) on Enos and Rosco. While Bo is trying to work through the idea that the Maten Scripture is not something to blow your nose on. *laughs*

Sorry, a little off topic I know I just wanted to bring that idea into the mix.

~She-Wolf

:lol: :lol:

I don't know very much the anime Sayuki, but I understand what you're saying. I love japan animation. My preferences? On the top, Neon Genesis Evangelion; and Kereshi Kanojo no jijou (aka "His and her circumstancies), Witch Hunter Robin, Serial experiments Lain, Full metal panic (in particular the second series, Full metal panic: fumoffu, much funny), Full metal alchemist, Sailor Moon (look at my avatar), City Hunter, Inuyasha. And in this period I love a new japan anime, Nana (do you know it?, very romantic).

A cross-over Hazzard-japan anime? We are spoilt for choice.

:lol: :lol:

I don't know very much the anime Sayuki, but I understand what you're saying. I love japan animation. My preferences? On the top, Neon Genesis Evangelion; and Kereshi Kanojo no jijou (aka "His and her circumstancies), Witch Hunter Robin, Serial experiments Lain, Full metal panic (in particular the second series, Full metal panic: fumoffu, much funny), Full metal alchemist, Sailor Moon (look at my avatar), City Hunter, Inuyasha. And in this period I love a new japan anime, Nana (do you know it?, very romantic).

A cross-over Hazzard-japan anime? We are spoilt for choice.

Yes, true. There are a lot of options for a crossover. I'm one of those people that thinks crossovers have little limits.

Of the anime you've mentioned: I grew up watching Sailor Moon. I watched that show before I even started school. I used to watch Inuyasha, but I haven't really since I found Saiyuki.

By the way, Saiyuki is a great anime, and even a better manga. Kazuya Minekura (author/artist) is a genius. And the manga translation is fantastic. The English version of the first Saiyuki anime series is also fantastic (which is different considering that sometimes dubbed versions aren't so great). But, be forewarned, the anime went downhill after the first season. The English adapters changed from ADV to Geneon. As a result the voice actors and English writers changed too. Just about the only thing Saiyuki Reload and Reload Gunlock is good for is looking pretty.

But also be warned about the manga, it's violent and the swearing is harsher/more frequent than in the first anime. If you want to know more I'd be happy to PM you with story/other details.

~She-Wolf

I've decided to change my avatar.

After the couple Usagi/Mamoru from Sailor Moon, now there's another couple: Roy/Riza from Full Metal Alchemist. ;)

Don't worry if you'll see my avatar changing day after day (or month after month); I'm an "otaku" (japan animation fan), and there's no hope of salvation for me. :roll:

Actually, I've no idea about possible anime-Hazzard crossover.

I've decided to change my avatar.

After the couple Usagi/Mamoru from Sailor Moon, now there's another couple: Roy/Riza from Full Metal Alchemist. ;)

Don't worry if you'll see my avatar changing day after day (or month after month); I'm an "otaku" (japan animation fan), and there's no hope of salvation for me. :roll:

Actually, I've no idea about possible anime-Hazzard crossover.

Dito. I don't know much about Full Metal Alchemist but I like your avi.

~She-Wolf

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.