Dukes of Hazzard Christmas items

BH03

• 3 years later...

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!

I got my orange 01 hat this morning. I'm wearing it right now. Hey, I even have 01 at the end of my posts this morning. I still have two more parties to go to so I'm hoping for James Best's book. Hopefully my hints were strong enough that I'll score. I gave the ISBN number to my wife with instructions on where to order it. I guess that's a pretty strong hint. LOL

I hope everybody else gets a Dukes present.

Don't forget the reason for the season.

YEEHHHHHHAAAA!!!

I got my second Dukes present tonight.

My in-laws got me a copy of Rosco's book, "Best in Hollywood". Apparently those strong hints work on occasion.

It looks like the kind of book you can't put down once you start reading. I'm not sure when I'll start it but I've already checked out the 150+ pictures that he put in there.

James Best is a living legend and a national treasure.

We love you Rosco!!

Congratulations Roger on getting Jimmie's/Rosco's book! I am glad that your hints worked well for you and that you got what you wanted. I have read it and know that you will love it...well at least I did. I had a very hard time putting the book down!

I didn't get anything Duke related for Christmas...but I did get a couple of new tires, oil change, and a certificate for a replacement radio for my car. LOL. It is definately not The General Lee by any means, but I do call it the Gold General. (My car has much more in differences from the true General than what it has in common with The General. But I can always pretend, can't I? ;) Khee)

Thanks Roger! My car is a four door goldish color '99 Ford Taurus, so I guess that should pretty much explain the differences it has compared to the real General Lee. Though I am definately not complaining...I do love my car, it works well, and it takes me to where I need to go, but it is still not the General Lee. It's my Golden General ;) - as I said, I can always pretend. :D

Ahh..

For once, I recevied nothing Dukes related this year. But, I got something just as great in my opinion: Harry Potter! :D

Anyways, I'm glad you all recevied what you wanted, Dukes and non Dukes related that is.

Sadly, I didn't even watch the Dukes Christmas episode this year like I normally do, I suppose I just didn't have the Christmas spirit.

(Hence why I didn't get anything Dukes either.)

But Roger is right, we musn't forget the reason for the season...tis better to give than receive.

Good one Garrett.

I don't know if she's finished season 4 yet but I've already finished my book "Best in Hollywood". My prediction came true, I couldn't put it down. James Best sure knows the good and bad of Hollywood better than anybody. He did everything imaginable in the industry and I highly recommend this informative book.

My favorite part of the book? That is a hard question due to how long ago it has been since I read it (not incredably long, but have read a couple of books since reading his book.) and due to how good I thought it was. LOL. I enjoyed the beginning and reading about his growing up and starting out as an actor as well as ALL the pictures. Those are my two favorite things of the book...and of course, loved reading about his Duke ara as well. I can't get enough reading on the Dukes. :D

Unfortunately I haven't even had time to open them yet :( *pouts* But hopefully this weekend! And our postponned Christmas I got season 3! So now I have lots of Dukes to watch! Only 3 more seasons and I got em all! lol....

Oh I got a cell phone for Christmas well its a track phone but I'm happy with it...anyways my voicemail says, "Howdy Howdy! Krazy Katie's out drivin the General Lee right now but if y'all leave a message I will get back to ya when I lose ol' Rosco P. Coltrain! Bye Y'all 10-4" Ok I aint got a General but I can dream right? lol......

Oh I got a cell phone for Christmas well its a track phone but I'm happy with it...anyways my voicemail says, "Howdy Howdy! Krazy Katie's out drivin the General Lee right now but if y'all leave a message I will get back to ya when I lose ol' Rosco P. Coltrain! Bye Y'all 10-4" Ok I aint got a General but I can dream right? lol......

Hahaha!! that sounds like my voicemail! Only I say "Breaker one, breaker one, might be crazy but I ain`t dumb, Crazy Cooter comin`at ya! Ok, so actually it`s Katie,and this is my voicemail." lol.. My brother got me a bright orange 01 cover for my phone! So now my phone matches my Good Ol Boy`s ringtone! haha! I think it might drive my bf crazy! lol, but he`ll learn how to deal with it. But he did get me the 6th season of the Dukes, so now I have all the seasons, and he`s actually starting to watch them with me... (I think we may have another fan in the making here people! lol)

Ok get this last Christmas my sister got me a model of Daisy's Jeep that my dad put together for me. I've been meaning to put up pictures of it but I haven't gotten around to it. This Christmas my other sister got me season three and season four of the Dukes and my grandmother got me a model of the General Lee that my dad's gonna build for me eventually. I found it odd that my grandma got me the model car but it was great. I'll get up pictures when I can.

• 5 months later...