Ewww....

Bo_Duke_girl

Okay my friend and I were talking the other day and we reviewed some really weird foods. I am at the mayo clinic hospital writting this because my sis is having an MRI (she's fine) so I just thought I'd put some of the foods I heard about out there for y'all

1. Alligator Tail

2. Deep Fried Candy Bar (Yuck!, that just wants to make me gag)

3. Maccaroni on a stick (Not interested)

4. Pickle on a stick (Why?)

5. Dandielions (Yuck! you have to cook them a certain way)

6. Sea weed (Speaks fo itself)

7. Animal brains (No!!!)

8. Berties botts every flavor jelly beans ( This is from harry potter, and it means what it says, it literally has every flavor, Grass, Tofu, Vomit)

9. Puffer fish (Now this thing; if not treated right; could freakin' kill you so why eat it?)

10. Insects (Don't want to go there)

11. Blue cheese (Mold is what it is)

12. Haggus (Sheep stomach/intestine)

13. Brussell sprouts :-?

14. Animal feet :roll:

Okay my friend and I were talking the other day and we reviewed some really weird foods. I am at the mayo clinic hospital writting this because my sis is having an MRI (she's fine) so I just thought I'd put some of the foods I heard about out there for y'all

1. Alligator Tail

Tried, liked! Tastes like chicken. :)

10. Insects (Don't want to go there)

Had 'em ... they're good! Course, I'm an entomologist too. :)

I can add squid to the menu too ... it was yummy. :)

Heck, there's some good food that comes out of the South too! Animal feet and fried candy is beyond me, but think of all the down-home foods like fried chicken, butter-fried fish, bisque, dumplin's, chicken-fried steak... and veggies, mm good butter-cooked veggies...

And the Midwest too! Cheeses and sausage galore, nearly anything on a stick at the fair, roasted corn, good steak, fresh chicken... etc etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I can now add goats milk to my list of culinary tastes. I tried some last week for the first time, and now I have switched over from cow's milk. It tastes like cows milk, but it has a richer milk taste, it's creamier, and I have had less digestive problems since being on it. And it also lasts longer.

I hightly recommend it. It goes well with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...