Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning ( direct to DVD movie)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

Okay, the G rating is long gone now isn't it?

That first alternate uniform.....umm that's a little too much. Although ironically I've been accused of crackin' the whip around heah so I guess that makes me an Administratrix?

The skirt on that second one reminds of an old Carol Burnett skit where she plays a secretary wearing this outrageously tight skirt and she could hardly walk in it. I've got waaaaay too much to do around here to be bound by a skirt.

Okay, maybe bound isn't the word I wanna use....

Uh, anyway! Tell y'all what. I'll compromise with something that allows me to remain somewhat modest. Add the whip to this number and we may have a winner.....

compromise.jpg

Maybe??

I've been accused of crackin' the whip around heah so I guess that makes me an Administratrix?

<THUD!> oh, lawdy! *cough gasp wheeze*

Fittin', though. One doesn't need to be a masochist to work here, but it helps!

MaryAnne, I think that's a reasonable compromise on the uniform. Especially considering the accessories you've mentioned. AHEM!

In the interest of being fair, I guess we'd better give some consideration to my own updated attire, eh?

For those of you already covering your eyes....good move.

Brian

Okay, I thought about it, and against my better judgment I'm going to post a picture of my new, risque' moderator-wear! I decided on an image that is tough, sexy and edgy.

So here's the new look - bare beneath leather!

205327348.jpg

I think it speaks to my sensitive side, too.

Of course, there's something to be said for the classic, casual image. Here's a current look at being bare beneath leather. Don't worry, I censored the appropriate area.

205327345.jpg

There, that outta cover things. Barely!

Ok, maybe it's not much of a new look. Though I'm enjoying my new dog collar that says, "moderator."

On an aside, I have to compliment everyone here for the worst forum thread we've ever had in the history of HazzardNet.

And we owe the inspiration to WB, for cranking out yet another R-rated Dukes of Hazzard offering. To the producer of this new, upcoming beer coaster packaged as a DVD, I'd just like to say spank you very much.

For those of you totally disgusted by all this but unable to look away, don't worry. We'll resume normal programming shortly with real news about the direct-to-DVD movie. Which ain't any cleaner, but what the hell.

Brian

Brian -- The new dog collar looks nice but I really think what you need is a gag....

Darrell -- Hazzard law is always gentle...but you should behave because you really don't wanna see what happens behind closed cell doors.......or do you? :o

Alex -- We ALL love this town. :D And you better behave too!

Doc -- I think the only thing we're missing is the construction guy and the indian. And a local YMCA. ROFL

Darrell -- Hazzard law is always gentle...but you should behave because you really don't wanna see what happens behind closed cell doors.......or do you? :o

Doc -- I think the only thing we're missing is the construction guy and the indian. And a local YMCA. ROFL

MaryAnne - Do you really want me to answer that? 8)

Doc - I was thinking the same thing arfter reading this thread....Oh those unifroms... :lol:

I'm gone

Darrell

Mufn, you ain't kiddin'. Hell, WB will probably use half of this in the movie.

Alex, when I told you that I was kept on a very short leash around here - I meant it. Literally.

When I say that somebody is yanking my chain on HNet, I ain't just whistling The Battle Hymn of the Republic. Why, lemme tell ya what an average day around here is like. Every day, I show up and check in and

206477430.jpg

and if I'm lucky then I've done everything right and I avoid getting any further reminders.

I'm sure there's labor laws against this kind of thing, which is why I choose to stay here.