GlowingShowers,FlyingNapkinHolders,andUnlocking Doors.

I was over at my cousin's house one day and it was about nine o'clock,(It was summertime so it was just then getting dark. I was in the kitchen with my cousin Drew watching the popcorn pop in the microwave. All of a sudden my cousin Amber starts screaming and she ran out of the bathroom right into my arms and she was crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she said the shower was glowing. I, according to her, looked doubtful. She took me and Drew into the bathroom and sure enough, the shower was glowing. Another time I was sitting on the couch watching TV and all of a sudden, the napkin holder flew, litteraly liffted off of the counter and flew, across the counter and hit the trash can. Another time my dad locked the front door and our house is very old so it has a skeleton key for every door except for the back door. Every night he takes the key out. Well he for some reason went to check it and it was unlocked. Holy crap my lamp just seriously went out on it's own. I'm out of here! :-?:o:cry: I'm scared!