Making something for John- NEED HELP!!

I have a friend who is making this book for Miranda Lambert full of stuff from her fans. She did this for LeAnn, and LeAnn LOVED it.

Now, I have a slightly different approach. I am going to Dukesday October 14th, and I know for a fact that John will be there, and I know for a fact that I am going to stand in his line first (Catherine hasnt been announced to be there, so I wont be seeing her first, lol) SO what I want to do is make a cd (or more than one, who knows, depends on how many people give me stuff) and give it to him instead of lugging around a book. So, everyone that can, either email me (dollysnumber1fan@hotmail.com) or message me privately, or put whatever you want in this topic, and I will save it and put it on a CD for you, and deliver it myself personally to John so that he can have something from his fans. It can be pictures, letters, something you made... anything that can be emailed or posted up here or sent to me in a message on this site. I will NOT however, put something one person made on a cd all by itself, because that would just be a waste of good cd space. I will only if what you give me takes up the entire cd... or most of it.

Please send me whatever you can, I will really appriciate it!!!! And I think John would LOVE it!!!

Thanks thats all!!

~*Michelle*~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...