Is Enos\Sonny cute?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was 10-years-old and the Dukes of Hazzard was on TV, I watched it religously because of Enos. I think while my peers had crushes on cartoon characters, my first real crush was Enos. I have been a fan of this character for well over 25 years since those days of being this goofy little kid with pigtails watching the show every Friday night.

When I saw how Sonny looked today, I still saw that sparkle that captured my imagination as a child, so yes, I definitely think he's cute. But, it wasn't just his looks that made me like him so much, it was the fact that Enos was just downright nice to everyone, even when others were not very nice to him.

• 4 months later...

OMG YES! Of course Enos/Sonny is cute! Why on earth would anyone doubt that! Just go and stand in Sonny's line for an autograph and talk to him for five minutes. I guarentee you will become an automatic Strate fanatic for life! He still looks good for his age and when he was younger he was hot. Enos was the type of guy that you could bring home to mama and be proud of! Now what is more sexy than love and commitment?

So the answer is YES to your question.

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...