the dukes movie SUCKS!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never wanted to see it. i had a friend who watched it and she said it was one of the worst experiences of her life.lol she was joking but she said it was bad.

Oh I went to see it at the Theatre, out of curiousity, and man was I ever bewildered, hated it and almost left the theatre.

Still, I never seen the General Lee in action on the big screen and that was the only thing that kept me there till the end, it was so cool to see the General Lee on a theatre screen.

I know what you mean dukefan. I put off going to see it on the big screen but gave in after a few weeks before they pulled it out of the theaters. I'm not sure why I went. I knew I wouldn't like it but curiousity got the best of me.

I guess you can compare it to driving up to the scene of a bad car accident while they're putting the victims into the ambulance. You don't want to look because you know it's a horrible ugly tragedy but you just can't help peeking.

• 1 month later...
curiosity killed the cat, but they have 9 lives, as for us, curiosity is our nature, we just have to see for ourselves....lol
the money you pay warner bros. to see that piece of garbage only makes them put out more of the same. four letter words and dope smoking pot heads. if people patronize these kind of crap then that is all Hollywood is ever going to turn out. I wonder the taste of the cat somtimes

I know what you mean dukefan. I put off going to see it on the big screen but gave in after a few weeks before they pulled it out of the theaters. I'm not sure why I went. I knew I wouldn't like it but curiousity got the best of me.

I guess you can compare it to driving up to the scene of a bad car accident while they're putting the victims into the ambulance. You don't want to look because you know it's a horrible ugly tragedy but you just can't help peeking.

but would you pay to see the tragedy I sure hope not.

Warner Bros. love the weak willed. they laugh all way to the bank and even after the movie is voted the worst of the year, they make yet another peice of trash for dvd and call it dukes of hazzard too. upgrade your taste for decent movies. you will be supprised when you come out of the theatre and for once think your money for a ticket was well spent. and not have to justify your weakness.

I admit to seeing both the 2005 movie at the theater and the straight for DVD movie and the nicest thing I can say is BLECK! I sat the entire time nit picking about the things they screwed up.

B.L

The best movies that was a remake of a classic series was The Beverly Hillbillies(1993) and Maverick(1994) I own both of these movies on dvd and on video now.

I don't blame you for feeling that way Jessi but usually it is only brought up by someone who is new to the HazzardNet. It might be a subject we've overdone but sometimes other folks need to blow off some steam. Any time I see an updated post on the subject, I always feel compelled to post something bad about modern Dukes movies. I'm pretty passionate about it so I just can't seem to pull my fingers away from the keyboard. It's just so easy to be critical of it.....it certainly deserves bashing but you do make a very good point.