Brotherly Love/ A Baby For the Dukes

I had seen these two episodes since I bought my season six set and they are really great. I hadn't seen "A Baby For The Dukes" since 1998 since a good friend of mine taped it off CMT which is now Spiketv. A notice this but I know Mary Lou is played by Janeen Best , but is that baby her son in the episode because that baby sure does look like James Best anybody know what the name of that baby.

I hadn't seen "Brotherly Love" in a even longer time I actually don't remember this episode at all and where did they find a actor that resembled Tom Wopat that you would think they are brothers. I was alose noticed that the plot sounds alot like The fourth Season Smallville episode called "Lucy" in which Lois Lane little sister shows up at the Kent farm at the last minute and has loan shark people following her and ends up getting Clark and Lex helping her out when they snatch her Lois. You know before, Clark and Lex went there seperate ways they quite a good team in Smallville. Judd Caine is played by Richerd Hamilton.

• 14 years later...
On 6/2/2006 at 10:53 AM, Julieduke said:

I had seen these two episodes since I bought my season six set and they are really great. I hadn't seen "A Baby For The Dukes" since 1998 since a good friend of mine taped it off CMT which is now Spiketv. A notice this but I know Mary Lou is played by Janeen Best , but is that baby her son in the episode because that baby sure does look like James Best anybody know what the name of that baby.

I hadn't seen "Brotherly Love" in a even longer time I actually don't remember this episode at all and where did they find a actor that resembled Tom Wopat that you would think they are brothers. I was alose noticed that the plot sounds alot like The fourth Season Smallville episode called "Lucy" in which Lois Lane little sister shows up at the Kent farm at the last minute and has loan shark people following her and ends up getting Clark and Lex helping her out when they snatch her Lois. You know before, Clark and Lex went there seperate ways they quite a good team in Smallville. Judd Caine is played by Richerd Hamilton.

Close. It's actually Randy Hamilton.