Need a question answered at Dukesfest

I have a favor to ask anyone who is going to Dukesfest. If possible can someone find out and post what is Dever Pyles correct birthday. Is it May 11th or is it Dec 25. This question is really bugging me, and I figured that maybe the answer can be gotten at Dukefest if anyone is able to talk with Ben, Cathy, James, John, Sonny, Tom or anyone else who is there and worked on the show. Thanks. Unfortunatly I am unable to make it.

• 1 month later...
I heard on the OAB commentary by Catherine that a little known fact was that Denvers bday was on Dec 25 and that he died on his birthday. So this is why I am confused.

2006 Dukefest Calender lists Denver's birthday as May 11th. John's reaction should have clued the editor to double check on that before finalizing it.

I heard on the OAB commentary by Catherine that a little known fact was that Denvers bday was on Dec 25 and that he died on his birthday. So this is why I am confused.

2006 Dukefest Calender lists Denver's birthday as May 11th. John's reaction should have clued the editor to double check on that before finalizing it.

What was John's reaction?