How Long his fan?

Though I met John at Duke Fest last year and can honestly say the man has gotten better looking with age, I have been a true Duke fan and Luke / Tom Fan since the first Friday night that Dukes aired all those years ago. If DOH wasn't a re-run I would not go to the ball games, Luke was my steady Friday night date for years and only rarely stood me up (like Presidents talks, ball games and such running into DOH's time)

DixieDavenport

Although I leaned toward Bo more as a kid I truly appreciated Tom/Luke even then. Now that I'm older it just wouldn't be the same if Tom/Luke was missing. I really started to appreciate Luke more when the show was airing on TNN in the late 90'e, so it's been somewhere around 20years for me since I first saw that dark haired Duke boy on my tv screen.

B.L.

I've been a Tom fan sense was 11 y/o when the show first came on. I was hooked and Tom and John too were both plastered all over my walls (I still have my poster).. Cant wait to go to dukesfest and finally meet him after all these years. I have both his new cd's too..

I have been a fan of the shows since it first aired. I had both of their pictures all over my bedroom wall when I was in sixth grade. As far as being a Tom fan, I would have to say that I have really started to appreciate hjm much more as an adult. I was/am a big John fan, but I also like Tom. I guess I have really appreciated Tom this past year, since I started watching the series again on CMT and owning the dvds.

• 4 months later...

Not quite as long for me. I was only introduced to the Dukes a little over a year and a half ago, when CMT started airing them. I love all of the characters, but Tom/Luke was my favorite from the first moment. Now I'm thinking I had a deprived childhood. My older brothers watched the Dukes until the fifth season when Coy and Vance made their debut, but me, I was too little to stay up that late even on weekends. I always knew I was missing things when the parents made me go to bed early. :-?

Well I was five years old or so when The Dukes stopped airing and if I remember right at the time it was The General Lee that generally grabbed my attention. When I started to watch it on TNN in 1997 my favorite character is was Bo and is still Bo - but Luke is right there behind him. You can't really have one without the other I don't think, they both add onto eachother's character. So I'd have to say since 1997. :p

Keep it between the ditches

Garrett Duke

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 14 years later...