JOHN SCHNEIDER IN AUSTRALIA!

BCDR05

JS will be in Brisbane 21st, 22nd and 23rd of April 2006 for the Australian Comic Book Convention. I am going, with or without my General Lee which we've just built and they've given us permission to take up to him, cause it's only an hour away! COME ON FOLKS! I need some enthusiasm to tow it up there! HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!! :evil:

YES! John IS coming to New Zealand very soon. I'm not sure on details, but I found out he was coming to Australia because someone else told me he was visiting here and New Zealand! I will get back to you as soon as I know! I get it now! I mixed up who was who! Keep an eye out on this page and I'll see if I can find out for you! :evil:

we don't have Dodge Chargers in Australia, if we do they are imported. We built a four wheel drive buggy instead and painted it up! You can see it at our personal website at

pmr01.co.nr

Use your address bar instead of your regular search engine to get to it! And don't forget to sign the guestbook!

I'd say John is at the comic book festival for Smallville/Superman. We are at the beginning of Season 4 over here. Lois Lane came into it last week

:evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I found out where he's going to be in New Zealand.

It's the Armageddon Pulp Culture Expo, and it's (sadly) in Wellington, which is somewhere over $100 to get to from where I am (at least).

And, topping it off, apparently the "Orginal General Lee" is going to be there too.

Ahhh, well... I'm sure I'll get over it at some point! :-?

John came to Australia on Saturday April 22nd 2006! To see the pics, go to our personal website at

pmr01.co.nr

Use your address bar to get to it instea of your regular search engine!

I will post a written review in the next few days!

I need some sleep!!!!!!

from B

Hello, my name is Jansen, well, I meet John yesterday 22nd in Brisbane! a dream come true! got an 8 x 10 autographed glossy photo of him with his General with him doing a donut in it! plus he signed a photo of me aged 10 back in 82 at knotts berry Farm standing with a General, where I also saw Tom Wopat on stage singing the same day! I told John all about this and he was blown away! I also let him know that i'll be visiting Covington and staying at the Holiday Inn in Conyers this August with which he suggested I try the spaghetti! He commented on my T-Shirt which had the words 'Genuine R/T Charger' on it and I was able to pose for a photo with him and my 10 year old boy who's a fan too. Boy though, I look like crap standing next to this guy, just a bad photo I guess, yes thats it, must be! :wink:

homeralone548.jpg

John came to Australia on Saturday April 22nd 2006! To see the pics, go to our personal website at

pmr01.co.nr

Use your address bar to get to it instea of your regular search engine!

I will post a written review in the next few days!

I need some sleep!!!!!!

from B

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing them! :)

That's cool Jansen! Do you have a pic of you and him that I can put at our personal website (Mine aren't great either of me!)? I'd be glad to! Did you go to the seminar that day? It was the funniest thing. He's a very funny yet sweet man. Our website for our pics with John is at

pmr01.co.nr

Use your address bar instead of the regular search engine to get to it!

If you want to send a pic for the site, send it through my email address on that website. I'd be happy to do so!

B

Thanks mate, yes i was there and he really comes off as a genuine Good ol' boy!!

Ok, i'll send the pic thanks.

I remember when seeing your General I said wow thats awesome! got some shots of it for my General Lee picture collection.

p.s. I noticed the 01 plate on the back signed by Ben Jones!! very very nice touch buddy!! I'll be visiting Cooters Garage in Gatlingburg Tennessee when im over there, can't wait!!

Great work, you should be very proud of your hard work!

YEEHAW!

Oh wow! Can you send some pics of our car through too? I hope you won't mind? We tried to get some pics, but there were people standing around it and leaning on it etc all day. We hope you liked it! Were you there when we got it signed by John? I call him the 'Blah blah blah' man now! I'm sure you know what I mean from that! That was a crack up! LOL!

Ok will do,, I got 2 shots of it but there was this guy leaning on it eating a pizza off the rear tire!! pissed me off but my shots kind of worked around him. How disrespectful some people can be!!

sorry, i missed the signing, that must of been a extremely amazing experience for you?! Bo Duke with your ride dude!!!!

YEEHAW!

No, not writing on the buggy, she was drawing in her own book, but leaning on the buggy to do so! Paul didn't like that. Yep, that was probably us! You couldn't miss Paul's shirt, that's for sure! You should've said hello, we would've been happy to oblige! We actually told some boys to get into the buggy during the day and took their pic with it. They were just going to stand beside it, but I said, nah! go on, get in! They were excited, so it was fun! There was a film crew going around all day filming the buggy too, so I'll have to get onto Daniel (the organizer) and see if a copy is available. It was being filmed for the convention. Daniel was great to us! A tiny man, but with a BIG heart! He organised the whole thing for us after we asked him if we could do it . :D

Hello, my name is Jansen, well, I meet John yesterday 22nd in Brisbane! a dream come true! got an 8 x 10 autographed glossy photo of him with his General with him doing a donut in it! plus he signed a photo of me aged 10 back in 82 at knotts berry Farm standing with a General, where I also saw Tom Wopat on stage singing the same day! I told John all about this and he was blown away! I also let him know that i'll be visiting Covington and staying at the Holiday Inn in Conyers this August with which he suggested I try the spaghetti! He commented on my T-Shirt which had the words 'Genuine R/T Charger' on it and I was able to pose for a photo with him and my 10 year old boy who's a fan too. Boy though, I look like crap standing next to this guy, just a bad photo I guess, yes thats it, must be! :wink:

homeralone548.jpg

Awsome!