Need help finding name of episode

Rynn01

Hi everyone. This will really test your knowledge of the episodes. I'm searching for an episode that had a woman in a wheel chair in it. It was probably an extra part, I don't know if she even had any lines. The woman was Played by my Cousin, Lidie Murfi, who recently passed away and I'd like to see this eppy. This is all I know about it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Rynn

Thanks for replying. The problem is, I know nothing else about the episode. I have looked through an episode guide looking at guest stars, but couldn't find her name. That's why I assuming that it was just a part as an extra. I've asked my family, and they can't remember anything else about it either. She's better known as an author and for plays. I just remember this b/c I loved the Dukes so much.

I know it's an long shot, but I thought that here would be my best bet, since fans tend to watch eppys over and over. At least that's how I am with my shows.

It might not have been anything but her in a chair going down a sidewalk. It just struck me that back then they wouldn't just throw in a wheelchair for no reason, esp since she wasn't handicapped in real life. Maybe there was a minor scene where Roscoe almost ran her over or the dukes helped her get something? I'm just throwing out ideas here. I doubt that it would be a scene that would normally stand out in anyones mind, is what I'm trying to say, I guess. I'm just counting on a hardcore fan to come through for me since I can only watch it on CMT.

Rynn

• 14 years later...
On 3/25/2006 at 4:48 PM, Rynn01 said:

Hi everyone. This will really test your knowledge of the episodes. I'm searching for an episode that had a woman in a wheel chair in it. It was probably an extra part, I don't know if she even had any lines. The woman was Played by my Cousin, Lidie Murfi, who recently passed away and I'd like to see this eppy. This is all I know about it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Rynn

Hi Cousin Rynn01. Do you by chance mean Frances Bay(Aunt Hortense Coltrane ) Lulu's skinny sister in The Return of Hughie Hogg?

I can't remember anybody ever being in a wheelchair except maybe Boss and Rosco faking injuries. Wasn't Jesse in one before he jumped out of it at the end of the episode when they released him from the hospital? Memory's not as good as it used to be. And Hughie was too when he was faking impending doom. 

Edited by RogerDuke

3 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I can't remember anybody ever being in a wheelchair except maybe Boss and Rosco faking injuries. Wasn't Jesse in one before he jumped out of it at the end of the episode when they released him from the hospital? Memory's not as good as it used to be. And Hughie was too when he was faking impending doom. 

Cousin Roger that's right.