Sweet Little Bo Duke

hazzard chic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Aww. How cute. I made my younger brother a General Lee go-kart for his birthday, and I threw him a Dukes of Hazzard birthday party. It was very cute. I love the halloween bag! ha ha. Very cute!

Okay, I have a question for you now! If you threw a Dukes of Hazzard Birthday Party, did you by any chance make a "Dukes" themed cake? If you did, could you maybe post a picture or some instructions on here. I'm thinking about doing that for a birthday that is coming up.

Anyways, I couldn't get the site to load. :( I'm supset because everyone is saying how great the picture looks, and I can't see it! I'm sure it was awesome, though!

General Grant

Ok, just so there is no confusion, let me start by saying that I, Betsyraeduke, and hazzard chic are one in the same person. hazzard chic was the original user name which I created for this site, I created Betsyraeduke later, when I started writing fanfic, as that is my fanfic character. I now only log in as Betsyraeduke as I can not remember my login details for hazzard chic, lol.

As for the post about the pic, it's been so long since I posted it that I forgot all about it until I saw tonight that you just responded to it yesterday. The reason you can not get the site to load is because that site no longer exist. It was created when I had an internet provider which provided their customers with the option of creating free websites, and I no longer have that particular internet service, hence the site no longer exist. Sorry about that.

I have a different link where you can see the pic, however, hazzardnet has become more strict about link posting since I posted the first one, due to spammers. So I will send a message to the hazzardnet administrator and/or moderator and see if I can obtain permission to post a working link to the pic so that you can see it.

• 1 month later...

That is absolutely adorable! If there is any way possible, you should send that to John Schneider. It looks like it could be him as a youngster! I just loved it! Hey, if at all possible, anyone who goes in a Dukes theme for Halloween this year should try and post pictures of it. Just a thought...

Anyways, thank you so much for posting that! It made me smile! I like the 01 goodie bag, too!

Oh, daisydukeXenosstraight... I'm sorry, I don't really have any suggestions. I guess I never really thought about it, and anyways, I'm not real creative. Sorry :)

Again, thank you for the picture! I enjoyed looking at it!

General Grant

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!! How sweet!! It's Baby Bo! How cute! :D:D He looks just like a mini Bo...so sweet.

I love the goody bag too...hmmm speakin of which Halloween is comin up n I need a goody bag...lol...Duck tape general lee trick or treat bag...

Oh and Daisy Duke ENos Strait idears daisy duke denim, cowboy boots or heels, flannel shirt tied at the belly...with hair wavy...lol.