The left handed gun

The brain machine

Shock connidor

The killer shrews

Shenadoh

All 3 twilight zones

Hooper

Both andy grifths

All the dukes of hazzards (of course =P)

Run simon run

Ode to billy joe

Both oringal Dukes of Hazzard movies

i think i just ordered the end, i have a few coming in i lost track of what they are, but in addition to what you have....

forbidden planet

ma and pa kettle go to the fair

verboten

the daniel boone ep

kansas raiders

sounder

death mask

winchester 73

hot summer night

the combat ep

bat masterson - stampede at tent city

ride lonesome

cimarron kid (he looked good in that)

francis the talking mule ep

cast a long shadow

beast from 20000 fathoms

lancer ep

savages

rolling thunder

caine mutiny

alfred hitchcock the jar

the green hornet ep

have gun will travel the long night

wanted dead or alive sherriff of red rock

plus whatever is on order that i can cap for everyone here, i been busy collecting lol

there'll be a boatload more once they are approved. where? ebay, amazon even netflix, though of last batch i had to convert them from vhs to avi to do my capping. i have a few more movies coming inbound as well so more pics. i'm just giving our hazzardnet mods something to do in approving all of these :-P

And all I gots to say is keep 'em coming! KHEE!! I'm loving them. A lot of his movies I haven't seen, so seeing these pics is a treat. :)

• 9 months later...
By some luck, I managed to get a copy of his movie "The Killer Shrews" from 1959 and it's in Black and White and he playing the lead character as well.

I was just thinking here "The Killer Shrews" I can think of them ever making a remake of this movie like almost every other movie they've made a remake of. And is they ever did, I think Micheal Rosembuam a.k.a. Lex Luthor(2001-2008) of tv's Smallville would be great in Jimmy's character he looks a little like Jimmie in that movie. Just Imagine Lex with hair, he has great dark hair when he see him not in Smallville.

Second thing, the 50th annviersay of "The Killer Shrews" is coming up next year.

I was just thinking here "The Killer Shrews" I can think of them ever making a remake of this movie like almost every other movie they've made a remake of. And is they ever did, I think Micheal Rosembuam a.k.a. Lex Luthor(2001-2008) of tv's Smallville would be great in Jimmy's character he looks a little like Jimmie in that movie. Just Imagine Lex with hair, he has great dark hair when he see him not in Smallville.

Second thing, the 50th annviersay of "The Killer Shrews" is coming up next year.

No, just... NO.

No more re-makes. PERIOD. :/

Okay, just thought I add something funny happened at work, and this time it wasn't me. Heather at the McDonald's not once but twice knocked over the big thing of Ice Coffee, I chuckled a little as I was walking out of the McDonald's parking lot. Glad the Boss wasn't mad at me. Both times she claims it was an accident, I was accidently said when somebody yelled for a mop, I kind of added or a boat. I think the floor is really thristy at work today.

He has a new movie that's out called "Moondance Alexander" it also stars Don Johnson as well.

Tuesday Night I had seen "The Left Handed Gun" with Paul Newman and James Best and I had seen what they mean about Denver Pyle and James Best thing. Everybody right about he would've like to done that in the show but didn't.

Quick Billy The Kid Facts.

His real name was William Bonney, and he was from Brooklyn, Ny originally and he either could read or couldn't read I never could figure which it was from the movie.

Tuesday Night I had seen "The Left Handed Gun" with Paul Newman and James Best and I had seen what they mean about Denver Pyle and James Best thing. Everybody right about he would've like to done that in the show but didn't.

Quick Billy The Kid Facts.

His real name was William Bonney, and he was from Brooklyn, Ny originally and he either could read or couldn't read I never could figure which it was from the movie.

Last Night I watched Shock Corrider and Jimmie did a great job playing a ex-GI that thought he was General Jeb Stuart and is he really that good of a dancer in real life now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Don't forget that James as well as Denver were both on a bunch of classics and westerns like, Andy Griffith, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Riffle Man, etc.

If anybody knows somebody that has "Gator" look in the very beginning he plays the Sheriff of the town that Gator lives in he's all wet in the movie as well. And he's in the 12th chapter of Cenntennial as well.

• 4 months later...
if anybody knows somebody that has "gator" look in the very beginning he plays the sheriff of the town that gator lives in he's all wet in the movie as well. And he's in the 12th chapter of cenntennial as well.

it was not me. It was sonny who fell in the river. I produced gator and did the rewrites with burt.

James best