General Lee Fan Club

Scott

I did some digging and found out that Dukefest won't be in Louisiana this year, as someone may have said earlier. It'll be the North American General Lee fan club. Still, we should all get the sensory overload of many General Lee's cruising the streets around town!! I believe late June sometime. They're meeting at the same location of the "Final Big Jump" in beautiful (?) downtown Clinton.

The official Dukesfest is June 3rd-4th, in Nashville. There will be other small events over the course of the summer. There's one in Arkansas, some in Texas, another one in Canada, and I think one in Georgia every year.

I did not know that there were other Dukefest type events other than the official one. Could you please post more info. on these other events or some links to where the info. can be found? Would very much appreciate it.

I wish they'd have duke fest near Moncton New brunswick or Halifax Nova Scotia,I would so love to go just once! :(

My grandparents have a camp close to canada in Bancroft Maine I'm going up there in april and also am going to DukesFest 06 in Nashville with my dad! YEEHAW! can't wait! I like going up there in Maine your very far away from The City where we are. The closest city is almost 2hrs away! I love it!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a fan of bothe the dukes and Knight Rider, haveing the General Lee and Kitt race would be just plain ridiculous.

If Kitt races the General, he has to use his turbo,otherwise, he is not Kitt,what would be the point???

Oh By the way, does anyone have a pic of The General Lee when they converted it into 4x4 off road vehicle??? I can't find any pics of that anywheres?

I forget the name of the epsiode,but it was when women were stealing car parts and getting away in jeeps, remember that show gang??? Well I would love to have pics of the General high and mighty...lol!

Hope someone has it ,please post if you do,thanks!!!

I'm a fan of bothe the dukes and Knight Rider, haveing the General Lee and Kitt race would be just plain ridiculous.

If Kitt races the General, he has to use his turbo,otherwise, he is not Kitt,what would be the point???

Oh By the way, does anyone have a pic of The General Lee when they converted it into 4x4 off road vehicle??? I can't find any pics of that anywheres?

I forget the name of the epsiode,but it was when women were stealing car parts and getting away in jeeps, remember that show gang??? Well I would love to have pics of the General high and mighty...lol!

Hope someone has it ,please post if you do,thanks!!!

i took some screenshots of it for you, can i email them to you?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...