New Duke

dukesrule2000

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty smiled. She looked at Emma and grinned. "Well kids, I know certain Jude Coltrane who has a tire swing out back. Who wants to go try it?" Dusty said to the kids in front of her.

Chad says "Ya sure, but what is a tire swing I'm a little confused right now about that."

Jeremy says "Oh come on Chad, let's just go and check it out it sounds fun as ever."

Back at Luke and Kathy's place

Reba comes running outside and says "Anybody seen Little Bo, I can't find him anymore on the farm, I hope Billy Bob didn't take him when everything wa going on. And Charlie good show you sure do take after dad is that true about what he did to Mom when they was married."

Charlie looks around and says "Yes Sis, that is true why do you think I was so darn mad at J.R, and I darn I got the wrong Ewing. And don't worry we'll find Little Bo and if he's with Billy Bob he won't get very far."

Reba says "Good one, you're forgetting something Charlie and that is this isn't Cleveland,Ohio or Dallas, Texas so anybody you ought right with Ross he seems like he would know Hazzard just a little bit more than you would right now."

Charlie says "Okay, I wasn't thinking and that felt good when I hit J.R. Ewing as well and now I'm going to help get my nephew and you take care of yourself as well. Honestly Dad, ever since my brother sent me this picture of Rebecca and Jason well I kept thinking about and well he was the first person to come along that I didn't like."

Reba says "Well, I was wondering why would Billy Bob take my son again he doesn't know this county as well Oh dad it happened again to me why can't things just go smoothe for me."

Charlie says "You know, I think little Bo is going to be okay and don't worry about it."

Just then Ross comes over to Luke's farm and he seems that the Ewing's are leaving just as fast as ever and Charlie see's Ross's Black Charger that looks like the one in the The Fast and The Furious and he says "Ross is that yours, wow I never seen anything that looked that nice and something has happened it appears that Little Bo has been kidnapped by Billy Bob Cowbell."

Ross says "Excuse me, I can't believe he done that again you Charlie I was think you and me could look on every road in Hazzard. Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke I was thinking that the more the better and I would be glad to help look for my little cousin. Oh ya, and thanks about the complients and sorry about all teasing but this what I had in mind before. By the way what happened the sure did leave in a hurry and Charlie seems happy about something."

Charlie says "Well, Ross if you must know I started things off by decking J.R. Ewing and it went from there you see my best friend stole my girl back in Cleveland and J.R. was the first person I had seen that I didn't like."

Ross says "Wow, first rule of the day don't mess with Charlie and it seems to me that Billy Bob Cowbell ain't going to get away with taking Little Bo he's Duke."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty smiled as she lead the kids out back. She thought Rosco and Emma could use some Father and daughter alone time.

Once Emma and Rosco are along Emma says "Dad, why didn't you ever talk to me on the side about you being my father. What was stopping from doing that you know I didn't want to look like a fool if you wasn't mom told me that father had died when I was six months old and I never once questioned her about now I kind of wish I did. I was so stupid for believing her about that it sounded so fake."

Rosco says "Emma, because your Mama told me to stay away from you. She told me that she would get a restraining order now as stupid as that sound I believed her as well."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Then Jesse came out with Bo and he was holding his hand. Kathy ran to him and said where did you find him Mom he was in the barn with his hands over his ears and he was crying So I just held him and he finily calmed down and he fell asleep and then I herd everyone calling him and I decided I better get him out there.

Then Jesse came out with Bo and he was holding his hand. Kathy ran to him and said where did you find him Mom he was in the barn with his hands over his ears and he was crying So I just held him and he finily calmed down and he fell asleep and then I herd everyone calling him and I decided I better get him out there.

Reba runs over to her son and says "Wow, he has some good thinking run and hide from the Ewing's he must know there bad news. One question son, what did Billy Bob and his the Ewings do to you if you ran away like that. Dad, he never did that before six months he seems more shy now than ever. You know, that means they did something to my son Dad."

Micheal says "Hey Reba, can I have the keys to the GTO I'm going to catch to the Ewings and find out what they did to my son he was never like that before."

Reba says "Honey, please calm oh my the babies are kicking for the firsttime it feels like there fighting inside me right now. Almost fighting for their Mama's attention I just felt it for the very first time and thank you Jesse it seems like Bo like's you."

Reba runs over to her son and says "Wow, he has some good thinking run and hide from the Ewing's he must know there bad news. One question son, what did Billy Bob and his the Ewings do to you if you ran away like that. Dad, he never did that before six months he seems more shy now than ever. You know, that means they did something to my son Dad."

Micheal says "Hey Reba, can I have the keys to the GTO I'm going to catch to the Ewings and find out what they did to my son he was never like that before."

Reba says "Honey, please calm oh my the babies are kicking for the firsttime it feels like there fighting inside me right now. Almost fighting for their Mama's attention I just felt it for the very first time and thank you Jesse it seems like Bo like's you."

Charlie looks at his sister and says " I'm glad my little nephew ran and hid like that but he scared all of us half to death when we thought the worst of what happened. "

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Charlie says "You know Dad, I like the Baseball teams as you can tell but those Cleveland Browns there stinking up the city about how bad they play they lost to the same team that every NFL team as easily beat."

Reba says " I see we agree on something I keep telling Micheal that every week but he keeps telling they might go the Superbowl this year and have faith in them. Charlie I'm trying but I running out of patients on them getting there I keep tell my hubby it ain't going to happen."

Micheal says "Hey this ain't funny, what is this pick on Micheal hour and Browns will get to the Superbowl on these years you just wait it might be next year. Look at the San Diego Charger they were 1 and 15 and they won the Superbowl and what about the New England Patriots as well."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Bo won't let go of Jesse's hand. and Jesse looked at Bo and said want to go up to my room and play cars. and Bo shook his head Jesse askes Reba if it was all right and she said sure go ahead.

Reba watches Little Bo go up to Jesse's room and she smiles for the first time since coming here. Well, meeting her father and getting her son and seeing her husband coming back to her was great but this was really good she seeing her son getting to be a normal little boy again. And she looked at Micheal and says "Honey, the twins said hi eariler and they are active babies right now"

Micheal looks at his wife and picks her up and hugs and says "Reba, I love you and you twins you behave this is your father speaking you hear me."

Luke saw jesse head to the house with little bo and he just smile Kathy came out of the house carring Leventa and she looked worried and he ran to her and Luke said Sweetheart what's the matter. Kathy said between her teirs Leveta has a high fraver and I tried everything to get it down and nothing Luke said Ok and they got in the General Lee and headed for Hazzard to the hospital.

Luke saw jesse head to the house with little bo and he just smile Kathy came out of the house carring Leventa and she looked worried and he ran to her and Luke said Sweetheart what's the matter. Kathy said between her teirs Leveta has a high fraver and I tried everything to get it down and nothing Luke said Ok and they got in the General Lee and headed for Hazzard to the hospital.

Reba says "Aunt Kathy what's wrong with my little cousin we and Micheal will bring Jesse and come along later and get Charlie around wherever my brother went to."

Reba says "Aunt Kathy what's wrong with my little cousin we and Micheal will bring Jesse and come along later and get Charlie around wherever my brother went to."

Micheal says "Oh don't you remember Reba him and Ross went for a drive in his Black Charger he was so thrilled with that it looked like the The Fast and The Furious car so much."

Reba says "Oh Silly me, he did take off with Ross."

Kathy looked at her and said Ok Thanks Reba and she handed Leventa to Luke and then she she got in the General and Luke handed her to Kathy and then he gotin the drivers seat and headed for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL lUKE PARKED THE GENERAL LEE

They went into the hospital and Beth saw Kathy carring in LEVENTA and she went right to her and Kathy told her what was going on and she took Leventa and took her to a room and Kathy went to Luke's arms. and she started to cry. she looked up to Luke and said I can't lose her. Luke looked at her and said we won't lose her.

Then at that moment the rest of the family came running in.

Kathy looked at her and said Ok Thanks Reba and she handed Leventa to Luke and then she she got in the General and Luke handed her to Kathy and then he gotin the drivers seat and headed for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL lUKE PARKED THE GENERAL LEE

They went into the hospital and Beth saw Kathy carring in LEVENTA and she went right to her and Kathy told her what was going on and she took Leventa and took her to a room and Kathy went to Luke's arms. and she started to cry. she looked up to Luke and said I can't lose her. Luke looked at her and said we won't lose her.

Then at that moment the rest of the family came running in.

Somewhere in Hazzard there is Ross and Charlie and they are riding in Ross's black Charger on then backroads just having a good time and they are talking about how they like there hometown's and there family's. And Charlie says "Hey Ross, where can you meet girls in the county I just got cheated on by Rebecca and I want to meet somebody if you don't mind. And Besides nobody knows me here in Hazzard. And I was thinking we could pretend were twins at a local coffee shop nobody would know the truth that we aren't."

Ross grins and looks at his cousins and now he knows he is a Duke, because Jude keeps trying to get to too that with him. You see Jude, Ross and Charlie all look like Rosco and they all look alike and they all seem think they look better than the Bacholer anyday. They all happen to be a Duke as well which means there might be some trouble along the way as well.

Ross says "Well you know, I was thinking there is a little coffee shop in town where the cafe used to be and it's run by younger people and they always have cute servers there we could go there Charlie."

Charlie says "Any place is good as along my twins brothers don't come along they are always trying ruin something on me Ross."

Ross says " I know the feeling I got twin sisters and there doing the very samething as well. But now little Mikey I would take him along when I wanted to meet girls. They can't a guy taking care of his baby brother, and I'm happy my parents are having another baby it's good for them because in another years I'll be away at college and playing football somewhere."

Then Ross and Charlie hears Reba on the cb and she tells them about Leventa. and Ross turns the car around and said sorry Charlie girls come later family comes first. and the boys headed for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke and Kathy was in the waiting room when Jesse came in with Reba and Mike and Reba said Uncle Luke I called Dad and he said he was on his way. Luke just smiled.

Beth came out and she didn't look happy and Luke said give it to us Beth. Beth looked at Luke and said Leventa has real bad case of the flu we have started her on anobiocs here feaver has come down a little ones as you know Kathy have the hardest time with the flu like the elderly. we just have to Pray that the medican will work. Kathy got up and she headed for her baby. Jesse looked at his dad and said dad this is bad? Luke looked at Jesse and said Ya son this could be bad.

Then Ross and Charlie hears Reba on the cb and she tells them about Leventa. and Ross turns the car around and said sorry Charlie girls come later family comes first. and the boys headed for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke and Kathy was in the waiting room when Jesse came in with Reba and Mike and Reba said Uncle Luke I called Dad and he said he was on his way. Luke just smiled.

Beth came out and she didn't look happy and Luke said give it to us Beth. Beth looked at Luke and said Leventa has real bad case of the flu we have started her on anobiocs here feaver has come down a little ones as you know Kathy have the hardest time with the flu like the elderly. we just have to Pray that the medican will work. Kathy got up and she headed for her baby. Jesse looked at his dad and said dad this is bad? Luke looked at Jesse and said Ya son this could be bad.

Charlie says "What's going right now, and Dad will be here you know it seems that there is this going that runs the orphanage that looks alot like Dad."

Christopher James Smith was with his wife Angie and there one year little Christopher James Smith Jr. and he had a high fiver and they came running faster in the hospital than ever. Angie was scared of losing her first born and it seems that she had heard how bad something like the flu could be on babies.

Kathy was with Leventa. and Leventa was sleeping and she said Dear Lord Please watch over my Little girl.

OUTSIDE ..

Beth ran to Angie and took the baby and checked him and said Yup he has the Flu and she put him in a room and gave him some medican.

Angie says "My baby son, I don't want to lose little CJ his first birthday was just last week."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Angie says "My baby son, I don't want to lose little CJ his first birthday was just last week."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Jesse is taking care of Little Bo, and he comes up and says "I don't feel good Jesse something is wrong."

Jesse feels his forward and realizes he's burning up with fever exactly like his sister was when his parents took him to hosptial.

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Beth took CJ to a room. and gave him the medicane.

MEANWHILE IN LEVENTA'S ROOM..

Kathy was resting in the chair and Luke was standing by the crib. and he prayed and he said Dear Lord I know at first I was a Jackass when Kath told me about Leventa. but I love her with all my heart and soul. If you want to take someone please take me. She's is her mother's treasure. and if we lose her I know it will Kill Kath.

Just Then Leventa started to cry. Luke looked at her and felt her and the feaver went down. (Leventa is only 2 weeks old). Luke smiled and said Welcome back Baby Girl and Leventa grabbed his finger and wouldn't let go.

Beth took CJ to a room. and gave him the medicane.

MEANWHILE IN LEVENTA'S ROOM..

Kathy was resting in the chair and Luke was standing by the crib. and he prayed and he said Dear Lord I know at first I was a Jackass when Kath told me about Leventa. but I love her with all my heart and soul. If you want to take someone please take me. She's is her mother's treasure. and if we lose her I know it will Kill Kath.

Just Then Leventa started to cry. Luke looked at her and felt her and the feaver went down. (Leventa is only 2 weeks old). Luke smiled and said Welcome back Baby Girl and Leventa grabbed his finger and wouldn't let go.

Jesse was upset his little cousin was crying and had an fever and he had no idea how to comfort him right now. So he picks up Little Bo and calls his Uncle Bo's cellphone and asked him what to do.

Bo said Jesse calm down I will be right there. And I will call Reba and tell her. Jesse said Ok Uncle Bo and Can you please find out how my baby sister is doing? Mom and Dad rushed her to the hospital this morninh=g cause she had a high feaver too. Bo said Ok Jesse I will find that out for you You get Bo ready cause when I get there we are running him to the hospital. and Jesse said ok. and then he hung up the phone.

Bo said Jesse calm down I will be right there. And I will call Reba and tell her. Jesse said Ok Uncle Bo and Can you please find out how my baby sister is doing? Mom and Dad rushed her to the hospital this morninh=g cause she had a high feaver too. Bo said Ok Jesse I will find that out for you You get Bo ready cause when I get there we are running him to the hospital. and Jesse said ok. and then he hung up the phone.

Jesse goes over to Little Bo and grabs his jacket and says "Bo, come on your sick and your grandpa is going to be here so we have to be ready so come over here."

Bo is quiet, and Jesse realize that he is passed out on the couch of all places and he is wandering what is wrong and what is his cousin going to say now.