New Duke

dukesrule2000

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty laughed. "I know what you mean. Rosco and me have three kids so far. Out all of them Calico is the only one with the Coltrane Common Sence. Jude is a tipical Duke. Lord help Rosco and me when Lucas gets their age." Dusty said as she smiled at her baby son.

Just then Rosco comes up to Reba and Dusty and says "Listen I heard on the radio that your pregant again and I was wondering what do you know about your Grandma Davenport. Because, I knew her so well and for a her to marry me nobody in Hazzerd would've like it and take it from me you act just like your Grandma. I still remember when your Grandma went in to have your mother she kept telling me from oldwifes tales that she was having a boy but she a baby girl and I was the one that came up with the name Emma Jean. In fact I named Emma after my mother and she always knew that Emma Jean Davenport was her granddaughter but she never said it in public. Because when your mother was three months her mother said I wasn't her father even thow she looked just like me."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked up and smiled at Rosco. Then wrapped her arms around him. "And you had the good taste to fall in love with me and marry into the Duke family. ANd I still like getting into a car chase with you. At least I don't have to worry when you go into Hazzard pond now. Your great swim, I taught you well." Dusty said as she kissed Rosco.

Dusty looked up and smiled at Rosco. Then wrapped her arms around him. "And you had the good taste to fall in love with me and marry into the Duke family. ANd I still like getting into a car chase with you. At least I don't have to worry when you go into Hazzard pond now. Your great swim, I taught you well." Dusty said as she kissed Rosco.

Reba says "Hey Dusty, do you think you could teach Little Bo to swim I tried to teach him when he was one but he just screamed when he got into the water. The lifeguards had to go see what in the world I was doing to him. Actually when I was pregant with Little Bo he was so active I thought he was trying to kick his way out."

"little Bo was just like Bo at the age. Luke and me being the oldest cousins Uncle Jesse asked one of us to teach him. Well Luke went first, he didn't last long. So the job was left to me. Bo fought me for a week. Then finally he gave in. He's an exellent student under my tutlege." Dusty said as she looked at her younger cousin.

Reba says "You know, I love to swim but I don't think I'm stubborn but this son of mine is a whole can of stubborness."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Just Then Kathy and Luke walked in and Jesse ran to his mother and hugged her Reba handed Leventa to her and Kathy said Thanks. and Kathy looked at her family and said I would like to thank eveyone Uncle Jesse would be proud of this family right Now.

Reba says "No problem I like Leventa it's giving me plenty of practice but will somebody please tell Little Bo to chill allreadry the whole time I've been holding your daughter he has been giving me grief."

Dusty went over Kathy with a huge smile and hugged her. "I'm just glad you guys are safe." Dusty said.

Reba says "Me to, I was wondering when somebody was going to ask me about my baby belly here. I starting to show allreadry, with Little Bo it wasn't until I was six months did I start to show. I wonder what Uncle Mike and Aunt Jessica are talking about right now."

Dusty looked at Reba's belly. "You know Reba, you could be pregnant with twins." Dusty said with a grin.

Rosco, Bo and both says "What, Dusty you know what that means to a me?"

Little Bo says "What does Twins mean, and what's special about that."

Reba says "Oh my I never thought about that before even though I have craving's pickles and hot sauce on everything. And Mom had twin ten year old identical boys that get into more trouble than you can keep up with."

Dusty looked from her husband to her cousin then back again. She shook her head. "No what?" Dusty asked confused. Then smiled at Little Bo's question. "Well sweety that means two instead of one." Dusty said. "Well with all my kids I craved everything with hotfudge." Dusty said with a grin.

Little Bo says " At the same time Grandma Dusty.You mean like my cat had five kittens last year and she took care of them. "

Reba says "Well, actually I craved Strawberry Cheesecake with Little Bo and he can't get enough Strawberry Cheesecake now."

Just then Mike and Jessica come walking and Mike just smiles at his wife and says "Guess were having another baby again, I think we've been through this six years ago and speaking as parents of twins. They are the most precious gift God can give you in your life."

Dusty couldn't answer because she was her great grandson's question. The very same question Jude and Calico had asked her and Rosco.

Reba says "No honey, it takes nine months and I'm only five months along so no I'm not having them yet. Me and your dad will let you know when the baby's are coming okay."