New Duke

dukesrule2000

This story is another story about Kathleen and Luke. This story falls between Saying good-bye. and Theres something strange in town. This is when Kathy gets Pregnet with her and Luke's Daughter Leventa. and at first Luke isn't thrilled about becoming a dad again. Want to find out why? will Luke change his mind. and how will Jesse react to the news?Let's find Out.

Kathy and Luke have been Married for 16 years. Their Son Jesse is 12 years old. Luke is traing men and wemen to become firefighters. A hospital has been built in Hazzard. and Kathy is the Cheif of Staff. Luke aslo helps Cooter at his garage and he also runs the Farm. Luke got a new Look he has Long hair and a go tee Kathy just loves his new look.

Kathy was at the hospital , she couldn't beleive how tired she was. and she was getting sick. She hoped she wasn't coming down with the flu. she started to do her rounds.

AT THE COOTER'S GARAGE..

Cooter,Michael,and Luke where talking. Man Mike I don't know how you do it. you have one a senior in high school. 2 in the 5th grade and now you have little mike.I'm glad that Kathy and I only have Jesse. we went threw alot to have Jesse and I almost Lost Kath. to be honest I don't think I can go threw that again. Luke said.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL..

Kathy just finshed her rounds. and she was in her office When Dr Beth Jorden walked in. and said Kathy are you all right? Well Beth i feel lousie. I think I'm coming down with the flu.Kathy Said. Why don't you cpme to my office and I will take a look. So Kathy got up and followed herr to her office.

1 HOUR LATER..

Kathy was waiting for Beth to come back with the test results. Beth walked in her office with a smile on her face and she sat down and said Kathy I have some great news it's not the flu. You are pregnet.

Kathy was quite for a while and then she said are you sure Beth? Beth looked at her and said Kathy I did the test twice. and it came back possitve.You are Pregnet. Kathy Said Thanks Beth and she got up and went back to her office. then she shut the door and then she sat down. Kathy put her hand on her stomach and said well are you another boy or are you a girl. Kathy smiled. well now i have to tell your big brother and father about you.

Dusty Rose Duke Coltrane and Rosco Coltrane have been married for 19 years. Rosco is the sheriff and Dusty is a full time waitress at the Boar's Nest plus part time machenic at Cooter's Garage.

Rosco and Dusty have three children so far: Jude Emery who is 13, Callico Dixie who is 9, and Lucus Beaueguard a.k.a "Litttle Luke" who is 4. Dusty is 2 months pregnant with her's and Rosco's 4th child. The Coltrane's were certainly growing as well as the Dukes. Luke's family.

She thought all that her family as being through. And sighed that they pulled through it all.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy was sitting in her chair.and she looked out the window and she saw the General Lee Parked over at Cooter's so She got up and grabbed her Jacket. and she headed for Cooter's Garage.

Kathy walked out of the hospital and down the road a little to Cooter's Garage. and she was about to go in when she hurd Luke say that he was glad that Kathy wasn't pregnet. Kathy didn't even got in the Garage she Just ran to her Fire Bird. As Kathy Got in her Car Dusty walked By and she Noticed that Kathy was cring but she didn;t get a chance to talk to her cause she pulled her Red firebird out and headed for the Farm.

Dusty headed for the Garage and to see if Luke Knew what was going on.

IN THE GARAGE.

Dusty walked in and she had told Luke what had Happened and Luke told her he had no Idea what was going on. So he got in the General and headed for the farm to talk to Kathy.

AT THE FARM..

Kathy Stopped her car and went into the house and she didn't even notice That Jesse Ross, Bylanda ,Bonnie and Jessica was there she Just went up to her and Luke's room. Jesse Looked at his Aunt and said Aunt Jessica What's the matter with mom? Jessica looked at Jesse and said I don't know but I will find out .(looking at the kids.)Stay here I will be right back.

Then Jessica got up and headed for Luke and Kathy's room.

UPSTAIRS-kathy's and Luke's room.

Jessica walked in and she saw Kathy Lying on the bed. and Kathy was cring. Jessica walked up to her and said Kat what's the matter? Kathy looked at Jessica and said Luke doesn't want another Baby. Jessicca didn't get what she was tring to tell her. and Kathy said Jes, I'm Pregnet.

Jessica says "Well, Micheal had kinda the same thing going on but he was thrilled once he found out that he was having another son. I think the easiest way you can do this is real gentle to Luke about another baby. What I leave little Mikey with you and Luke tonight and me and Micheal go out and then I act like I can't find anybody else to watch him."

Ross says "Ya, Uncle Luke won't be able turn down is own cute as ever nephew tongiht."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000

Jessica says "Hey, Kathy me and Micheal and the kids have something to do can watch little Mikey for me tonight."

Kathy says "Sure no problem, so what are you and Micheal doing tonight anyways."

Jessica says "Well, he tells something we haven't done since we got to Hazzerd Kathy. I have no idea what he is talking about but I'm game right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

What ever Michael Has Planned I know you will have a great time. Kathy Said Luke gave Kathy astrange look. and he looked at Jesse and said Want to go threw the football with me son. Ya Dad Just let me put my back pack up in my room. Jesse Said. Little mike looked at his Uncle and said Me Too. Luke smiled and said Ya you too.

Mikey says " I want to be quaterback just like Ross is and get all the girls just like he does."

Kathy had smiled and chuckled by what her nephew had said he is only two years old by somehow he understand about girls alreadry. Luke and Jesse were laughing as well, Jesse had told Mikey he was too young to be a quarterback and besides he has plenty of times for girls.

Mikey says " I still want to be a quarterback, oh come Uncle Luke why not it looks so fun to throw the football around like you and Jesse do all the time why my turn."

cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000

Ok Ok ,Mikey you can be Quarterback. Luke Said. YAAAA Mikey Said. But Dad.Jesse Said. Luke Just Gave Jesse a Look/ and Jesse said Ok Dad But Just for a little while. So they all went outside to play football. Kathy Just Smile; And Said I will Let Mikey soften him up and then Later I will Tell him About The Baby.

After a while Mikey yells "Hey, I got homerun" and Jesse and Luke was laughing and as was Kathy as well she never hadn't stuff like that since Jesse was a baby she sure did miss that she just didn't realize that until today. She sure hoped that her and Luke's baby will healthy and as much fun as Jesse was.

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Kathy Ws sitting at the pinic table watching the boys Play football. and then after a while Luke said Ok you boy threw the ball a while I'm going to rest a while. and he came and sat down next to Kathy. and Luke looked at her and said I almost forgot how much fun a little one was. Kathy smiled. she wanted so much to tell him right there but she decided to wait.

10 minutes later Mikey looked at Luke and said Come on Uncle Luke, Ya Dad get off your butt you where the one who wanted to play football. Jesse Said. Ok Ok I'm coming. Luke Said as he kissed Kathy.

LATER ON THAT NIGHT..

Luke was helping Jesse with his homework. and Kathy was rocking Mikey to sleep when Jessica and Michael came to pick up Mikey. They walked in the house. Michael smiled when he saw Kathy rocking Mikey. he went to pick up Mikey and Kathy said here take this blanket and she rapped him up with the blanket. Michael Said thanks Kat. andhe walked out the door. Jessica looked at Kathy and said How did it go? Kathy smiled and said Mikey soften him up. I will tell him later on tonight after Jesse goes to bed. Ok I'm glad Mikey could help. Jessica Said as she gave Kathy a hug then she went out the door.

30 MINUTES LATER.

Jesse said Thanks dad for the help and he said good-night and he went upstairs to bed.

Kathy took a deep breath and she walked over to Luke and saidBaby lets sit out on the porch we haven't done that in a while. Luke smiledand said Ok Sweetheart. So Luke Took Kathy's hand and went out the door. and they sat on the swing. Kathy lookedat Luke and said Baby I have something important to tell you.. Luke we are going to Have another Baby. Luke Just looked at her and he got up and went to the General. Kathy walked over to him. and said Luke say something. Luke turned and Lookedat her and said Kath, I don't want to become a dad again. I love you with all my heart and soul. and I don't want to lose you again. lUKE sAID. Kathy said well it's a little to late on both accounts and then she walked back in the house. Luke came in behind her and he said Kath come on. Kathy Said No Luke if you don't want this baby then you don't want me or Jesse. eather. and then Kathy went upstairs.

NEXT MORNING.

Kathy got up and started to pack. and Jesse came in her room and said Mom what's going on? Well son you and I are going to Chicago and visit your grandparents for a while. Jesse didn't understand what was going on. but if it will get him out of school he was all for it.

Jesse went off to Scchool. Kathy put her Stuff in her Firebird. Luke walked over to her and said Sweetheart can we talk. Kathy looked at him and said Luke we allready have talked and you made your appion loud and clear. but there is nothing you can do the baby is all ready on it's way. and you don't want it so I'm leaving. when Jesse get's out of school today. Iallready packed his things they are in the car to. Luke went to bring Kathy close to him But she pulled away and said no Luke.

Oh Hi Dusty. Jesse and I are going to Chicago to be with my Parents for a while if you want to know the reason talk to your cousin. Kathy Said as she went to her car. Dusty Looked at Luke and said What's going on and Luke said Well Kathy is pregnet and I don't want to become a dad a gain.

well Luke it's a little late the baby is all ready on it's way.

OUTSIDE..

Kathy was outside by her car and she started to cry. but she got a hold of herself. and she got her Cell phone and called her parents.

IN CHICAGO

Rebecca was in her office looking over one of her cases.When the phone rang She picked it up and said Rebecca Spencer Here. Hay Mom it me Kathleen. Kathy Said. Hay Kathleen what's up? Rebecca Said. Mom I just called to tell you that Jesse and I will be going to Chicago for a visit. and we are leaveing today after he gets out of school. Kathy Said Kathleen what's going on between you and Luke. Rebecca said Mom what makes you think something is going on. kATHY sAID for one thing you haven't mention his name sence you called now tell me what's going on. Kathleen. Rebecca said. Kathy Said Mom I'm pregnet and Luke doesn't want the baby. So I'm Leaving. Until he comes to his sences.

Rebecca said Kathleen have you and Lucas talked about this. Mom we have talked. and there is nothing he can do the baby is on it's way I'm 4 weeks Pregnet. and Jesse and I will see you in a few days I love you and Bye. and then Kathy hung up the phone.

Kathleen Kathleen. Rebecca Said Kyle walked in to the office and she told Kyle what was going on

Inside the house .

lUKE AND Dusty where talking. When Kathy came back in the house. Luke looked at her. Kathy just terned the other way and she went up to her bedroom to make sure she has everything.

Dusty Looked at Luke and said I can't beleive you are letting her go. Do you still love her? Luke said Dusty I can't stop Kath, once she makes up her mind. and I love her with all my heart and soul. amd then he got up and he walked out the door. Dusty followed him.

MEANWHILE UPSTAIRS-IN HER ROOM.

Kathy was on her bed and she started to cry. The Phone Rang she picked it up and said Duke Farm Kathleen Duke. Hay Kathy this is Bo. How are you. Bo said Kathy couldn't hold it in any longer and she started to cry. and Bo Said Kathy What's going on and she said Bo I'm Pregnet and Luke doesn't want the baby So I'm leaving and I taking Jesse with me Until he comes to his sences. Kathy Said .Kathy don't leave til I get there we all can talk this out. Bo Said. Bo It's too Late I leaving today if Tracy wants to get a hold of me tell her she can call me at mom's in Chicago

Kathy you and Luke need to talkabout this. Bo Said. Bo Luke and I have all ready talked about this. and he does't ant this baby. but there is nothing he can do about it cause this baby is on it's way. Well Talk to you later Bo Jesse will be home any minute. Bye. and she hung up the phone.

IN FLORDIA.

Bo slams down the phone and says dam. Tracy walked up to Bo and she was holding little Bo who was 3 months old and Stacy was on the couch reading a book she's 9 years old. Bo and Tracy have been married for 11 years,

Tracy looked at Bo and said HONEY WHAT'S WRONGE. It Kathy,She leaving Luke. She's pregnet and he doesn't want the Baby. So her and Jesse are leaving for Chicago as we speak. My cousin is so dam thick headed.. Bo Said. Tracy Smiles. Baby. we need to go to Hazzard and straiten this out. Bo said. Honey I can't go Stacy is still in school her last day is friday then she is on spring break. you go and Give Luke my love I will call Kat in a few days at her mothers. Tracy SAID as she but little bo in the bassenet. Bo kissed her and said Ilove you. I love you too. Tracy Said as Bo went up to their bedroom and he started to pack.

IN CHICAGO.

Rebecca was getting the rooms ready for Kathy and Jesse. when she hurd Someone say mom. It was Tina and Vance( they have been married for 10 years and they have a 8 year old daughter named Courtney Ann Duke. and Tina is 7 months pregnet) Great I can't wait to see Kat and Luke againg it's been a long time sence We have seen them. Tina Said. Rebecca said it's only Jesse and Kathleen this trip. Tina looked at Vance and then she looked back at her mother and said Why? and then Rebecca told her and Vance what was going on. and Vance said Baby I going to Hazzard and Tina said ok and I will talk to Kat when she get here.and then they said good-bye to Rebecca and then they went to their house and Vance started to pack.

BACK IN HAZZARD.

Jesse came home . and Kathy told hime to get in the car and he did. Kathy looked at Luke. She was going to saw something but she stopped. she just turned and got in her Firebird and took off down the road. Luke Just stood there and watched until he couldn't see the firebird anymore

Then he walked back in the house.

2 DAYS LATER.

Kathy pulled up to her parents house.Jesse looked around and said wow mom this is where you grew up. Kathy Smiled and said Yup there is a treehouse out back. That Grampy made for me I will show it to you later. Jesse said Cool. and then they got out of the car and Rebecca and Kyle met them at the door. and they hugged them. Kyle looked at Jesse and said wow this isn't my only Grandson is it. Jesse smiled and said Grampy you know it's me. and they both laughed. and they all went in the house. Kathy went upstairs and put heer and Jesse's things away. and she walked down the staries. and she saw Jesse outside walking with his grandpa and she just smiled. and then she went to the livingroom and there was Tina and her mom Kathy smiled when she saw Tina and she gave her sister a hug. and then they sat down and Kathy said ok lets get this over with start asking why I left Luke or better yet ask if i still love him. Tina looked at her and said well do you still love Luke? Kathy Said Mom Tina I love Luke Duke with all my heart and soul. But I don't Understand Why he doesn't want this baby.

IN HAZZARD-AT THE DUKE FARM..

Luke was in the barn tring to get his mind off Kathy and Jesse. but it wasn't working. so he Just sat down on a bail of Hay and he though Uncle Jesse I really messed up this time. iand he thought about the baby that Kathy was carring and he smiled.

then he hurd a car and he got up and went to the door of the barn. and he sawBo getting out of the car. and he walked up to him and said Hay coz. and Bosmiled and he walked over to Luke and gave him a hug. Bo Looked around. and said where's Kathy and Jesse. Luke told him and what was going on. and then they sat on the Pinic Table and they Started to talk but then they sawanother car pull up the car stopped and out steped Vance and he walked over to Bo and Luke and Luke knew that they all ready Knew what was going on.

Luke said Ok you want to talk to me lets talk. How come you don't want thisbaby that Kat is carring? Vance Asked. Well I do want this baby but I almost lost her when we where Pregnet with Jesse and I don't think No I know I won't be able to go threw that again.

Have you told this to Kathy?Bo asked. Well, No. I just told her I didn't want this baby.Luke Said. Luke, I only have been married to Tina for 10 years and I come to learn that I have to explain my self to Tina if I don't she will draw her own conclusion and Kat is the same way. She thinks you don't want this Baby. Vance Said. Luke smiles. I would love to explain this to my beautiful wife but she is in Chicago right now. Bo smiles and said we can fix that pack some close we are going to Chicago. I just have to call Tracy and let her know what is going on and tell her not to tell Kat we are going to Chicago.. So Bo calles Tracy and saiy good she and the kids will met him in chicago and they could stay at her parents house. and he said ok..

2 DAYS LATER..

Jesse and Kathy was in the tree house when Kathy hurd her mother calling her. She told Jesse to stay there and relax. and she climed down and she started to walk to the house. when she saw someone walking towards her. She started to Smile. and she went right into Luke's arms. Luke said oh sweetheart, I love you and I have missed you and i want to tell you something the reason why I reacted the way I did to this Baby is because I remember what we went threw with Jesse Sweetheart I almost lost you. and I know I won't be able to go threw that again. Kathy put her arms around him and said Baby there is a good chance that I will have a normal Pregnecy with this baby. Evey pregnency is different.Kathy Said. Luke Just smiled and Kissed her.

Luke and Kathy decided before going back to Hazzerd to go see a Cubs game and Jesse had loved the idea as well. He always wanted to see the Cubs play a game at their home stadium and this would be just great.

Balladeer: I wonder why the call the Chicago the Windy City, oh there goes Jesse's Cubs hat down the street . OH, I see why the call it the Windy City now I sure hope Jesse catches his hat pretty soon.

Jesse cough his hat. and he looked at Luke and said Dad this Day has been great. the three of us together again. ya it's son But soon there will be 4 of us what do you think of that. Luke asked. It will be great a little brother or sisther. I will help with the baby too. Jesse Said. Luke just put his arms around his son and said let's go back to grampy's house.

BACK AT THE SPENCER'S HOUSE..

Luke drove Kathy's car up the driveway. Vance and Tina along with Bo and Tracy. and they all had smiles on their faces. Bo looked at Kathy and Luke as they got out of the firebird and they where holding hands. Bo said now that is what I like to see and everyone laughs. Luke looked at his family and said Thanks everyone for butting in. this could have been a lot worse if you all didn't Talk to Me and Kath Exprelly me... Hay I have an idea while everyone id here why don't we have a cookout Kyle said. Rebecca said Ya sure. and then Jesse looked at his mom and said mom and I show Courtney and Stacy the tree house. Ya go ahead Just becareful ok.Kathy Said. and Jesse,Stacy,and Courtney rant towards the treehouse.

ONE WEEK LATER.

Luke and Kathy was putting their things in the FireBird. and then when they where done they went in the house to saw good bye to Kyle Rebecca, Tina and Vance. Rebecca said to Luke you don't make it to long between visits. Luke said I won't mom. Kathy hugged her parents. and then they gpt in the firebird and headed for Hazzard.

2 DAYS LATER..

Luke was pulling the firebird iup to the Duke farm. he parked it righ beside the General Lee.and then they got out Jesse said YEEEHAA I'am home. Kathy and Luke Just laughed. and then they went in to the house handin hand.

1 HOUR LATER.

Jessica, Michael and their Children went to the farm and so did Dusty, Rosco and her children and they all had a family cook out.