Lyin Eyes

meanwhile bo had been complaining about a headache and luke had gotten so tired of heraring it he dropped him off at the boars nest. bo saw something he liked, no, LOVED and he had to have it. he walked up to the young lady at the bar and saw she was looking at a car magazine and when she saw bo he had the same effect on her. she invited him to sit a while and asked if he would like to look at the car magazine with her. three hours later they were still at the boars nest and they were having the time of their lives. she was sexy and smart, he was a looker and had a perfect charm to him. so they thought. the time of their lives was yet to come, in madi's hotel room. bo and madi made love to each other for a good long while. then they went to sleep and when they woke up there was a call on the ansering machine. it was hughie. eviddently this girl was also one of his victums.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty and Rosco were sitting on the hood of his car looking up at the stars with their arms wrapped around one another. "Oh Rosco, just wish this was over so we could be happy. I mean he really thinks that what he feels for me is love. But in a weird sick twisted way." Dusty said as she let her long red hair fall on Rosco's windshisld.

Rosco rolled on to his right elbow and looked down, deep into Dusty's eyes. "What Hughie feels for you is not love darlin it's hate." Rosco said with angered look. "And you goin to show me what real love is?" Dusty asked with a mischieveious look. "Ya." Rosco said as roughly pulled Dusty towards him. There was a look of passion passed over eyes. Rosco gor off the hood of the car.

Went into back seat and grabbed a blanket. He placed it on the ground. He then walked over to car and pulled Dusty into his arms and then laid her on the blanket. "You see baby, this is real love. You and me!" Rosco said as he gestered between him and her. ANd then Rosco and Dusty made love until they fell asleep.

Cue Julieduke, HotHillbilly, or anybody

Dusty woke up to the CB skawking. It was Bo. He told her about the third victum of Hughie Hogg's and Dusty was even madder. Hughie was on a raping spree. Bo brought Madi, Luke brought Emma, and Roscoe took Dusty to the Duke farm with the rest of them. Hughie had a lot of explaining to do when he was tried on three counts of rape. Emma had found out last night that she was pregnant with Hughie's child and that was when they had a whole bunch of evidence. He could deny everything but they were still going to have that bit of evidence.

"Uncle Jesse, what do you think we should do? I mean Hughie is goin to be madder than wet in July when he finds out that we turned state evidence against him." Dusty said as she looked at her uncle than at her fiance say. "And I tell you one thing-" Dusty proclaimed.

"I am not goin in the witness protection program. The only time I'm leavin Hazzard is on my honetmoon with Rosco." Dusty with tears starting to fall. "Hughie is just doin this because he wants to ruin my life. He doen't want me to be happy. And maybe to save ya'all the trouble, I'm goin to give him what he wants, ME!" Dusty said with heartbreaking sobs as she got up from the table and went to the door only to be stopped.

Cue Julieduke, HotHillbilly, or iloveluke'ssmileCNH320

Dusty wiped her tears away and put a hand on Bo to stop him form pulling out. She leaned down so she could look inside. "Madi, please don't do waht I think your goin to do. Hughie ain't worth it. Yes he deserves to go to jail, but doesn't need the tar kicked out of him." Dusty said trying to sound a little like Luke.

Cue iloveluke'ssmileCNH320, Julieduke, or HotHillbilly

Emma was absolutley devestated at the thought of being pregnent with Hughies child. Luckily, Luke was there to comfort her all night. Luke hugged Emma as Bo and Madi drove away in the General.

Roscoe looked at his watch and back at Dusty, " I have to go darling. Someone's gott work around here...well sort of" he grinned, kissed her and left in his patrol car towards town.

Dusty, Daisy, Luke, Emma, and Uncle Jesse went back inside and cleaned up the breakfast dishes. "Dusty, how about we go plan stuff for the wedding..you, me and Julie can go pick out the dress and all.. how about it?" she smiled, "speaking of which, where is Julie? I ain't seen her for about a day or so now."

"The last time I saw her she was with Cooter at his garage." Luke said, "I'm going to take Emma into town for a while, holler on the CB if y'all need anything." he smiled, and walked with Emma out to Uncle Jesses's pick up and drove into town

Cue: whoever

Dusty looked at Luke at smiled and then got an evil grin on her face that caused both Daisy and Uncle Jesse to grin at one another. "Lucas, if you see my sister by anychance, tell her from me to stop moonin over Cooter and to her butt back to farm so she can help me plan my wedding." Dusty said with genuine huge grin of her face. Dasiy, Uncle Jesse, and Luke all knew who put that smile there.

Cue HotHillbilly, Julieduke, or iloveluke'ssmileCHN320

Madi had a plan that made Bo stop the general to ask if she was okay in the head. she said she was and finished telling Bo about her plan. She was going to need a lot of dogs, people power, and when they caught hugine they were going to need lots of duck tape. but then when they told everyone her plan over the cb, she added a few things to her plan.

This is what her plan consissted of:

#1. Shuck and Jive Hughie.

#2. Give him a bunch of moonshine to numb him up a little, and knock 'em out for a long while.

#3. Then duck tape him to a chair, and surround him with gaurd dogs so if he did wake up he wasn't going anywhere.

#4. Try him for three counts of rape and three counts of sexual assault or anything else they could think of.

Julie and Cooter were heading towards the Duke farm. Julie was sitting next to Cooter, resting her head on his shoulder and kissing his neck.

"Chucks Julie, I'm not sure if I'm ever going to get you to Dusty if you keep doing that. I don't know how any man could resist that." he laughed and kissed her. Julie's hair was still dripping wet and it was hagning loosly over her shoulders and she sighed and closed her eyes and just day dreamed. Cooter pulled infront of the Dukes front porch, and Julie got on her knees and knelt on the seat, "I wish I didn't have to be here right now, so me and you could just spend the day together." she kissed him. "Me to Julie, but look it this way. You spend the day with Daisy and your sister, we can spend the nights together." he winked and touched her chin and Julie laughed and kissed him one more time before getting out of the truck, then went to his window and talked quietly for a moment and kissed. Daisy and Dusty were standing outside now, and laughed. "Jeez, it's like you're never going to see him again." Dusty teased. Julie mocked her older sister and playfully pushed her.

Luke and Emma were in town, and went to the general store to pick up a few things for Emma. "Can we just walk a while?" Emma asked. "Sure," Luke smiled and grabbed her hand and kissed it and the two walked around town, talking and ended up sitting on a bench near the gazebo.

Suddenly, the scratchy, snarling voice of Hughie sneered behind them. "Ahh, so Luke. I see you're looking for sloppy seconds." He sneered, glaring at Emma. She turned as pale as a ghost and Luke jumped infront of her. "Hughie you low down son of a -"

"Watch you're language Luke...there's a lady present." he mocked.

"Get OUT of here Hughie." Growled Luke, his fist clenching.

"Why should I? Uncle Boss owns most of this here town.. oh yeah that's right all of it." he sneered.

Cue: Anyone of y'all

bo and madi were just pulling into town when they saw hughie, luke, and emma. as soon as bo parked the general, madi was already out and walking across the hazzard square.

She whistled, "Hey hughie!" Madi shouted. Hughie looked up. madi motioned with her finger for him to come towards her. her car was parked at cooters and she walked him towards it. When she opened the door, her swimsuit bottom fell out. he bent over to pick it up and madi slammed his head in the car door. then she acted really sorry. and helped him in. and then hughie saw a bunch of moonshine in cardboard boxes. she grabbed a jug of it.and started to drink it. she chugged the entire jug at once. hughie stared and made a face when she burped long and loud.

Emma was shaking, scared, and Luke held onto her while she cried into her shoulder. Bo came up to the two, "Where'd Madi go?" he asked.

"With Hughie somewhere.." Luke said and hushed Emma and held onto the back of her head. "They headed that way," luke judded his head towards Cooters. "Thanks." Bo said and quickly got in the General and started to drive to Cooters. When he got there, Madi told him with her eyes to keep out of site.

"You want some?" she asked and handed him a jug.

"i've never seen you like this before Madi." Hughie glared and looked around, "What's going on?"

"nothing hughie," she slurred, and sat next to him in the backseat and hic-uped. "I've always thought you were the most hottest thing in Hazzard, but Bo was always in my way. He was soooo needy," she rolled her eyes, acting as drunk as a skunk. "always clinging and begggggin me not to leave him. Well I left him...and I want you Hughie." she smiled and ran her finger across his chin.

Hughie's eyes lit up and he tried to move on Madi but she lightly pushed him off, "Not here." she hick-uped and kept on 'drinking'. Hughie smiled and startrd to drink the shine.

Cue

Dusty couldn't think of Hughie right now. She needed to concertrate on the wedding that was gonna happen. Dusty was so happy. Uncle Jesse looked at his oldest niece and looked her eyes. He saw that natural twinkle in her eyes before Hughie.

"SO Julie Daisy, how should we go about this?" Dusty said as she looked at her cousin and baby sister.

Cue HotHillbilly, iloveluke'ssmileCHN320, Julieduke

Bo was worried about what was going to happen to Madi. She was all he could think about. And he knew what was in that jug, water. She was a good actor that was for sure. He found out about her Hollywood career and how she decided to stay in hazzard, For him. He also knew that Madi could fight better than him or luke combined. He followed them for a while but kept out of sight like Madi said. Then he saw them they were stopped on the side of the road and Madi was drinking more "shine" but she had given Hughie the real moonshine.

"I think we should start with most important part of the weddin'," Daisy smiled, "The dress. How about we all head into Hotlanta and try to find a snazzy dress? While were there we can try to find a bridesmaid outfit for me and Julie." She offered, grabbing Dixie's keys from her pocket.

Emma and Luke were at the Boars Nest now, sitting in the farthest corner booth. Emma was drained already, and felt tired from the whole fiasco. "Luke I don't know what to do. SHould I give up the child for adoption or should I keep it? I mean it's.." she gulped, "Hughie's child." she gritted her teeth. Luke took Emma's hand and rubbed it. "You know... I will be there for you no matter what you do. I'll help you raise the kid if you want to keep it, or I'll help look for a nice family to take the child." he kissed her on the cheek. "I'm here for you."

What hughie didn't know was that Madi wasn't really drunk, but he was. She was drinking spring water. Madi chugged jug after jug of water and then when Hughie fell over onto her lap, she laughed really hard until she realised she had the cb on and that Boss probably had heard everything.

She pulled Hughie out of the back seat and wrapped him in duck tape. then she drove him out to the duke farm and dumpped him there.

Dusty smiled at her cousin as she and Julie rode with Daisy to Hotlanta to pick up Dusty's perfect wedding dress. Actually Dusty didn't care if she married Rosco in rags, just as long as he still loved her that's all that mattered. "Daisy the dress I want as to be beauitful, yet simple. I don't cotton to no fancy weddin dres." Dusty said with a grin.

Cue HotHillbilly, iloveluke'ssmileCHN320, Julieduke