Lyin Eyes

"Guys I hat to tell you all this, but I get the strange feeling that this Jason Lee Hunter is not who he said he is and he told me his first lie. Cooter tell everybody want you found when you were fixiing his car?" Dusty said as she looked at Cooter. She kept looking at Rosoc and watching him. He had a strange look in his eye.

Cue Julieduke

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And that ain't all. When we were waiting for Cooter to fix said car, he kept looking over his shoulder and down the street. And he didn't it there he also did it at the Boar's Nest to." Dusty said as she looked at Rosco. He had look in his eye that wouldn't go away. "Rosco, what is the matter with you?" Dusty said as she put her hands on her hips and looked sternly at him.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty looked at Rosco confused then she slapped her forehead. "Boy Howdy. Why didn't I see him before? He's one of Hughie Hogg's stugges. That little turnip is here in Hazzard and I got a feeling that shuckin and jivin is on me I guess. But why?" Dusty said as walked up to Rosco and let him wrap his arms around her. "What did I do to him?" Dusty said as she looked at everyone solmly.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty tried to get out of Rosco's arm but he held tighter to her. "No Ros, and that goes for the rest of you all. I refuse to let anything happen to you, especially you Rosco, because that fat little medowmuffin of a Hughie Hogg." Dusty said as she looked at everybody and then she turned in Rosco's arms to look him right in the eye.

"Rosco, I know what Hughie's capable of when he's mad. I had a black-" Dusty stopped and cleared her throat. But Rosco's piercing gaze made her finish her thought. "I had a balck eye for two weeks because I made him angry, now there is no tellin what he would do if he found out you were helpin me Suga." Dusty said with concern in voice. Deep down Dusty cared very much for Rosco.

Cue Julieduke

"It was a black eye, but that is beside the point. The point is, Hughie would know I had help in figurin that it was him shuckin and jivin me and theres no tellin what he would do. After I had the balck eye, was lucky that I Enos to save my life from a rape that Hughie-" Dusty stopped. She then realized she said to much.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty looked at Rosco for a moment. She never seen him this way before. "Rosco that was 4 years ago. He did try and rape me but Enos was patrollin and he spotted Hughioe's car and heard me scream. I had to stay with Enos because I didn't want my family knowing, and Cooter helped Enos with me." Dusty said with a small smile.

"But please don't do anything that let's Hughie know I told ya. He promised that he would finish what he started when Enos stopped him the first time-" Dusty stopped yet again.

Cue Julieduke

"How come you didn't tell me!?" Julie spun around towards Cooter,

"Well she told me not to-"he started, but was cut in by Dusty,

"Don't get mad at him, I told him not to tell any of y'all." She whiped her eyes and smiled at Rosoce.

"Well then what are we going to do?" piped up Daisy.

"Luke, do you have any ideas?"

Luke thought for a few moments, "I think I might have a plan." he smiled his crooked grin and rubbed Dusty's shoulders.

Cue: Dusty Rose Duke or JulieDuke

Dusty sniffed and gave Luke a weak smile. "That's where I get that from. But Luke I don't think one of your plans is goin to work this time, I mean Hughie will know I done told what happened to me. And I'm not about to put Uncle Jesse, Cooter, Rosco, or any of y'all in danger. We all know Hughie Hogg is a screwie little runt." Dusty said wiht a weak cheek grin as leaned in more to Rosco's protective arms.

Cue HotHillbilly, Julieduke, or anybody

Dusty looked at Rosco and smiled and leaned back more into his embrace. Then she got the same look Luke did. Dusty snapped her figures. "I got it. The one thing to make sure that Hughie doesn't touch me. Real, honest-to-goodness, hoop-hollarin, Duke, stompin, wedding." Dusty said with a genuine grin on her face.

"And I know the person who can help me. You Rosco." Dusty said she grabbed both of Rosco's hands and held them.

Cue Julieduke, HotHillbilly, or anybody

The Dukes looked at each other, extremley confused. They all knew Dusty was sweet on Roscoce, but never to the point of marriage. Roscoe looked into Dusty's eyes, "Dusty there is another way, you don't have to marry an ol' fella' like me." he grinned and winked at her.

"Dusty," Daisy said pulling her aside, "Not that me and Enos aren't happily married but marriage is a lifelong commitment."

"I know Daisy." she smiled at her cousin and hugged her, but looked back at Roscoe and smiled, "I love him."

Julie looked at Cooter and slipper her hand around his and squeezed it. "Well then I guess there's only one thing missing." she smiled, "Roscoe why don't you ask Dusty to marry you already!?" she laughed.

"Wait a second, Dusty how are you figuring getting hicthed is going to stop Hughie?" Luke asked.

Cue: whoever

Dusty told them all her plan and they all jumped into they're cars and headded towards the boars nest. bo and luke were driving along in the general. bo saw a cherry red corrvette parked on the side of the road and when he saw what was peeking out from under the hood he stopped and asked if she needed help. luke rolled his eyes but when he saw what bo was looking at he wanted her to say yes.

"Okay but if your trying to make a move on me I' m happily married and a mother of two." Bo looked shocked and didn't say anything. the lady looked like she was about to burst. then she did. she just kept laughing.

"Oh. you should have seen your face." what bo didn't know was that she was also a victum of hughie hogg.they took her to the boars nest with them and when they started talking about hughie she said:

"That filthy thing tried to rape me."

They all looked at her.

Bo and Luke look even more discusted. "I swear, Hughie... that..." Bo bit his lip and slammed his hand on the table.

"He's such a...a..." she started.

"A hog?" Luke rolled his eyes and looked across the Boars Nest where Daisy's fill-in Lilly was serving some beer to some guys.

"Julie, I can't believe I'm engaged!" Dusty blushed and showed off the ring Roscoe had given her. It was a family airloom of his mums, past down from four generations. "Isn't it goregous?!" she giggled.

"I still can't believe you and Roscoe are getting married!" Julie sighed and squeezed Dusty's shoulders. "Well what are Daisy and I going to wear as bridesmaids?"

"Oh, I haven't got a clue. I was thinking something maroon or lavender? Oh, there's so much to do!!" Dusty smiled broadly, "Mrs. Dusty Coltrane, I like the sound of it." she giggled.

"Remember Dusty..don't get TOO bubble-headed, Hughie and Jas- I mean Norris are still out there and obviously want to do you harm."

"Oh, you don't gotta tell me that Daisy." she hugged her cousin, and left her infront of Cooter's garage, and went off to talk to Daisy about the reception.

Cooter was working inside on Mr. Applebottom's car when Julie came up from behind him, wrapped her arms around him and kissed the back of his neck.

"Hey suga'." Julie said quietly.

"Woooo. Well howdy ma'am." Cooter laughed and wrapped his hand around her waist.

Cue: Dusty Rose Duke Or Julie Duke or whoever

Dusty had been sitting at the bar with Cooter, Enos, Uncle Jesse, Daisy, Rosco, and Julie when Boi and Luke walked in with a pretty filly. They both kind of seemed rather sweet on her. Dusty took a drink of her beer with a smile, but started choking when she heard what that woman said.

Rosco and Enos were pounding Dusty's back so she could breath. "You mean to tell me that I'm not the only woman that pintsize little runt tried to rape." Dusty said with wide eyes. Dusty head shot up when she heard taht little beetle bug car pull up.

Dusty grabbed a whisky bottle off the bar, smashed it then turned towards the doors that headed outside. "Uncle Jesse, I know you rasied us kids up with no violence, but I have seriously had enough of Hughie Hogg." Dusty said as she turned and pointed to Rosco.

"Rosco honey, I love you dearly, but the only way you are goin to stop me from goin outside if if you arrest me right now." Dusty said. "On what charge darlin?" Rosco said with a grin. "Murder!" Dusty yelled as she turned and headed out the door with a broken whiskey bottle in her hand.

Cue Julieduke, HotHillbilly, or anbody

Luke jumped up from his chair, toppling it over and leaped towards Dusty. Grabbing her arm and then putting his hands on her shoulders, he said, "Hold on now Dusty. Let's just cool down for a minute. You assault Hughie and he'll have you locked up so fast, you're head will still be spinning. Then you'll never be able to marry." Luke said." Roscoe, why don't you take her somewhere right now while Hughie's here. He won't detect a thing if we all act normal. Me and Bo will take Emma over there out in the General so Hughie doesn't get all...all upset or whatever." Luke glraed towards the door. "Hurry! He's coming in. Skat!" Luke shooed Dusty and Rosoce through the kitchen doors. "Come on Bo & Emma, let's get out of here," Luke said, and quickly followed out the back doors.

Cue: Any of y'all.

Dusty felt so safe right now with Rosco. They slipped out through the kitchen door and headed towards Rosco's car. When they arrived, Dusty and Rosoc tried to open the doors but they were locked. Rosco left the keys in his car but kept the windows down.

"Jumpin Jee Asafat!" Rosco proclaimed. "What's wrong sweety?" Dusty asked her fiance. "I left the keys in the car and the doors are locked tighter than a bass drum." Rosco said as he kicked the car.

"Now baby, before you go and break your foot, why not we do it the General way." Dusty said with a grin. "What do you mean by General way?" Rosco said not sure if he should trust her. "Clime through the windows." Dusty laughed. They slid their legs through and landed on the seat.

"Honey I want you to slouch down because we don't want Hughie to see you ok." Rosco said as Dusty did as she was told. Rosco started the car and they drove past Hughie. When they were a little bit away, Dusty shot back up in her seat. "Hit it!" Dusty yelled. They were out of there like a jacket rabbit on a wolfs tail.

Hughie saunterd into the Boars Nest. Cooter, Julie and Jesse were still sitting at the bar, and Daisy was back to work.

Whistling, Hughie grabbed Daisy by the arm. "Well howdy suga." He smirked. "Why don't you take a little time off work."

Daisy glared at him, "No thanks Hughie." she said, and tried to pull away, but he gripped harder onto her arm. "stop it, you're hurting my arm Hughie.. Hughie stop it!" she tried to push him off but he just tightened his grip on her, "Aw baby, come on don't try to resist me." he smiled. Cooter tapped Hughie on the shoulder, "She said let her go." he said, with his jaw set and a glare in his eye. Hughie looked at Cooter, and everyone else starring at him. "She's not worth it...this piece of dirt." he sneered at Daisy and threw her so hard she started to fall, but Cooter quickly caught her.

Hughie stormed into Boss's office and grabbed the CB, "NORRIS!! Where in the heck are you!" he grumbled and waited for an answer

Cue:

Norris stormed over to his car and grabbed the cb mic. "Well HUGHIE, I'm where I'm suppose to be to meet you. The question is, Where are you peebrain?" Norris yelled at his boss. HE had a feeling that the plan that Hughie came up with wasn't goin to work.

Mean while down on Hazzard Pond road, Dusty and Rosco were getting some time to their selves until Hughie decided to attack. Rsoco stopped the car and they got out. Dusty placed her feet shoulder width apart. She rasied her hands in the air and stretched. Then bend forward. Then came back up and shook her legs and then took Rosco's out stretched hand and they walked towards the pond.

"Well I hope this works." Rosco said as they walked towards the dock. "Rosco can I ask you a question?" Dusty said with concerned look. "Sure." Rosco said as he look at the pond. "If we were stranded on a diserted island, would talk and...things?" Dusty asked as she looked at Rosco who smiled.

"Oh ya. But it would never be boring I could tell ya that." Rosco said with a grin. "You would enjoy bein away from Boss Hogg wouldn't you?" Dusty asked him. Rosco didn't say anything. "Would you say I love you?" Dusty asked a little hopeful.

Rosco turned and slouched a bit so they were eye to eye. "Ms. Dusty, it depends on which part of the state I'm on when say it that makes it right at the time!" Rsoco said with a smug grin. "Mr. Coltrane, you have a unique way cutting through the bull crap." Dusty said with a grin of her own.

"And you have unique use of our colorful language." Rosco said with a smile as he out his arm around Dusty's waist and they both walked futher down the dock. "Rosco don't you take that hat off for anything?" Dusty said as she pointed to the hat. Rosco laughed. "I take it for one thing and one thing only." Rosco said he looked at the water.

Dusty looked at the water for a moment than looked aback at Rosco. "Take it off. That's of course if you really want to." Dusty aked as she faced him. Rosco pulled Dusty closer to him. Rosco took his hat off. "I want." Rosco said as he leaned his head towards Dusty's. She smiled then kissed Rosco with passion that was burning inside of her.