Lyin Eyes

Lyin Eyes!

Summary: Hughie Hogg comes back to town and does seeky tricks. But this time he won't be pulling the shuck and jive, it will be one of his hitchmen, Norris. And the person set up for the fall, Our very own Dusty Rose Duke. Will she be able to see that Norris as those Lyin Eyes?

The day was warm and peace full. Dusty was on her way to town to pick up some stuff for Uncle Jesse. Ridge Runner was makin Dust. All of a sudden there was the sound of siren. Dusty turned around and Cletus closeing in on her.

"Ahh Cletus what are you doi? I wasn't speedin?" Dusty said into her cb. "Sorry Dusty but I have to give you a ticket." Cletus said. "well there's only one to loose you Cletus." Dusty said with a grin. She let Cletus follow her all the way to Hazzard Pond. Dusty jumped Ridge Runner clean, but Cletus missed a couple of feet and went into the pond. Dusty stopped long enogh to check and see he was alright then she went to town.

Mean while in one of Boss Hogg's fishin cabins, there were the goins on of a meetin. "Boys, we have a perfect scheme. Instead of tryin to scheme Uncle Boss, we'll scheme the Dukes. And I know just the perfect one." Hughie Hogg said as he held up a picture. "This is who we'll shuck and jive." Hughie said with an evil grin. "We'll put those Dukes away for good." Flyod said. Flyod was tall with blond hair, brown eyes and mustche. "I think she's kinda cute." Norris said with a goofy grin. Norris was the same height as Hughie, with black hair and brown eyes.

"Good Norris, it's great you think that because you are going to shuck and Jive her." Hughie's eyes gleamed. "Boss, she'll recongnize him." Flyod protested. "She hasn't seen him every much. But she's seen you." Hughie Stated. Hughie gave Norris the nod and Norris took off for the car parked out beside the cabin. It was 68 ford Mustang.

Norris took off in search of Dusty. Dusty was coming down Ol' Mill Road to get to town. Norris saw her coming. He was glad that Flyod had caused the engine to break down. Dusty saw this Mustang come toward her. The mustang stopped and the driver got out through the window. She brought Ridge Runner to a stop. She climed out through the window and went over to see if she could help.

"Hey, you need some help with your car?" Dusty asked trying to be neighborly. "Ya! Man, I sure like to know what is wrong with this engine..?" Norris said as he got up from under the hood and look at Dusty. "Hellooo Gorgeous." Norris said with smile. Dusty giggled. "I'm not gorgeous my name is Duty Rose Duke." Dusty introduced her self with a smile. "Well my name is Jason Lee Hunter." Norris said with a grin.

"Tell you what, I have a best friend in town who is a wiz with cars. I'll tow you in with Ridge Runner here and see what he can do with your car." Dusty said with a grin. "I guess I havn't got anything to loose." Norris said as he watched Dusty work. Hes was going to enjoy Shuckin and Jivin Dusty Rose Duke.

Cue Anybody

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty blushed. "Shoot Jason, nobody ever said anything like that before to me." Dusty said with a grin. "But from you I'll take it as compliment." Dusty said as she flirted back with him. Jason Lee Hunter a.k.a Norris, just laughed. "You always flirt with people you help?" Jason a.k.a Norris said as he closed the distance between them. "No." Dusty said with a grin. "No?" Norris said softly as he put his arms around her and drew her close. "Just the ones I like." Dusty said with a grin as she wrapped her arms around Norris's neck. "I like that." Norris said as he brought his lips down on hers. "MMM..so do I." Dusty said with a grin as she got closer to him.

After they broke apart Dusty looked at him. "Well now that you're all hooked up," Dusty said. "Oh ya I'm hooked up." Norris said grin as he nibbled her neck. "Jason, stop that." Dusty said as she giggled. "As I was saying, you hop into Ridge Runner and we'll take your car to Cooters Garage." Dusty said with a big grin. Both Dusty and Norris jumped into Ridge Runner at he same time and took off dor town.

Cue Julieduke

• 5 months later...

Julie thought for a moment, "Yeah, I guess I'll try to CB her." she sighed and called her sister over the CB, only to find no answer. She tried again, but her efforts were in vain, Dusty still wasn't answering.

"I bet her CB's just off." Cooter smiled.

"She was suppose to be here a half hour ago. Sometimes, I swear, Dusty can get a little too sidetracked." Huffed Julie.

"Now Julie, maybe Ridge Runner had some trouble." Cooter smiled.

"Yeah..maybe you're right." sighed Julie and leaned against the wall.

Cue: Dusty Rose Duke

• 2 weeks later...

Dusty had spent most of the morning showing Jason some of the places she went to as a kid. She looked down at her CB and noticed she forgot to turn it on. ANd then she remebered what she was supposed to do. Dusty slapped her head.

"What's wrong blaze?" Jason said with mock concern. "I got to check in with my sister." Dusty said with a smile. "Red Riding Hood calling Lil Sister, Red Riding Hood calling Lil Sister, you got your ears on con'on?" Dusty said as she knew when Julie saw her, she was one dead Duke.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

Dusty winced at her sister's yelling which caused Norris to laugh. "Sis I'm so sorry. But you see I got-" Dusty stopped and then looked at Norris. "-a little side tracked, and I honestly forgot about you, I'm sorry." Dusty said. And then shivered when Norris rubbed her leg.

With the CB mic still on, Dusty talked away while her sister was listening. "Jason stop that, I'm trying to drive." Dusty said with a smile. "Jason if you don't stop right now, I'll jump you right here in this car." Dusty said as her thumb fell from the mic.

Back in town Cooter was doulbed over laughing while Julie just stared in shock.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

"Looks like she's picked up a stray" Cooter laughed and Julie rolled her eyes and was ready to blow steam.

"I can't believe she forgot about me..over a guy?" Julie threw her hands up. "Well at least I got you Cooter." she couldn't help but laugh.

"At your service" he mockingly tipped his hat and laughed.

Dusty quickly picked up the CB "I'll be there in a bit Julie." she laughed and playfully tried to hit Norris. "Now quit it, unless you want us to walk the rest of the way to town."

As Dusty and Norris amde it to town in one piece, Dusty could help but wonder if Julie was sweet on Cooter. Dusty and Cooter went to school together a long with her other cousins and they were best friends. So it didn't surprise Dusty none when they pulled into Cooter's Garage, that she saw Julie and Cooter flirting with one another.

"Com'on guys get a room." Dusty said with a smile as she climed out of the driver side window. Norris was already out. "Cooter I have a customer for you and I towed him in myself. And don't lechure me about my bumper." Dusty said as she and Cooter went and unhooked Norris's car.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

Julie says "You know Cooter, I think Dusty like Norris for some strange reason I just don't trust him. What about you, how in the world did he know that Dusty's Ridge Runner was going to breakdown on today and she would run into him."

Cooter and Julie continue to talk amonget themselves and they looking at Norris car all at the same time. They are just noticing that there is anything important wrong with just a loose cable on the battery in which Cooter had attached and the car was just fine.

cue Dusty Rose Duke

"Dusty," Norris said. "Yes Jason?" Dusty asked. Dusty just couldn't stop looking at him. "Why is your baby sister always looking over here at me? It's like she doesn't trust me?" Norris said. Well it wasn't far from the truth, he was playin Dusty for a sucker.

"That's just Julie's way. Excuse me." Dusty said walked over to Julie and grabbed her and drag her off to the side, much to Cooters amusement. "Julie I want the truth from you," Dusty said to Julie as they were alone. "Are you in love with Cooter?" Dusty said as she gave Julie a knowing smile.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty smiled and hugged her sister. "Oh Julie I'm so happy for you. You two have so much in common." Dusty said as she pulled and smiled. Then her smile disappeared as she looked at her baby sister. "The battery cable was loosened on purpose? Why?" Dusty said.

Dusty look at Julie and pulled a Luke Duke. "I got it. I'll go over to the sheriff's station and have Rosco run a check on Jason Lee Hunter. If he is lyin to me, then he'll have some explaining to do!" Dusty said as she gave Julie a hard look.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

" Jules, what we need to figure out right now, why he would purposely sabutosh his own car? On less he knew I was coming down that same road to come pick you up?" Dusty said as she started to pace like Luke did when he was thinking.

"Julie why do I get the feeling that I smell something cooking? Like roasted HOGG?" Dusty asked as she looked at her baby sister.

Cue Julieduke

Before she could answer, "Jason" came back over and wrapped a hand around Dusty's waist. "Anything wrong hunny?" he kissed her on the neck.

Dusty smiled, "Not at all Suga'." she looked at Julie and widened her eyes at her. "Why don't you get Cooter to give you a ride home sis, I think Norris and I are gonna go on down to the Boars Nest."

Julie looked at her sister for a moment, "Sure Dusty, I guess I'll see you at home then huh?"

"Yup. See ya" Dusty hugged her sister and her and "Jason" got into her car and drove away.

Cooter came up behind Julie and scratched his head and wiped his hands on his handkerchief. "There's nothing wrong with his car besides that cable Julie. Where did Dusty and Jason go?"

"Oh," Julie turned around and smiled at Cooter, "she was...I was hoping you could give me a ride home in a bit."

Cooter smiled and playfully touched Julies chin, "Anything for you Julie. Let me just lock up real quick."

Cue: JulieDuke or DustyRose

Dusty looked at Norris and tried to figure why he looked so familar. "Jason, honey, I hope you like cold beer." Dusty said with a smile. Jason grin at her and squeesedher knee. "Anything with you darlin." Norris said with a wink. Dusty grined shyly back at him.

Dusty had to figure out who he was and what he was doing in Hazzard? If was working for Boss Hogg, then it couldn't be good.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

At the Boar's Nest Dusty and Jason had just finished that beer she had promised him. "Honey, I have to go and check something. But can I see you tomorrow?" Norris asked. "You sure can Suga. See you tomorrow." Dusty said as she kissed Norris and watched him get in his car and drive away.

Dusty wiped her mouth and got in her car. "Breaker one, Breaker One. I might be Red but I'm sure ain't dump, Little Red Rinding Hood comin at ya'll. Listen this message goes out to: Uncle Jesse, Julie, Daisy, Bo, Luke, Cooter, Enos and Rosco, I want eveyone of you to meet at old still sight number 3 for a little discussion. I'm gone." Dusty said as she headed for still sight number 3 herself.

Cue Julieduke