Vote The Dukes of Hazzard #1 TV show

miz_smarteepantz

Thanks all who's voting and thanks for putting the link on the front page Maryanne. I voted this morning and it was still at 17 yeeehaaaw I just voted again and DOH is upto 46! Keep voting and catch up and pass those other shows that don't even hold a candle to comparing with the hazzardites. You can vote once an hour and it's updated imediately I think.

Brandy

Well I went to cast my vote just now and it looks like the site, after five years of open nominations, is going into plan B, which is to narrow the list down to the top 40. So voting has been suspended for now.

I have no idea if after our rally this past week if DOH made it to the top 40. I'm hoping we did! We'll see when they unveil plan B.

Let's keep our fingers crossed! 8)

MaryAnne

I have no idea, but your right it sounds cheessy, super cheesy.

Here is what I found on it:

Airs: Monday 8:00 PM on Syndicated (60 mins)

Premiered September 4, 1995

Show Category: Action/Adventure , Drama

Xena, the warrior princess is bent on overcoming her dark and hateful past. She must save innocents to redeem herself, in the eyes of the world and to herself. She is aided along the way by best friend Gabrielle, a struggling bard who later turns warrior herself.

Xena: Warrior Princess was a sometimes serious, often campy and an occasionally emotional rollercoaster ride of an action series.

THEME:

The voiceover during the theme is as follows:

In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings...A land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power...the passion...the danger...Her courage will change the world.

FILMING LOCATION:

Xena: Warrior Princess was filmed on location in and around Auckland, New Zealand.

SERIES ORIGIN:

Spinoff from the series:

Hercules, the Legendary Journeys.

ANIMATED FILM:

Xena and Hercules can also be seen in the animated film:

Hercules & Xena: The Battle For Mount Olympus.

Cast and Crew

Lucy Lawless (pictures)

Xena

Renee O'Connor

Gabrielle

Kevin Smith (II)

Ares

Xena wasn't that bad. Though that synopsis makes it sound a little...well, yeah...cheesy. It was in the 90's, and some of the time they would mix Hercules and Xena together, but it was interesting to watch interesting...

(Actually, thinking back...it's possibly cheesy... but I can't remember properly... Kiwi pride started me watching it anyway....)

It's a bummer about the top 40 thing...Dukes should SO be at the top...