favorite fight scenes?

georgiagal1

• 9 months later...

I think the best fight scenes he ever did were when he was against Bo to be honest. There is so much emotion and hurt behind those punches sometimes, especially in Carnival of Thrills, and the two play off each other so well in those fights it just doesn't look as coreographed as the other fight scenes do. They really look like the mean to punch each other and that is what makes it so realistic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The scene that prefers concerns an episode of when comes the friend of Jessi uncle, that it has been in prison for 20 years, and Luke it throws down in the bridge for mason sto not do shutdown it.It has done me laughing also seeing boss and Roscoa opened mouth.

good morning.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Not exactly a fight per say, but still and awesome move by Luke

That's a young Gerald McRainey in that clip who later starred in Simon and Simon and is married to Delta Burke and she played John Schneider's wife on a episode of Touched By An Angel and Randy Travis played his brother in the episode as well. I just thought I add that little bit of trivia for everybody.