James Best Man of Multi Talent!

I was just checking out James Home page http://www.jamesbest.com/ and was reading up on his biography there. He is definatly a man of talent and has worked with some serious acting talent.

He has worked with Jimmy Steward, Humphrey Bogart, Audie Murphy, Randolph Scott, Henry Fonda, Jerry Lewis, Rock Hudson, Anthony Quinn, Burt Reynolds, Sally Field, Robert Urich and Carroll O'Conner.

"Best formed the first school to teach actors Motion Picture Technique. He taught in Hollywood for Twenty-five years and worked with some of today's more prominent movie personalities and stars. Stars that included, Burt Reynolds, Clint Eastwood, Gary Busey, Teri Garr, Lindsay Wagner, Farrah Fawcett, and Quentin Tarantino" (from his bio on his webpage)

Wow is all I can say. I have heard on the commentary of "One Armed Bandits" Cathy Bach say How lucky that they were to work with him. From what I have learned about him they are right. He was a talented man to work with. From what I heard on either Inside Edition or one of the shows like that on CMT, he normally was a dramatic actor. That comedy was a new thing for him. Well he did it great.

Now he is an accomplished painter and still produces and acts in films. God Bless him! I really would like to see something by his studio Best Friends Films.

It seems that he isn't the only talented person in his family.

His grandsom Cam Tyler is a musican. He is part of a band called Johnny Duke & the Aces. It is a blues band. http://www.johnnydukeandtheaces.com/index.htm

His daughter Janeen wrote the movie "Hot Tamale" which stars Randy Spelling, Carmen Electra, Jason Priestly, and James Best. It is in Post production now.

So the talent continues in his family.