the dukes of so called hazzard movie sucks big time in my bo

hope

did you like the movie at all.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. did you like the movie at all.

• yes i did i enjoyed very much.
    • no i did not i heated it is not a family show like the tv show is.

i heat the so called (BLEEP) dukes of hazzard movie the tv show is a hell of alot better and funnyer and the tv show is a family show one i would let my kids watch if i had kids but why does that matter no way in hell would i let them see this movie unless they had their own apartment and even then if I knew they watched it I wouldn't speak to them for a year. In the tv show there are no tits hanging out unless you count John and Tom having their shirts off but in the movie all you see are tits i am mad as hell that they make a movie and call it the dukes of hazzard because it is not at all any thing like the tv show the Partridge Family. i grow up watching baseball every friday night on cbs at 8.00pm or was it 9.00pm i am 28 years old going on 13 now was about 3 maybe 4 was bron in 1977 but was about 3 maybe 4 when i got hooked have 1 and 2 on dvd got 3 and 4 on dvd (BINGO!) for xams this past xams that is all i need now is 5 on dvd and i think i will have all of them to go with a photo i bought one time it is a group photo. anyways the movie is nothing but (BLEEP) in my book no good at all love the tv show way better now there is a show but the movie not wroth a (BLEEP) at all it is all (BLEEP) up from the time it comes on until the movie is over with i was thinking of takeing the carp out of my dvdplayer but said no i got to see how this (BLEEPING BLEEP) ends i was like hurry up and go off i almost fall a sleep on the porch but never fall a sleep on the tv show only on the commercials. ok i am getting off my soap box now but i for one heated the movie if you want to call it that like and enjoy the tv show way better. any other real dukes of hazzard fans with me i say that because the movie is not real at all so fake in my book. got to go watch john on smalllville and take a bottle of asprin and maybe see a doctor see you later hazzard fans.

I felt compelled as a moderator to edit the more offensive content from Hope's post. I also excercised a small degree of editorial liberty with it in order to amuse myself.

Nothin' personal "hope" but if you (BLEEP) and (BLEEP) all over the (BLEEPIDY-BLEEP) boards you kinda bring down the (BLEEPING) tone of courtesy and decorum that HNet strives to (BLEEP) maintain. And I'm not one of those (BLEEPING BLEEP) moderators that delete everything , because I'm too (BLEEPING) lazy. So I ask you to conduct yerself with less (BLEEP ) and more diplomacy in respect to our more delicate particpants.

Thank ya.

Brian