• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sean William Scott?.....never heard of him.

I agree...though I honestly don't know who he is cept he very sadly attemped to play Bo in that movie they unrespectufully called the Dukes...it wasn't the Dukes...I didn't even watch the whole thang bout 6 minutes...maybe 8...it was stupid...dont care if I ever see the whole thing or not...anyways... John will always be Bo Duke there will be no other Bo Duke but him...he is the only one that will be Bo Duke...so John was definately better...the best! Yee Haw! He gives great hugs too...even if he is thirty some years older than me! lol.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
I agree...though I honestly don't know who he is cept he very sadly attemped to play Bo in that movie they unrespectufully called the Dukes...it wasn't the Dukes...I didn't even watch the whole thang bout 6 minutes...maybe 8...it was stupid...dont care if I ever see the whole thing or not...anyways... John will always be Bo Duke there will be no other Bo Duke but him...he is the only one that will be Bo Duke...so John was definately better...the best! Yee Haw! He gives great hugs too...even if he is thirty some years older than me! lol.

Oh, I saw that awful movie once. It was terrible. They didn't capture the personalities of any of the actors; people acted stupid, not even funny. I had the same reaction as you. I couldn't watch it for more than 10 mins.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...