Christams Specials

Capt_Redneck

Hey everyone

Another topic on Christams favorites. Let's what ya'll like to watch around the holidays

1. Mr Magoo's Christmas Carol - My all time favorite Christmas special since I was a little kid. And probably one of the best re-tellings of A Christmas Carol ever. I know it's a cartoon, but it sure is a great version..

2. A Christmas Story - What can I say about this movie? It has become a true Chritsmas Classic. You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid......

3. Miracle On 34th St. - The original is still the best. And Yes I still believe in Santa..

Let's see what everyone watches ..

Ho, Ho, Ho

Darrell

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

These are what I like to watch during Christmas

Santa Clause with Tim Allen 1&2 (Still haven't seen 3)

frosty the snowman 1&2.

Christmas Comes to Willow Creek

The one movie i can do without seeing. I hate it. I can not stand to see.

It's not aloud to be on in my house.Your all going to think I'm crazy, but the Christmas Story.

I agree Jessi, I'm not a fan of "Christmas Story". I don't like the Lampoon thing either. I understand why people like them because they are funny and entertaining in a way. It just doesn't appeal to me. Give me Rosco P Coltrane humor anyday......now that's funny. Khee Khee!!

I with on that Roger. Give me Roscoe humor anyday.

Hey Morgan!

Maybe I should call you MacGyver Jr.? I didn't know that there were others that liked that show. I enjoy it, too. Have you ever tried any of the "experiments" that he has done when he's trying to get out of a bad situation? I haven't, but I always thought it would be fun to try.

Some of the shows that I love to watch at Christmas time are:

"Christmas Comes to Willow Creek"

"The Great Santa Clause Chase" (from the Dukes of Hazzard)

Sorry, I can't think! I'm drawing a blank, but I know that there's more! :p

RogerDuke, a while ago you posted that you had some trivia from "The Great Santa Clause Chase" I looked, and I couldn't find that thread. I would LOVE to see it, but I need direction on where to find it.

Well, enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Laura Duke

Hi Laura! I love McGyver! It was very famous here in Italy!

I watched it lots and lots time and I know almost any episode; a little less the last seasons 'cause they used to show it in the morning so when I started to work I hadn't the chance to see it.

Now I have the 4th season, soon I hope to buy the others.

I never tried to do some experiment, better not do to...disaster!

• 2 months later...

Okay, I'll admit it. I don't really have anything to say about Christmas. I was just scanning the threads and discovered that this is one of only two (outwardly visible) threads that hasn't had a posting in 2008.

Quick, whoever can be the first one to run on down to the Lulu thread and wipe 2007 off the site once and for all will be a hero. I'll buy you a buttermilk at the Boar's Nest....unless you prefer root beer.

Okay, I'll admit it. I don't really have anything to say about Christmas. I was just scanning the threads and discovered that this is one of only two (outwardly visible) threads that hasn't had a posting in 2008.

Quick, whoever can be the first one to run on down to the Lulu thread and wipe 2007 off the site once and for all will be a hero. I'll buy you a buttermilk at the Boar's Nest....unless you prefer root beer.

Well I prefer Hot Coco myself this time of the year.