Don't piss and moan about the unrated verson

Virgin Enos

I think I might of made sence of why the director brought so much filth into Hazzard county

IT IS NOT MEANT FOR US

Put your self in the directors shoes. Your strictly making this movie for the money. You basicly have two target audiances 1 Dukes Fans. 2 Super Trupers/ Broken Lizard American Pie Jacka** Fans.

They cleaned up the theater version to an extent so Dukes fans wouldn't outrage at WB but still left some stuff in for the other target audiance

The point Im trying to make is that producers knew the Super Trupers/ Broken Lizard American Pie Jacka** Fans would be disapointed if it wasn't

a dirty movie

Therefore the unrated DVD is for them; not us

Well, first off its a MB so people are bound to as you put it "piss and moan." Furthermore, the movie could have been better and I doubt that this unrated version will get a lot more people buying. The reviews were awful and it did OK at the movies. I dont expect a ton of people running out and buying this new unrated DVD. Renting....maybe........buying eh I doubt it.