One usual Hazzard mornin', the birds are cherpin', the bees is buzzin' and the General is tearin' up the roads as usual, followed by the Hazzard county Sheriffs Department; well Rosco and Enos.

Rosco-"OK you Dukes pull it over now......I ain't in no mood to be chasin' you today."

Bo-"Well why not Rosco you chase us every day anyways, no matter if we've done somethin' wrong or not."

As the General turns the corner Rosco tries to turn as quick as possible, but he swereves and almost hits a tree as he stops. But Enos wasn't so lucky with the stopping part as he hits Rosco's car and then bounces off and hits the tree.

Rosco-"Enos you dipstick.......you scuffed my ve-hicle!!"

Enos-"Sorry Sheriff.....do ya still want me to give them a ticket?"

Rosco-"No Enos....there's no use, lets just go to the Boars Nest."

As Rosco and Enos were makin' their way back to the Boars Nest the boys were wonderin' if they had acutally lost Rosco.

Bo-"Did we loose him?"

Luke-"Yeah it looks like it.......hey did the way Rosco was actin' seem funny to you?"

Bo-"Yeah, come to think of it, it isn't like rosco to just quit chasin'us, even if he does crash."

Luke-"Yeah, and he never says he not in the mood to chase us, he's always chasin' us."

Bo-"Well maybe he's gotten tired of chasin' us all the time?"

Luke-"Yeah, I don't think so......why don't we head on over to the farm and talk to Uncle Jesse."

As Bo and Luke were on their way to the farm, someone very special was visitin' Uncle jesse. As the boys pulled up they saw a Black Trans Am that said "Shooter" on both doors in cursive, and they were very suspiciouse of the car and who they were gonna find talkin' to Uncle Jesse.

Luke-"I wonder who's car that is?"

Bo-"Well if it's a girl I saw her first."

Luke-"We'll just see about that......if she like boys you can have her, but if she likes men you're SOL."

Bo-"Well lets just go in and see about that."

So the boys went into the house to see a woman sitting on the couch talkin' to Uncle Jesse, and as the boys walked in she noticed them and so did Jesse.

Uncle Jesse-"Oh boys you're home, Sissy I'd like you to meet my nephews Bo and Luke."

Sissy-'Nice to meet you two."

Bo-"Yeah it's real nice to meet you."

Luke-"Yeah it sure is."

Sissy-"You're right Jesse, they both act like you when you were younger."

Bo-"Well what's that supossed to mean."

Uncle Jesse-"Oh, Bo just settel down."

Luke-"Oh, Uncle Jesse, we need to talk to you about somethin'."

Uncle Jesse-"Well what is it?"

Bo-'Well it's about Rosco."

Uncle Jesse-"Well what about him?"

Luke-'He's been actin' kinda funny.....he just stopped chasin' us today after he crashed the first time, and he said he wasn't in the mood to be chasin' us today."

Uncle Jesse(looking at Sissy)-"Well I think I have somethin' that will cheer him up."

Bo-"You do?"

Uncle Jesse-'Yeah, Sissy come on lets go see Rosco I'll drive my truck and you can drive Shooter."

Luke-"Wait a minute what's goin' on?"

Uncle Jesse-"Well I guess you boys could come too, we're goin' to the Boars Nest."

So the boys followed Jesse and Sissy to the Boars nest wonderin' the whole time what Jesse had ment by what he said, and who Sissy really was, and how they were gonna cheer Rosco up. Soon enough they all pulled up to the Boars Nest and sure enough Rosco and Enos were there, so the boys went in and sat at the bar and Rosco ignored them when they came in, and just drank his rootbeer, then Jesse came in behind them and sat next to Rosco, and he had left Sissy standing next to the door so she could surprize Rosco.

Rosco-"What do you want Jesse, can't you see i'm busy?"

Jesse-"Well Rosco, I just wanted to know if there was anything I could do for you?"

Rosco-"Yeah you could get your boys to quit givin' me a headache everyday."

Jesse-"Well I don't think I could do that, but I think I could make your headache go away."

Rosco-"OH, and how are you gonna do that, Jesse?"

Jesse-"I ain't gonna do nothin'."

Just then Sissy came up behind him and began rubbing his temples, which mde his headache start to go away, but after awhile he relized he didn't know who was doin' it, and he opened his eyes and saw Bo and Luke sitting at the bar laughing, so he thought it was another one of those "dirty" Duke tricks.

Rosco-'OK Who's behind me, if you don't let go of me right now i'm gonna arrest you for assaltin' an officer of the law."

Sissy-"Well Rosco, I think if you're gonna arrest me you might need acouple more people to help you."

Rosco got very quiet all ofa sudden remembering the voice he hadn't heard for so long, not wnating to turn around, because if he did and it wasn't who he though it was he was gonna be mad. So finally after acouple moments of silence he decided to stand up and turn around. When he finally saw who it was he was just about as happy as Boss when he finds a ten dollar bill in the middle of the street.

Sissy-"Well Rosco, don't just stand there starin' at me give me a hug."

Rosco(Giving her a hug, with a smile about as big as Enos's on his face)-"Is it really you?"

Sissy-"Well ofcourse it is Rosco, who else would it be?"

Rosco(Giving her the once over)-"Wow, you sure have grown up since I last saw you."

Sissy-"Well so have you."

Rosco-"Um, Daisy could you get me another rootbeer, and get Sissy whatever she wants."

After Rosco and Sissy finally sat down,and they got their drinks they began catching up on what they had missed in eachothers lives in the last twenty years.

Sissy-"So Rosco, what have you been up to, besides becomein' Sheriff."

Rosco-"Well nothin' out if the normal, how about you?"

Sissy-"Well acouple years after I moved I joined the Georgia state police, and now i'm a leutinant."

Rosco-"I always thought you'd be a Lawyer or somethin' by the way you used to get us out of trouble all of the time."

Well by "Accidently" overhearing their conversation Bo, Luke, and Daisy got awful suspicouse of the woman they had never heard of.

Bo-"I wonder what they are talkin' about."

Daisy-"yeah, i've never heard of Rosco gettin' into trouble when he was younger."

Well as the night went on the three of them kept on wonderin' how Rosco, Jesse, and Sissy knew each other, Rosco and Sissy kept on talkin', and soon Boss had made his way to the Boars Nest because he couldn't get ahold of Rosco on the CB.

Boss(making his way to Rosco's table)-"Rosco where in tarnation have you been, I've been tryin' to get ahold of you for almost an hour?"

Rosco-"Sorry Boss, I've been alittle distracted."

Boss-"Well you've gotta have a brain to be distracted, which you ain't."

Rosco-"But Boss, look who's here."

Boss(Looking at Sissy)-"Who's that?"

Rosco-"Well you know who it is, remember ."

Boss(taking a better look at her)-"Oh it's you."

Sissy-"Now just what's that supossed to mean J.D."

Boss-"You know what it's supossed to mean."

Sissy-"Are you still sore about that.....it happened almost twenty one years ago."

Rosco-"Yeah, I would be too if I got wooped like that."

Boss-"Oh Rosco hush......I wanna put a restraining order on her."

Sissy-"I think it would be a little hard to get a restraining order on a police officer."

Boss-"A what?"

Rosco-"You heard her Boss.....she out ranks both of us, when I found out I didn't know wheather or not to hug her or salute her."

Boss-"OOOH you just better stay away from me then."

Then Boss finally went into his office in a huff. By this time Bo, Luke, and Daisy were all wondering what she had done to Boss so long ago that he would still be sore over.

Finally the night was over and everyone was going home, but Rosco and Sissy were still talkin'.

Sissy-"So Rosco, did ya ever get married?"

Rosco-"Well I did once, but I ahd to get it annulled, because she tricked me into marrying her so her husband could robb the bank."

Sissy-"Oh Rosco, I'm so sorry."

Rosco-"It's OK, how about you?"

Sissy-"NO, never......I've never been in love with anyone but you."

Rosco was pleased as pie to hear that, because he had the same feelings she did. Soon enough they were getting shooed out of the Boars Nest because they were closing, then Rosco had an idea.

Rosco-"Well, looks like we've gotta go home........where are you staying?"

Sissy-"Well I was gonna try to get a room at the Hazzard hotel."

Rosco-"That wouldn't be any good, you could stay out at my house, I have an extra room, and I'm sure that my mama wouldn't mind seein' ya ....you know you're the only girl I went out with that she liked."

Sissy-"Well, I guess I could, if it's OK."

Rosco-"It's more than OK, come on."

So Rosco and Sissy headed over to Rosco's house and she got setteld in, but over at the Duke farm Uncle Jesse was tryin' to explain to three very surprized people who Sissy was.

Luke-"So who is she?"

Jesse-"Well, about twenty years ago she used to live here in Hazzard, but her daddy got a job in Savannah, and they had to move... she and Rosco were in total love,Rosco was almost as bad as Enos is towards Daisy, everyone figured they would get married sooner or later, but Sissy's dad never did like Rosco, for some reason. But when she moved it broke Rosco's heart, and well have you ever seen him with a girl?"

Bo-"NO... come to think of it I haven't."

Daisy-"So that means that Rosco's still in love with her?"

Jesse-"There's about a 99.9% chance."

Luke-"But what happend between her and Boss."

Jesse(giggling)-"Well, one night Shortly after Boss had married Lulu, Rosco was talkin' to Boss and well Boss was sayin' some real harsh things to him about almost everything, and well you know that Rosco won't stand up to Boss....but she did, she gave him a right hook that would have made any boxing coach proud."

Daisy-"WOW, what happened?"

Jesse-"Well you saw them at the Boats Nest......after it happened J.D would even talk to Rosco for a week, and he always gave her dirty looks, but she always shrugged them off."

Luke-"WoW, that explains alot."

Daisy-"Yeah, especially why Sissy's stayin' over at Rosco's house."

Jesse-"Well I wouldn't worry about them two.......earlier when I was talkin' to Sissy she said that she was retierin' from the state police and movin' back to Hazzard."

Well as time goes by Rosco finds out that Sissy is retirein' from the state police, and that she is movin' back to Hazzard. About six months later after she had already retired from the state police, she was still livin' with Rosco and his mama, which made everyone in the house very happy, even mama Coltrane. But it did make an awful lot of people in Hazzard start to think about things and start putting two and two together. Many people had a sneeking suspision that Sissy and Rosco were back together, especially when Rosco finally got Boss to give her a job as a Deputy Sheriff. But no one could prove that they were, because the only time anyone ever saw them together was when they were goin' home, but that was all about to change.

Rosco and Sissy walk into the Boars Nest and sit down, soon after Daisy walks over andhands them both a beer and goes back over to Luke, Bo, Cooter, Uncle Jesse, and Enos.

Bo-"I wonder what they're up to?"

Luke-"Yeah, the last time both of them were at the Boars Nest together was when Sissy moved back to Hazzard."

Bo-"Well Rosco has been actin' awful strange ever since Sissy moved back."

Daisy-"Well boys it looks like they're just havin' a beer."

Jesse-"Well, I think it's a little more than that now."

Daisy-"What do ya mean?"

Enos-"Ever since Sissy moved back Sheriff Rosco has been actin' different."

Luke-"How so Enos?"

Enos-"Well in the last six months he's only called me Dipstick about two times, and he hasn't even yelled at me about not makin' my ticket quota, even after Boss yells at him about it."

Bo-"He hasn't?"

Enos-"Nope, not even after I crash my partol car."

Just then much to everyone's surprize Rosco and Sissy get up and start dancin' to a slow song.

Cooter-"Wonder what that's all about."

Bo-"It sure looks funny seein' two police officers dancin' in their uniforms."

Luke-"Sure does."

Well while Rosco and Sissy were dancin' Rosco decides to do somethin', since hima and Sissy have been datein', kinda behind everyone's back because if word got out that they were goin' out then Boss would through a fit.

Rosco-"Sissy."

Sissy(laying her head on Rosco's chest)-"Yeah Rosco?"

Rosco-"Well we've been goin' out for quite some time now and well......you know I love you."

Sissy-"Yeah, I love you too Rosco."

Rosco-"Well I wanted to ask you somethin'."

Sissy-"Well what is it Rosco."

Rosco-"Well, I wanted to ask you if you would marry me?"

Sissy's eyes light up as Rosco slipps the ring on Sissy's finger, then Sissy hugs him tightly as they cotinue to dance.

Rosco-"I guess that's a yes."

Sissy-"Of course it is Rosco."

Soon enough the song ends and Rosco and Sissy go back to the table where they were sitting earlier and order acouple more beers. While this was goin' on everyone was very confused as they watched the Sheriff and the Deputy consume beer after beer, until they are really drunk and decide to leave. Everyone in the bar is now watching the obviously drunk Sheriff and Deputy go out side very happy.

Bo-"Wonder what that was all about?"

Luke-"I don't know lets go see."

As Bo and Luke walk outside they see Rosco and Sissy trying to open the door to the patrol car, but it is no use. Finally thye relize this and they come up with an idea.

Rosco-"Ya know this door won't open."

Sissy-"I don't think it's the door.....I thnk it's the one tryin' to open it."

Rosco-"Ya know what .......so do I."

Sissy-"We better go in and get someone to drive us home."

Rosco-"Yeah I think you're right."

After the boys see Rosco and Sissy, decide to go in and ask for a ride they go in themselves, to inform Uncle Jesse, and to not get caught spyin' on Rosco and Sissy. Afew minutes later they both come staggering in and walk up to Jesse and whisper somethin' in his ear.

(Whispering)

Rosco-"Jesse!"

Jesse-"Yeah Rosco."

Rosco-'Do ya think you could get your boys to drive us home?"

Jesse-'Of course Rosco, they'd be happy to."

Rosco-"Thank ya Jesse......Oh if you could please not say anything about this to Boss, or Lulu or even Enos about this I would appreciate it."

Jesse-'Sure thing Rosco......Boys do ya think ya could drive Rosco and Sissy home, they aren't in any condition to drive."

Luke-"From what I can see they don't look in any condition to be standin' up."

Jesse-"That's enough, just give em a ride."

Bo-"Yes Sir."

So the boys Rosco and Sissy all went out side and got into cars. Luke was drivin' the patrol car with Rosco and Sissy sittin' in the back seat, and Bo was drivin' the General so Luke wouldn't get stuck at the Coltrane house with Rosco and Sissy. When they had finally left the Boars Nest Rosco and Sissy got the giggles in the back seat, and this left Luke to wonder what they were talkin' about and wonder if it had anything to do with what had happened at the Boars Nest about an hour before, when Rosco finally spoke loud enough for all to hear.

Rosco-"OOOH I just thought of somethin'."

Sissy(giggling)-"What?"

Rosco-"Momma's gonna be mad if she see's us like this."

Sissy-"Yeah, you're right."

Rosco-"Hopefully she's asleep when we get home."

Sissy-"If she's awake we could just tell her you got kicked in the head by Mr. Johnson's mule again."

Rosco-"That won't work again, Mr. Johnson doesn't even have a mule anymore."

Sissy-"I forgot, the last time we used that excuse we were seventeen."

While Rosco and Sissy were carryin' on about excuses they could give Momma Coltrane if she were awake when they got home, Luke was drivin' kinda gigglin' to himself in the front seat.

Finally Luke pulled up to Rosco's house and got out of the patrol car to help mainly Rosco out, because he could barely standup on his own. When Luke had finally got Rosco and Sissy to the front door Bo pulled up and sat waiting for Luke. Well about five minutes later, after makin' sure Sissy could help Roso to his room he got in the General and both boys made their way to the farm, because they both knew that Daisy and Uncle Jesse would be home. While they were drivin' Luke couldn't contain himself anymore and began to tell Bo what had been goin' on in the partrol car on the ride to Rosco's house.

Bo-"They were really makin' up excuses to tell Momma Coltrane?"

Luke-"Yeah....they were pretty funny too, they said that they were gonna try to tell her that Rosco got kicked in the a mule, but they decided not to because they had already used that excuse."

Bo-"When did Rosco get kicked by a mule?"

Luke-"By what I heard it was a long time ago, but it stil sounded funny.

When Bo and Luke got home Daisy and Uncle Jesse were already in bed so they decided that they would also go to bed.

The next day when Rosco and Sissy woke up they had the worst headaches and they didn't remember what had really happened, when they had both made their ways down stairs they shared this info with eachother.

Rosco-"Sissy, do you know what happened last night?"

Sissy-"Not really, do you?"

Rosco-"No, but I hope that we didn't make complete fools of ourselves."

Sissy-"Yeah...I don't even remember how we got home last night....the last thing I remember is you asking me to marry you, and then we went back to the table and started ordering drinks."

Rosco-"Yeah, no one even knows yet, I bet everyone in the Boars Nest thinks we've gone nutts."

Sissy-"How'd we get past your momma last night?"

Rosco-"I don't think she was here, her and Lulu went to Atlanta yesterday mornin' and I don't think they are comein' home until this after noon."

Sissy-"I have the worst headache ever, how about you?"

Rosco-"Yeah... but we've still gotta go to work cause Boss'll be furiouse if he find out that we got hammered last night."

Sissy-"Yeah you're right, I guess we better go."

As Rosco and Sissy went to the police station to begin the days work, and hopefully try to remember at least alittle bit of what had happened the night before, the Dukes had all woken up and they were sittin' around the table eatin' breakfast as Luke was tellin' everyone what had gone on in the patrol car earlier the night before.

Daisy-"So you mean they were that drunk?"

Luke-"Yeah....Momma Coltrane wasn't even there, her and Lulu had went to Atlanta earlier that mornin'."

Uncle Jesse-"Every time Rosco drinks with Sissy he gets drunk."

Bo-"Really....I've never seen him drunk before last night."

Luke-"Yeah they both seemed really happy the whole car ride there, and when I left I thought I had heard someone in the house fall down and then someone start singin'."

Bo-"You never told me that last night."

Luke-'Well I wasn't sure."

After the Boys, Jesse and Daisy had eaten breakfast Daisy had to go to work and the boys had to do chores with Uncle Jesse.

Later on that afternoon after Rosco and sissy had finished their patrols they met back up at the police station to figure out what they were gonna do for lunch, soon they had decided to go to the Boars Nest hopeing that no one from the night before would be there. After they had left the police station they were on their way to the Boars Nest and they had both taken Rosco's patrol car because Sissy's was getting its oil changed a Cooter, soon after they had left they began to try to remember anything from te night before.

Sissy-"I don't even remember if we told anyone that we were getting married."

Rosco-"Neither do I, but I don't think we did because if we had then Enos ould have said something to me this mornin' about it, and Cooter would have too."

Sissy-'Yeah you're right, well I guess when we get there we'll find out what happened last night."

Rosco-"You know what I've been thinkin' about it all day and I think I remember falling on one of the stairs in the house."

Sissy-"You probably did.....which might explain the briuse on your forehead."

Rosco-"What briuse?"

Sissy-"Well I didn't see it earlier this mornin' but you have a bruise on your forehead."

Rosco-"That might explain why Enos gave me a funny look this mornin'."

They soon pulled up to the Boars Nest and went in almost evryone that was in there for lunch was in there the night before and they all were givin' Rosco and Sissy a funny look. As they went to sit at one of the tables Daisy walked up and took their orders, then she went over to talk to Bo and Luke.

Daisy-"Well I think you're right Luke....he has a big ol' bruise on his forehead."

Luke-"Well I don't understand why he would start singin' after fallin' down the stairs?"

Bo-"Maybe he hit his head so hard it knocked the tune right out of it."

Daisy-"Well I'll be back i've gotta go and give them their food."

So Daisy walked over to Rosco and Sissy and gave them their food, then Rosco all of a sudden had some questions fo Daisy.

Rosco-"UM, Daisy."

Daisy-"Yeah Rosco."

Rosco-"Well I want to ask you a question."

Daisy-"Go ahead."

Rosco-"Well it's about last night...We were wonderin' what happened."

Daisy-"Well what do you want to know?"

Rosco-"Well...we want to know what happened after we started drinkin'."

So Daisy explained everything to them uo until Luke had left them at Rosco's house, and how when they got inside he heard someone fall and start singin'. Then Daisy went back over to the boys, and Rosco and Sissy began to talk.

Rosco-"That explains alot."

Sissy-"Sure does....I wonder what you were singin'?"

Rosco-"That doesn't matter...what matters is that we didn't tell anyone that we're gettin' married yet."

Sissy-"Yeah, if everyone found out before your momma she would have a heartattack."

Rosco-"That's why we cant tell anyone until momma gets home and we have a chance to tell her, Lulu and Boss all at the same time."

Sissy-"If we tell em' all at the same time everyone in the county will know before we get out the front door."

Rosco-'Yeah your probably right."

Sissy-"What if someone sees the ring?"

Rosco-"Well that's up to you if you want to take it off until we tell momma, but I don't think anyone will notice."

Sissy-"Your probably right."

Rosco-"I can't wait until Momma and Lulu get home, so we can tell em'."

Sissy(pulling his tie towards her)-"You really wanna make everyone suspisouse of us."

Rosco-"Well what do ya mean?"

Sissy(Whispering in his ear)-"Well we could make it look like we got into a big fight, since i think by now everyone thinks we are goin' out, then later tonight we will announce that we are gettin' married."

Rosco-"That sounds like a good one, how are we gonna do it?"

Sissy-"Just play along, I promise I won't hit ya hard."

Rosco-"Hit?"

Sissy-"Just play along and follow me a little after I leave."

Rosco-"Go for it."

Sissy(At the top of her lungs)-"ROSCO P. COLTRANE I can't believe what you just said."

Rosco-"Well It's true."

Sissy(Standing up)-"Rosco if you don't appoligise right now I'm gonna..I'm Gonna, well you don't wanna find out what I'm gonna do to you."

By now they had gotten everyone's attention just as they wanted especially the Dukes' because they are always playin' tricks on them. Everyone was shocked at what was goin' on and was watch to see what was gonna happen.

Rosco(Standing up)-"Well why should I appoligize for speakin' the truth?"

Sissy-'If your Momma heard what you said to me she wouldda tanned your hide and nailed it to the wall with rusty nails."

Then Sissy turned away from Rosco pleased with how it had gone, and also pleased that she didn't have to hit him, but then Rosco grabbed her arm and spun her back around.

Rosco-"Now just wait where do you think your goin', we came in the same car."

Sissy-"Yeah, and I have the keys, and if you don't get your hands off me your gonna be sorry."

Rosco-"Well I ain't lettin' you take my car.'"

Sissy-"If you want it that way fine."

Sissy kneed Rosco in the stomache which sent him to the ground and she went out the door, eventhough she barely hit him hard enough to make it look real he faked it pretty good, and went to the floor which sent every around him wondering what was goin' on.

Enos(Helping Rosco up)-"Sheriff what happened?"

Rosco(Holding his stomache in mock pain)-"That doesn't matter right now."

Luke-"Well are you OK, she did hit ya kinda hard."

Bo-"Yeah I'd hate ti see what se would do if she hit you with her hands."

Rosco-"Oh i've seen it it's horendouse."

Cooter-"Well Rosco It looks like i better go finish on her car so you can get yours back."

Rosco-"Oh never mind that, i'm gonna get it back myself... Enos give me you keys."

As Enos handed over his keys Rosco bolted out and went "After" Sissy, but everyone stayed at the Boars Nest to listen over the CB what was goin' on.

(Over CB)

Rosco-"Sissy, you pull it over now.. I wanna talk to you."

Sissy-"Unless it's an appoligy I don't want anything to do with you."

Rosco-"Oh come on sweetheart, you know what i meant by what I said."

Sissy-"Yeah I know what you meant."

Rosco-Oh Come on now I didn't maen it that way."

By tis time they had both pulled over and they were sitting in one car using the same mic, but no one knew it, and every time they had stopped talking they began to laugh. But everyone at the Boars Nest didn't know that it was a prank so they thought they were haerin' the beginnin' of the next world war.

Bo-'Wow I wonder what he said to her to make her this mad?"

Luke-"I don't know but lets go find them so she doesn't end up killin' him."

Enos-'I'm gonna go with you boys."

Cooter-"Me too."

Daisy-"Come on Enos you can ride with me."

So as evryone was leaving the Boars Nest Rosco and Sissy were doin' anything but fighting.

Sissy-"Rosco you should have seen thier faces when I hit you."

Rosco-'Yeah they looked horrified when I stood up."

Sissy-"They're gonna be surprized when we tell em' were gonna get married."

Rosco-"I wonder what they're doin' now?"

Sissy-'Probably starin' at the Cb in horror."

Rosco-"Yeah"

As Rosco leaned in to kiss her they heard Luke ask Daisy if she had seen them yet.

Sissy-"They're lookin for us...we better do somethin'.

Rosco-"You're right..if they find us and were sittin' in the car, well doin' what were doin' it will ruin everything."

Sissy-"Ok here's what were gonna do...were gonna drive, in different cars to your house and were gonna put on a real good show, when they pull up i'm gonna start yellin' and screamin' and were not gonna answer the door when they knock and were gonna lock the door so they can't get in, and I hope they just leave, so come on lets get movin'."

So Rosco and Sissy were both on their ways to Rosco's house as the Dukes, Cooter, and Enos were all lookin' for them. Soon enough Rosco and Sissy were both parked in font of the house and they were both inside, when thye remembered a little detail they forgot.

Rosco(Locking all the doors)-"How are we gonna let them know we're at the house?"

Sissy-"Well, I guess were gonna get on the CB and make somethin' up."

So Rosco and Sissy went over to the CB in the house and started "lettin' everyone know where they were.

Rosco(over CB)-"Just where do you think you're goin'? Cuae I hope your not goin' where I think you're goin'."

Sissy-"Yeah that's just where i'm goin' and you are NOT gonna try to stop me."

Rosco-"Oh come on don't go to the house and pack up."

Sissy-"You brought it upon yourself Rosco."

Now everyone knew where they were headed to and they all began to make sure eachother knew that.

Luke-'Daisy, Enos did ya hear that...their goin' to Rosco's house."

Enos-"we sure did, we better get over there before she knocks him down the stairs."

So as everyone was headin' towards Rosco's house, Rosco and Sissy were gettin' ready for yet another big preformance, but luckily for Rosco it was hopfully just a vocal preformance, and not physical.

Rosco-'I can't wait to see the look on thier faces when they hear us yellin' at eachother."

Sissy-"Yeah me neither...oh when we stop yellin we should just make it real quiet so they get real suspicouse and they hopefully leave."

Rosco-"I have so things you could throw out your window to make it look like you missed me."

Sissy-'That would be great....Rosco do you hear that? I think they're comin'."

Just as Sissy had though they were comin' up the road, and stopped in front of the house and had gotten out when they approached the house thye had begun to hear people yellin' at eachother like never before.

Enos-'Do ya think their fightin'?"

Luke-"I think they're doin' alittle more than that...listen."

While they were listening to the fight they could hear them yellin', well Sissy yellin' and Rosco pleadin' with her when they heard a crash. That sounded like someone was throwin' somethin at someone but they missed. Then they heard another.

Bo-"Sounds like she's throwin' stuff."

Just as he said that something else came flying through the windowand hit one of the patrol cars. Then after that they heard a door slam and Rosco's usuall cry out in pain afterwards, and they didn't hear a word after that.

Meanwhile in the house Rosco and Sissy were talkin'.

Rosco-"It seems to have worked."

Sissy-"Yeah, but I'm sorry that I hit you with the door and that I hit yourpatrol car with the vase."

Rosco-"That's ok...I'd give anything to see the looks on their faces when you hit the car, I bet it scared Enos half to death."

Sissy-"Yeah, remember when I yelled at Boss that one day, he was scared to talk to me for a week."

Rosco-"Well if I were him and I listened to what just happened I would be scared too."

Sissy-"Well you don't have to be scared because I would never do any of that to you."

As she says this she reached up and grabbed his tie and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss, that more than made up for a scuffed nose and a broken patrol car window.

About three hours later Mama and Lulu had come home and Sissy and Rosco were at Boss' house tellin ' them all the good news, exept for Boss.

Rosco-"Well me and Sissy are gonna get married."

Lulu-"OOH my baby brother is finally gonna get married."

Mama-"I'm happy for you Rosco, at least you know who your marryin' this time."

Sissy-"Me and Rosco would appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone until we tell everyone at the Boars Nest tonight."

Rosco(With his usual grin on his face)-"Yeah everyone thinks that we broke up."

Lulu-"Ok we promiss, as long as we can make the wedding plans."

Sissy-"I would love for you to make the arrangements for us."

so before they left they told Momma and Lulu to meet them at the Boars Nest in about an hour. After they left the house Rosco called Uncle Jesse on the CB to make sure he got everyone at the Boars Nest within the next hour. The next thing they had to do was call Boss Hogg, who wasn't gonna be happy with what they had decided to do. So they were gonna tell him in his office after they told everyone else, because they knew he was gonna put his two cents in even if they didn't want it.

So everyone was in the Boars Nest waiting for Rosco to come and tell them why they were all there in the first place, but two people that were there namely one Lulu Hogg and Momma Coltrane already knew the good news and were just overwhelmed with knowing that no one else knew. But they kept their mouths shut and waited for Rosco and Sissy. Quite some time went by and everyone was getting anxiouse to know why they were there when a very worried looking Rosco came in the door followed by and even more worried looking Sissy came in right behind him and went to sit next to Rosco and his family.

Lulu-"What's the matter baby brother?"

Rosco-"Well I don't know what to tell Boss, he's gonna flip out when we tell him."

Lulu-"We could tell him if you want us to Rosco."

Rosco-"No, me and Sissy'll do it after we tell everyone else."

Bo(Overhearing their conversation)-"Spaeking of telling people things why don't you tell us why we are here?"

Rosco(Standing up)-"Oh yeah, well we both have something to tell you."

Sissy-"That's right, Rosco why don't you tell them."

Rosco-"Oh, well were gonna get married."

Uncle Jesse-"But what was that, that happened earlier today?"

Rosco-"Well that was just a little trick that Sissy and I played on ya to make ya more surprized when we told ya we are gettin' married."

Luke-'Well it worked, we thought she killed ya when you guys were in the house."

Daisy-"Yeah I thouht for sure she broke somethin' when she hit ya."

Bo-"Yeah ya nearly scared Enos half to death."

Sissy-"Yeah, I kinda figured on that, but now Rosco and I need to go and tell J.D., which ain't gonna be fun."

Rosco-"How about you let me go in and tell him, then if I need any help i'll just holler."

Sissy-"Ok, good luck."

As Sissy said this Rosco was already half way to Boss' door and was kinda worried at what he was gonna say, but he got over it and knocked on the door and opened it.

Boss-"What do you want Rosco can't you see i'm busy?"

Rosco-"Well Boss I wanted to talk to ya about somethin'."

Boss-"Well what is it, are ya gonna make me guess or are we just gonna sit around all day scratchin' our heads?"

Rosco-"Well Boss, I wanted to tell ya somethin' about me and Sissy."

Boss-"What did ya fire her?"

Rosco-'Well No."

Boss-"Then what?"

Rosco-"Well were gonna get married."

Boss(noticibly angery)-"Yer gonna what!?!"

Rosco-'Well ya see Boss......"

Boss-"Rosco P. Coltrane you are not gonna get married, especially not to her!!"

• 5 weeks later...

As everyone in the bar had heard what Boss had said to Rosco, Sissy decided that she was gonna go in and do a little persuadin' of her own.

Sissy(Opening the door)-"Rosco is everything OK in here?"

Rosco-"UuH yeah fine."

Boss-"You two are not gettin' married, and that's final."

Sissy(vaery calmly)-"Oh really, well I think that acouple of people namely Lulu and Momma might have somethin' else to say about that."

Boss-"You maen that you already told them?"

Sissy-"Yep, and I don't think that you coyuld say or do anything to make us change our minds anyways, right Rosco?

Rosco-'Yeah Boss, if you don't like it tough."

Boss-"Well do you like your badge Rosco?"

Rosco-"Well of course I do, why?

Sissy-"Boss If you start threatin' Rosco's job i'm gonna get Lulu down here and I'm gonna let her take care of you."

Boss(defaeted)-"You know what, fine I don't care what you do."

Sissy-"That's what I thought, come on Rosco."

• 2 weeks later...

As Rosco and Sissy walked out of Boss' office everyone just sat and stared in amazment of what they had just heard.

Bo-"Did I hear right, or did Sissy just tell Boss off?"

Luke-'I think you heard right cousin."

Daisy-"Boy you sure do know how to handle Boss don't ya?"

Sissy-"Well I've had years of experience, and if ya just threaten to sick Lulu on him he'll straighten up right quick."

• 2 months later...

Well about three weeks later Rosco and Sissy were married at the Boars Nest by a vey angry Boss Hogg, who had been persuaded by Lulu to marry them, and by that I mean that she threatened him with moving back into his room and locking up his refrgerator. But finally after, what seemed like forever Sissy and Rosco were finally married.