Supernatural

Brian Coltrane

• 2 weeks later...

It's kinda early to let the black cat out of the bag, because we're not done with it, but....

Mufn and I have been sketching out a Supernatural website, and we hope to have it ready by the time the 3rd season starts. By posting this pre-announcement we'll obligate ourselves to getting it done.

As in the tradition of HazzardNet, the new SuprNatural site will bring you a photo gallery, along with news, forums, editorials and fan feedback. All delivered with an edge that says yer not in Kansas anymore....

262167969.jpg

It's kinda early to let the black cat out of the bag, because we're not done with it, but....

Mufn and I have been sketching out a Supernatural website, and we hope to have it ready by the time the 3rd season starts. By posting this pre-announcement we'll obligate ourselves to getting it done.

As in the tradition of HazzardNet, the new SuprNatural site will bring you a photo gallery, along with news, forums, editorials and fan feedback. All delivered with an edge that says yer not in Kansas anymore....

262167969.jpg

Great pic Brian!! Question though... will the website have a place for fanfiction?

Jax

• 3 weeks later...

The third season of Supernatural will start airing early October. Argh! Jeeze, any later, and they could just skip to the Christmas special.

The only bright spot in the wait, is it gives us more time to work on our website. But there's all kinds of news for the show that I'll roll out here in the meantime, as we go.

In addition to the comic book, "Beginnings", there is a SuperNatural magazine coming out in September. Also, two new female "co-stars" have been announced - much to the chagrin of fangirls everywhere - but whether they will be intermittent characters or every-week hangers-on, remains to be seen.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the picture of Sam and Dean with flashlights on the main page. Cute!

• 1 month later...

The new season of Supernatural starts October 4th, though I'm not liking the fact that they're airing it a week later then the Smallville premiere, but oh well.

I'm looking forward to season 3 and seeing how these two new girls are going to fit into the show and what exactly will happen at the end of season 3 since Dean has made this deal and only has one year to live. I'm very interested in finding out how exactly they might get Dean out of that deal.

Thankfully we now have less then three weeks till the new season starts. I'm re-watching my season one DVD and I just got season two so they'll hold me over till the start of the new season. Also on Tuesday I'll be picking up the new books that are out, plus possibly the Supernatural magazine, though not positive on that yet.

I don't want to give too much away about the third season yet so if anyone wants any spoilers just send me a pm. That way I won't be spoiling anyone else.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I saw the 5th and 6th episode and noticed that Sam had a broken arm (actually, in the previous one he told that maybe he broke his hand) so I thought: there isn't a particular reason to make it happen 'cause they don't talk about that during those episodes, so maybe the actor Jared Padaleky broke his arm, too?

And, if yes, do you know how it happened?

• 2 months later...

I think Supernatural might have "jumped the shark" tonight. It was a cool episode, but talk about getting Dean in over his head. Like way over.

At the end of the last season, Dean dies and goes to hell. (this is a fairly standard Winchester family tradition by this point.) In tonight's season opener....pow! He's outta there in the first few minutes of the program, alive and whole, and we get to scratch our heads for the next 40 minutes wondering how that neat trick was accomplished.

When it's explained, it's so over the top, that you have to wonder how this latest entrant to the war on free-range demons is going to mix with the show's usual tone. Or how Dean is going to get along with the particular chaperone he's picked up.

Let's just say there's "touched by an angel" and then there's "cast-iron fry pan over the head by an angel."

• 2 weeks later...
I think Supernatural might have "jumped the shark" tonight. It was a cool episode, but talk about getting Dean in over his head. Like way over.

At the end of the last season, Dean dies and goes to hell. (this is a fairly standard Winchester family tradition by this point.) In tonight's season opener....pow! He's outta there in the first few minutes of the program, alive and whole, and we get to scratch our heads for the next 40 minutes wondering how that neat trick was accomplished.

When it's explained, it's so over the top, that you have to wonder how this latest entrant to the war on free-range demons is going to mix with the show's usual tone. Or how Dean is going to get along with the particular chaperone he's picked up.

Let's just say there's "touched by an angel" and then there's "cast-iron fry pan over the head by an angel."

Did anybody watch last night "In The Beginning" well I noticed that his grandparents names were Deanna and Samuel which is similar to the two brothers names as well. And then it weird that Dean got to see his parents when they was younger, it should've been Sammy going back to meet his Mom not Dean thow. But that kind of cool when his father first buys the Impala as well, I couldn't seen Winchester brothers riding in a VW Bus that wouldn't be right now. And what kind of spell did the demon have over dean that he couldn't get out of the chair he looked very uncomfortable in the one the scene.

Did anybody watch last night "In The Beginning" well I noticed that his grandparents names were Deanna and Samuel which is similar to the two brothers names as well. And then it weird that Dean got to see his parents when they was younger, it should've been Sammy going back to meet his Mom not Dean thow. But that kind of cool when his father first buys the Impala as well, I couldn't seen Winchester brothers riding in a VW Bus that wouldn't be right now. And what kind of spell did the demon have over dean that he couldn't get out of the chair he looked very uncomfortable in the one the scene.

Wouldn't it be cool if they ever did a Smallville/Supernatural Crossover episode where the Winchesters appear as guest stars on Smallville and some the ones from Smallville appear on Supernatural. They could have where Sam and Dean is one lead that takes then to Smallville, Kansas and Dean jokes around about the name of the town. But Sam tells that's not funny to him sounding all proper and everything.

• 4 months later...
The beautiful thing i realized about supernatural is that they can crossover with almost any show out there. The Winchester boys could fit into any scenario. A smallville crossover would be fantastic though, about as fantastic as a dukes crossover! :) I think that just got my creative juices pumping!

I did a Dukes of Hazzard and Supernatural crossover for the Halloween challenge and am still working on the sequel, which is the Christmas challenge...Youre right, they can crossover with just about anyone and theyre really a lot of fun.