What about Cooters Tow Truck

Other Things happened in Hazzard, likewise there were other people living in Hazzard. Think there ought to be a movie of what the other folks in Hazzard were doing etc. Also While everyone knows the General Lee, did you notice at the few first episodes, Cooter while working in the junk yard drove Starsky & Hutch' Red Torino, with the white strip down the side. Speaking of Cooter how come no one has put up a photo of his tow truck? Both the blue and white one as well as the yellow one?

Well, the "Unofficial Companion" is by no means thorough. You could probably fill an encyclopedia with Dukes trivia. =) I'm sure there's someone out there that knows the answer. It's all a matter of trackin' 'em down. You could ask Ben Jones. I think he's kept in touch with a lot of the drivers and crew and they might know.

And here's some more trivia, if you've read The Unofficial Companion cover to cover, you'll know that I'm listed in the acknowledgments for addin' a little research to the effort.

Enough of tootin' my own horn (it plays Dixie, ya know), I do believe we have a pic or two of Cooter's tow truck on the site. Check the FAQ page. It's probably there.

Nel

Well, the "Unofficial Companion" is by no means thorough. You could probably fill an encyclopedia with Dukes trivia. =) I'm sure there's someone out there that knows the answer. It's all a matter of trackin' 'em down. You could ask Ben Jones. I think he's kept in touch with a lot of the drivers and crew and they might know.

And here's some more trivia, if you've read The Unofficial Companion cover to cover, you'll know that I'm listed in the acknowledgments for addin' a little research to the effort.

Enough of tootin' my own horn (it plays Dixie, ya know), I do believe we have a pic or two of Cooter's tow truck on the site. Check the FAQ page. It's probably there.

Nel

But it is the only book on the series. I have had the book for a few years now and I still find myself reading it over and over. I wish they could update it when and if the movie comes out , they did that for the Beverly Hillbillies - had a good book , like the Dukes ,on the series and updated it to include the movie. Maybe someone will put out a Dukes trivia book someday.....

Darrell