Enos Challenge!!

• 2 weeks later...

8) Alot could be done! Maybe Enos turns into Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Strate. Possibly Boss gets My Son, Enos Hogg. Career change... Byline, Enos Strate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Stand back, stand back. In the middle of my room, I did not hear from you.†There was pause in the high pitched male singing.

“It’s alright…. It’s alright!â€

Luke glanced to the tavern patrons who had added their voices. They’ve lost it. He thought silently and walked over. “Why does Enos sound like he’s had one to many?†The dark haired Duke inquired.

“Because he has, cousin.†Bo grinned. “He’s having fun.â€

Luke wasn’t sure what to make of this. Terrific, Deputy Strate having a good time… but he couldn’t ever remember Enos being inebriated.

“Did someone put him up to this?â€

“Not exactly,†Cooter offered. Enos had grabbed Bo’s drink by accident.

“How much did he partake?†Luke asked curiously.

“Almost my whole frosted mug,†Bo paused. “Thought it was ginger ale.â€

“Cold or something?†Luke snorted.

“Do we look like his keepers?†Bo shot back quickly.

“He’s having fun,†Cooter repeated the blonde Dukes’s earlier statement. He winced as Enos began belting out another tune. The boys and town mechanic looked to where Enos was semi perched on a bar stool.

Oooo... maybe it's before the series started or it ended, between reunion movies. During time in LA when the Enos series aired.

If you decide to write your idea, dixierebel001 or anyone else does, have fun :wink:

Daney

• 3 weeks later...
8) Alot could be done! Maybe Enos turns into Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Strate. Possibly Boss gets My Son, Enos Hogg. Career change... Byline, Enos Strate.

“Stand back, stand back. In the middle of my room, I did not hear from you.†There was pause in the high pitched male singing.

“It’s alright…. It’s alright!â€

Luke glanced to the tavern patrons who had added their voices. They’ve lost it. He thought silently and walked over. “Why does Enos sound like he’s had one to many?†The dark haired Duke inquired.

“Because he has, cousin.†Bo grinned. “He’s having fun.â€

Luke wasn’t sure what to make of this. Terrific, Deputy Strate having a good time… but he couldn’t ever remember Enos being inebriated.

“Did someone put him up to this?â€

“Not exactly,†Cooter offered. Enos had grabbed Bo’s drink by accident.

“How much did he partake?†Luke asked curiously.

“Almost my whole frosted mug,†Bo paused. “Thought it was ginger ale.â€

“Cold or something?†Luke snorted.

“Do we look like his keepers?†Bo shot back quickly.

“He’s having fun,†Cooter repeated the blonde Dukes’s earlier statement. He winced as Enos began belting out another tune. The boys and town mechanic looked to where Enos was semi perched on a bar stool.

Oooo... maybe it's before the series started or it ended, between reunion movies. During time in LA when the Enos series aired.

If you decide to write your idea, dixierebel001 or anyone else does, have fun :wink:

Daney

I think you did an awesome job you should keep goin'!!! :D

If ya want to

I enjoyed what you wrote, Daney...keep up the good work. :D It is a very interesting concept to think of Enos drunk and how he would act, what he would do. Or why he'd get drunk. . . All the possiblities! :wink:

I think that's a great idea cause you have a good way with words!!

~Kayla-Marie~

Thank you both! Depending on the time frame, it could also make a very unique round robin.

Daney

Enos sees Daisy and she can tell he had too much to drink, in which was unusal for him. And them he does the unthinkable he tells Daisy my doesn't they run off to Atlanta and go get married and never come back to Hazzerd.

Daisy says " Lets think about that till the morning Enos."

Cooter hears this between Daisy and Enos and can't believe what he had just said to her and that he would never leave Hazzerd and walk away from his job just like that.

By Bo and Luke had heard this has well and they had figured that maybe he was just drinking too much when he had said. Enos leave Hazzerd, he loves the town he wouldn't just walk away from his job as Deputy just like that.

We've had a couple of stories with Enos and Daisy both getting drunk. One had them trapped in his patrol car in a blizzard and they had to drink moonshine he had in his trunk (it was confiscated) to keep from freezing to death.

In the other one, they go to a family party of Enos's, get drunk, and wind up getting married without knowing it until they wake up the next morning! You can imagine how they would react to such a thing. It was inspired by an episode of MASH where Winchester comes back from RnR in Tokyo and can't remember what he did when a lady calling herself Mrs. Winchester shows up.

We also have some stories of Enos getting drunk in his younger and wilder days and doing such crazy antics, topping it off with mooning Sherriff Rosco P. Coltrane. There is still an outstanding warrant to this day (inspired by the film Sweet Home Alabama).

Unfortunately, we have been extremely busy and are unable to devote time to quality fan-fics at this time. However, you are all welcome to take any of these ideas and run with them as long as they remain below PG-13.

We've had a couple of stories with Enos and Daisy both getting drunk. One had them trapped in his patrol car in a blizzard and they had to drink moonshine he had in his trunk (it was confiscated) to keep from freezing to death.

In the other one, they go to a family party of Enos's, get drunk, and wind up getting married without knowing it until they wake up the next morning! You can imagine how they would react to such a thing. It was inspired by an episode of MASH where Winchester comes back from RnR in Tokyo and can't remember what he did when a lady calling herself Mrs. Winchester shows up.

We also have some stories of Enos getting drunk in his younger and wilder days and doing such crazy antics, topping it off with mooning Sherriff Rosco P. Coltrane. There is still an outstanding warrant to this day (inspired by the film Sweet Home Alabama).

Unfortunately, we have been extremely busy and are unable to devote time to quality fan-fics at this time. However, you are all welcome to take any of these ideas and run with them as long as they remain below PG-13.

Jamanda, I hope you do find some time in the future to post those scenarios! It's great to see folks write about other townfolk that were a part of DOH besides Bo and Luke.

Daney

Alright... I've followed this thread for sometime now, and I think I'm going to take the challenge but I'm uping the ante...

As an Enos writer, I take this challenge and dare anyone else to as well...

The Challenge is, to write a fic about Enos getting drunk. Well, that's the main premise but let's raise the stakes shall we?

Here's the rules ladies and gents...

1) Has to have Enos Strate getting drunk.

2) He can be any age, doesn't matter.

3) Finished St. Patrick's Day this coming year 2006, to celebrate the wearing of the green and drunkin' of yee beer.

4) Length must be at least 15 pages.

5) When story is completed, hand it over to the Hnet staff for posting on their fan fic section here on Hnet.

Good Luck...

~ Hazzard County Game Warden ~

Valerie M. Strate

Alright... I've followed this thread for sometime now, and I think I'm going to take the challenge but I'm uping the ante...

As an Enos writer, I take this challenge and dare anyone else to as well...

The Challenge is, to write a fic about Enos getting drunk. Well, that's the main premise but let's raise the stakes shall we?

Here's the rules ladies and gents...

1) Has to have Enos Strate getting drunk.

2) He can be any age, doesn't matter.

3) Finished St. Patrick's Day this coming year 2006, to celebrate the wearing of the green and drunkin' of yee beer.

4) Length must be at least 15 pages.

5) When story is completed, hand it over to the Hnet staff for posting on their fan fic section here on Hnet.

Good Luck...

~ Hazzard County Game Warden ~

Valerie M. Strate

Have fun! :wink:

Daney

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Where are these posted? Anyone know? I'd like to read them.

As I was reading this, I got to thinking about that show 'Alien Nation' where the aliens would get drunk by drinking sour milk. What if our Enos got switched by an alien and then drank some of that sour milk? I'm weird, but I can't imagine our Enos getting toasted, that just seems so out of character for him. I just loved his milk mustache... :)

But, yeah, that does seem rather funny. ;)

• 3 years later...
Are the stories posted where we can read them? I'd really like to. I mean the ones about Daisy and/or Enos getting drunk. Anyone know?

I don't think these stories are posted, unfortunately.

I'd like to read some good Enos/Daisy story, but there are few stories out there actually.

(small advertisements)

If you're looking Enos/Daisy stories, I've written some stories on fanfiction.net (but not story about Enos getting drunk).

I hope you enjoy.

• 2 years later...

Enos getting drunk, uh?

This idea is stuck in my head since you started to talk 'bout it.

Maybe my next fic will start with... Enos drunk :wink:

A funny but sweet fic.... with a lot of fluff (no shyness anymore when he's drunk, :wink:, but the little problem is he doesn't remember his actions when he sobers up).

Maybe....

Good ideas... here and there.