sean william scott

toker

sean william scott he played bo in the new movie i read in a newspaper article where he said that he knew nothing about the show dukes of hazzard when he played in the movie they asked him did he perfect sliding across the hood of the general he said yes but getting in the windows was a b**** he made the comment that bo an luke must have been coke heads in order to get thru the windows so fast(to you scott they were not coke heads just natural actors something you will never have you jerk) i hope bo an luke kicks your ass :D

Oh thank goodness! You don't like that dope either! I can't stand SWS, blah!!

He obviously didn't know anything about the show, he was in love with the damn car....and he wanted to make love to it, and he was afraid of girls!!

He just ain't got no skills, that's why he can't get into the car right! lol

That is just one of those awesome things about the General Lee, ya gotta get in through the windows. It's the only way! And if you don't you don't ride, it's that simple.

I think SWS did Bo Duke a diservice, he was pathetic compared to John!

Give me the "real" Duke boys any day!

Oh thank goodness! You don't like that dope either! I can't stand SWS, blah!!

He obviously didn't know anything about the show, he was in love with the damn car....and he wanted to make love to it, and he was afraid of girls!!

He just ain't got no skills, that's why he can't get into the car right! lol

That is just one of those awesome things about the General Lee, ya gotta get in through the windows. It's the only way! And if you don't you don't ride, it's that simple.

I think SWS did Bo Duke a diservice, he was pathetic compared to John!

Give me the "real" Duke boys any day!

WTC? If there's one thing about Bo Duke, he LOVED girls. Being afraid of them was NOT in his nature!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

sean william scott was thee worst. i can't believe he said that. what a jerk. just b/c you can't get in the window doesn't mean the real bo and luke were coke heads. they were real men unlike that lil wimp. haha they should have casted dierks bentley he woulda made a good bo. not that anyone could ever replace him. there is only one bo duke and thats john schneider. not to mention sean william scott wasn't even half as cute as john schneider. but i think johnny knoxille made a awful luke. he was like the complete opposite of the real luke. luke was quiter and much more intelligent.

Yeah I think for this movie they not only got the casting completly messed up but the script was awful. The plot line with the strip mining was good, but the way they went about solving it was just horrible.

I heard John complimented Sean on his acting of Bo, but I think he was just being nice. Credit to Johnny Knoxville, he is a decent actor but this was so not the part for him. Most of the blame lies with the writers, it wasn't Sean that said he wanted to make love to the car, it was the writers making him say so. This wasn't Sean or Johnny's interpretations, but the writers. Still, Sean is a bit of a (list of bad words here) anyway and i'm sorry but the original boys were just skilled and fit (as in well exercised as well as cute lol) unlike him. Credit to them both for having a go, but boooo to the awful writers who, if it weren't for us die hard fans showing everyone how the dukes should be with the original series, nearly ruined an awsome legacy.

Oh and, there has been another girl Bo was afraid of...two actually lol. There was the one in Swamp Molly...can't remember her name but she makes him Pecan Cookies and he hates them...and also in Hollywood reunion movie, he's scared of Gabby cause then Luke goes into his poor sad story about how he let the love of his life slip away and warns Bo not to do the same...ok after 3 everyone...1...2...3.. AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

whale some Dukes fans dream of climbing through the window somone who is being payed millions to do complains about it. How ironic . To some people climbing in and out of car windows is fun.

Wait a minute climbing in and out windows Tony Stewert and Jeff Gordon do that trick all the time. And they don't complain about but they can drive pretty good now. Just don't ask me to choose between them who is the better driver now.

• 1 month later...
Wait a minute climbing in and out windows Tony Stewert and Jeff Gordon do that trick all the time. And they don't complain about but they can drive pretty good now. Just don't ask me to choose between them who is the better driver now.

I think Jonathon Bennett(The Dukes Of Hazzard:The Beginning) made a better Bo. And Harland Willams played Rosco just the show, and the guy that played Hughie Hogg he was just so darn cute. No wonder Daisy falls for him, I would've too as well.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sean William Scott was the worst choice for Bo Duke. The character of Bo is somewhat based off John Schneider himself because Schneider is a very attractive man and part of Bo's personality is based off the fact of his physical characteristics. Bo is a natural blond, yes, he has airhead moments but he is still very smooth. Bo is a ladies man, where as Luke was the schemer/planer fighter. Bo was a show off but it was used to impress the women. Sure driving was Bo's passion but it was also a passion used to get him girlfriends and make him feared by other men. Bo Duke used the skills and traits he had to get what he needed in life. Sean William Scott as well as the writers of his character in the movie did a huge disservice because they didn't stop and realize that in order to make something close to Bo Duke, you need to either get the original or get something that is almost an exact copy. If they wanted to do justice to the show, to have a real Dukes movie and not a pile of crap, they should have got an actor who had more physical traits that were close to John. If the kid could pass for John's son then they had something to work with. They also should have had the actor talk to John Schneider and get a feel more for the original character. It is all about 'feel'. John Schneider made Bo Duke. He established the main character base. Sure Schneider had writers telling him what his lines were but as he grew from a youthful eager green teenager into a very handsome well practiced actor, he grew and developed Bo and made that part his own. An actor has done their job well when you look at that part and feel that their are few individuals that could top that performance. Frankly, I myself find it hard to find a replacement for either Duke boy but if they wanted a true actor for the part, they should have used someone like Mathew McConaughey or Owen Wilson for Bo. A well practiced individual who could get into a role of a young handsome southern gentleman with a passion for motorized vehicles and speed. Even a NASCAR driver probably could have made a better Bo because the majority of them are from the south and already have that persona. Sean William Scott had no persona. His acting was flatter than stale popcorn. He was just going in there as a persona of an idiotic teenager who had nothing but speed and sex on his mind. I felt like I was watching some idiotic frat boys that flunked out college and do car stunts. There was more to Bo Duke than that and it was even shown in the first episode One Armed Bandits, when he gave Jill the bag of quarters with his little speech about his home. To me and probably the majority of fans, it was a total lack of respect for those moments that you see in the series. I am going to admit, yes, I do like to watch the movie on occasion and have it on DVD but it is more of something to laugh at and see the car in action than to actually watch the show. I like the original better and those DVD's honestly get more wear than the 2005 pile of crap I own. Even though it is crap, it is still a moment of tribute attempted by Hollywood so I will give it that, even if it was a bad one.

Sean William Scott was the worst choice for Bo Duke. The character of Bo is somewhat based off John Schneider himself because Schneider is a very attractive man and part of Bo's personality is based off the fact of his physical characteristics. Bo is a natural blond, yes, he has airhead moments but he is still very smooth. Bo is a ladies man, where as Luke was the schemer/planer fighter. Bo was a show off but it was used to impress the women. Sure driving was Bo's passion but it was also a passion used to get him girlfriends and make him feared by other men. Bo Duke used the skills and traits he had to get what he needed in life. Sean William Scott as well as the writers of his character in the movie did a huge disservice because they didn't stop and realize that in order to make something close to Bo Duke, you need to either get the original or get something that is almost an exact copy. If they wanted to do justice to the show, to have a real Dukes movie and not a pile of crap, they should have got an actor who had more physical traits that were close to John. If the kid could pass for John's son then they had something to work with. They also should have had the actor talk to John Schneider and get a feel more for the original character. It is all about 'feel'. John Schneider made Bo Duke. He established the main character base. Sure Schneider had writers telling him what his lines were but as he grew from a youthful eager green teenager into a very handsome well practiced actor, he grew and developed Bo and made that part his own. An actor has done their job well when you look at that part and feel that their are few individuals that could top that performance. Frankly, I myself find it hard to find a replacement for either Duke boy but if they wanted a true actor for the part, they should have used someone like Mathew McConaughey or Owen Wilson for Bo. A well practiced individual who could get into a role of a young handsome southern gentleman with a passion for motorized vehicles and speed. Even a NASCAR driver probably could have made a better Bo because the majority of them are from the south and already have that persona. Sean William Scott had no persona. His acting was flatter than stale popcorn. He was just going in there as a persona of an idiotic teenager who had nothing but speed and sex on his mind. I felt like I was watching some idiotic frat boys that flunked out college and do car stunts. There was more to Bo Duke than that and it was even shown in the first episode One Armed Bandits, when he gave Jill the bag of quarters with his little speech about his home. To me and probably the majority of fans, it was a total lack of respect for those moments that you see in the series. I am going to admit, yes, I do like to watch the movie on occasion and have it on DVD but it is more of something to laugh at and see the car in action than to actually watch the show. I like the original better and those DVD's honestly get more wear than the 2005 pile of crap I own. Even though it is crap, it is still a moment of tribute attempted by Hollywood so I will give it that, even if it was a bad one.

I agree i still wish that they would have not cast Sean, my idea for Bo in the 2005 version, even though it sucked, would have been Ashton Kutcher because hes hott, but not as hott as John though, of course

I agree i still wish that they would have not cast Sean, my idea for Bo in the 2005 version, even though it sucked, would have been Ashton Kutcher because hes hott, but not as hott as John though, of course

No, Sean just don't work. Kutcher... hhhmm, well I use to not like him because I thought he lacked serious acting skill but he's proven me wrong lately because he does seem to take his job seriously even though he is often casted in 'airhead, jerky, teenie bop' roles. His more recent work is more professional and he's actually getting into directing it looks like. So maybe he would have made a better Bo. Of course Ashton would have to dye that dark chocolate mop but hey it could be done. Fact Kutcher does alot of research into his roles, so you probably would have had a better Bo out of him. He might have gotten the core right. After all he did 'That 70's Show' and 'The Butterfly Affect'. Which are two totally opposite roles. Maybe he could have found a middle and might have even researched the role harder.

No, Sean just don't work. Kutcher... hhhmm, well I use to not like him because I thought he lacked serious acting skill but he's proven me wrong lately because he does seem to take his job seriously even though he is often casted in 'airhead, jerky, teenie bop' roles. His more recent work is more professional and he's actually getting into directing it looks like. So maybe he would have made a better Bo. Of course Ashton would have to dye that dark chocolate mop but hey it could be done. Fact Kutcher does alot of research into his roles, so you probably would have had a better Bo out of him. He might have gotten the core right. After all he did 'That 70's Show' and 'The Butterfly Affect'. Which are two totally opposite roles. Maybe he could have found a middle and might have even researched the role harder.

i know

This is Holly Wood for you today. They don't care about real talent, all they want is sex, drugs, nudity, profanity, cause to them, that's just the way to go.... not. It's embarrassing to see these new films and let new duke fans see this and not to want to even touch the show which was the classic. Cause they think what Holly Wood did was way better than the old timer stuff. But it is the other way around. Holly Wood was clean back in the days and now it's turned to trash and their out of idea's and re-making classic films and putting them to shame.

This is Holly Wood for you today. They don't care about real talent, all they want is sex, drugs, nudity, profanity, cause to them, that's just the way to go.... not. It's embarrassing to see these new films and let new duke fans see this and not to want to even touch the show which was the classic. Cause they think what Holly Wood did was way better than the old timer stuff. But it is the other way around. Holly Wood was clean back in the days and now it's turned to trash and their out of idea's and re-making classic films and putting them to shame.

they try to 'resurrect' these old shows with the characters of there image and there vision of what it should be like,like they did with the Dukes and Knight Rider, i mean come on leave the orginals alone, its why there called orginals, NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!

I'll agree with you on that. It's like the whole industry lacks a sense of 'taste' and they don't hide things anymore. I mean, I kind of like how sometimes in the old days they did have racy jokes but they were cleverly hidden so you wouldn't pick them up right away unless you were looking. There is something to be said for a little bit of moddesty. It helps to give a film more character and more respect to it without loosing flavor into tastless garbage.

Yeah the racier stuff in the early episodes was so covered that if a little kid watches it they are not gonna know what it means exactly, and it is no where near as bad as what you see on movies and tv today, that reminds me I was flipping through the channels the other night really late and richard pryer was on comedy central he said the f word and every other word you could think of and they didnt even bleep it out. you know some kids have tv's in there rooms just b/c they play it late they think kids are not gonna hear it. It really bothers me.