jessica simpson = tramp

toker

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
jessica simpson does not hold a candle to cathy bach theres only one daisy duke :D that new dukes of hazzard movie was a complete disgrace to all of the origanal cast even shorrel brooke an denver pyle who are now dead rip Boss an jessy.

I feel so close to you...

Although I have to add she got the job because of her blond hair and oversized breasts that in 20 years she's gonna have a hard time balancing with.

OH! Did anybody see her "Boots are Made for Walking" music video! It was POP! POP music got on CMT! I thought it was my only safe music haven! Where people could acutally sing! Then she comes on with her synthetic lip syncing crap!

And did anybody see in the beginning when she comes driving in the General Lee! She does not deserve to be riding in that car! Not only that, but she opens the door! John Schneider and Tom Wopat climbed out windows for years and they looked great doing it! Why can't she? If she's gonna play off the DOH thing she could at least climb out the window!

Sorry for the rant. I really don't like her.

~She-Wolf

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
jessica simpson does not hold a candle to cathy bach theres only one daisy duke :D that new dukes of hazzard movie was a complete disgrace to all of the origanal cast even shorrel brooke an denver pyle who are now dead rip Boss an jessy.

Y'all are so right!!! Catherine Bach is the one and only Daisy Duke in my book and there can be no better. No one can get even close! and there is only one Uncle Jesse and Willie Nelson ain't it!!!

I wish John Snchnieder had been the one to cast the movie, then there would be a GOOD actress playing Daisy. He (John) once said if he had been in charge of casting Daisy he would have searched the entire world and made sure she was treated like a queen when he finally found her.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i refused to watch it too, when it comes to the dukes or any other show for that matter, you have to go with the original cast and the original cast only!

I agree whole heartdley with you on that one. NO ONE can beat out Denver Pyle as uncle Jesse, Im sorry but i like Willie's music, but I hate his part as uncle Jesse.. he didnt fit it right, Uncle Jesse wouldve never have made those nasty jokes and he definetley wouldnt cuss. AND him and boss didnt even act like they do on the show!!!! they acted like they hated each other!!!! i mean c'mon ya'll at least make the movies portray SOME of the show!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I feel so close to you...

Although I have to add she got the job because of her blond hair and oversized breasts that in 20 years she's gonna have a hard time balancing with.

OH! Did anybody see her "Boots are Made for Walking" music video! It was POP! POP music got on CMT! I thought it was my only safe music haven! Where people could acutally sing! Then she comes on with her synthetic lip syncing crap!

And did anybody see in the beginning when she comes driving in the General Lee! She does not deserve to be riding in that car! Not only that, but she opens the door! John Schneider and Tom Wopat climbed out windows for years and they looked great doing it! Why can't she? If she's gonna play off the DOH thing she could at least climb out the window!

Sorry for the rant. I really don't like her.

~She-Wolf

One little video makes her think she can know do country. From what I heard she going to try to do country album. Heaven help us. Just because she learned how to spell "pop" she can thinks she can spell "country".

One little video makes her think she can know do country. From what I heard she going to try to do country album. Heaven help us. Just because she learned how to spell "pop" she can thinks she can spell "country".

ohh my lord heaven help country music!!!! if she starts singing country thats it!!! then ill have no more music to listen to!!! cept fer ym hard rock and thats it, i only listen to country (old country) and hard rock(acdc guns and roses) if she sings country then country music will officially be destroyed.

ohh my lord heaven help country music!!!! if she starts singing country thats it!!! then ill have no more music to listen to!!! cept fer ym hard rock and thats it, i only listen to country (old country) and hard rock(acdc guns and roses) if she sings country then country music will officially be destroyed.

There goes Country Music, Jessica Simpson is trying that genre.

• 4 weeks later...