Rosco fans?

katz112

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, lets see here!

I gotta be a rosco fan due to my ID on here! LoL. I own movies of his and I watch him on the dukes alot. Not only that but I find him cute as well. But then again who doesn't? I'm sure a few out there do and not only just me. *giggle*:oops::D

So tell me, do you like hot pursuit?

Well, lets see here!

I gotta be a rosco fan due to my ID on here! LoL. I own movies of his and I watch him on the dukes alot. Not only that but I find him cute as well. But then again who doesn't? I'm sure a few out there do and not only just me. *giggle*:oops::D

hello welcome forum and yeah I love Sheriff Rosco too.. ;):)

"That Boss, he's slippier than six slimy snakes in an oil slick" Roscoe.

Roscoe is great, the way he laughs, the way he's a clutz and the way he always lets the cat out of the bag concerning Boss Hogg's plans. He also has an emotional side and plays it well. Like in "The Ghost of General Lee" and the episoide in season six where Flash gets dognapped.

Yes but Letting The Cat of The Bad, is a Whole lot easier than putting it the cat back in the bag.

Rosco was irreplaceable. (Tho' the Dukes would often MISplace him, he could never be REplaced. Khee!)

Actually it can be argued that WB had better luck finding good actors to replace Rosco than they did to replace Bo n' Luke. Although it took four actors to fill Rosco's shoes. ROFL

Sure is! I own quite a few of his movies!

Thanks also for the welcome as well!

I do too. Just haven't had time to do some vidcaps of 'em. :(

I'll do some Firecreek tonight and post 'em in the gallery. Feel free to upload some of yer own as well!

Speaking o' movies, Killer Shrews 2 is in the planning phase right now. I just got some early art from it today. I'll post it if and when I get the ok.

Sure is! I own quite a few of his movies!

Thanks also for the welcome as well!

You're welcome! Now.....

*stares at the new avatar*

Oh man I think I'm stumped on this one. Obviously one of the westerns (one of a bazillion. Khee!) Umm.....

Totally wild shot: The Cimmarron Kid?

Watch, this'll turn out to be from a movie I haven't seen. LOL

You're welcome! Now.....

Oh man I think I'm stumped on this one. Obviously one of the westerns (one of a bazillion. Khee!) Umm.....

Good guess. That's what I'd put my money on. It's been forever since I've seen some of Jimmie's westerns. Perhaps I should dig 'em out and pop some popcorn tonight....

You're welcome! Now.....

Wrong, LoL!

It's from a Bonanza Episode called "The Fugtive" I had to order the season oversea's since they dont make 'em in the US. After I got it (2 weeks) I took some screen caps. If you want bigger shots of them LMK. I'll post 'em.

Wow, what a coincidence, I just watched "The Fugitive" last night (season 4..disc 2) In the Bonanza version, do they have Hoss jumping a horse?....in the Dukes "The Fugitive" they got Boss jumping a motorcycle....yeeeehaaw!!

LoL, nah. They dont. He isnt a good guy in the episode. Jimmie isnt. He is married in it and he even tries to have his own wife killed. Geesh.

Jimmie used to play the heavy (bad guy) in a lot of old westerns. I counted it up once and I think he dies in about a quarter of the movies he's in. LOL. He told me that he edited together all of his death scenes. I wonder if he still has that video. That's gotta be pretty funny.

I tell everybody to buy/rent The Left Handed Gun starring Paul Newman. Jimmie and Denver Pyle are both in it and Denver's character blows Jimmie's character's head off. Aren't ya glad they at least tolerated each other in Dukes? ROFL.

Jimmie used to play the heavy (bad guy) in a lot of old westerns. I counted it up once and I think he dies in about a quarter of the movies he's in. LOL. He told me that he edited together all of his death scenes. I wonder if he still has that video. That's gotta be pretty funny.

I tell everybody to buy/rent The Left Handed Gun starring Paul Newman. Jimmie and Denver Pyle are both in it and Denver's character blows Jimmie's character's head off. Aren't ya glad they at least tolerated each other in Dukes? ROFL.

Now I really hate Jesse Duke, LOL.

Speaking of Jimmie and Denver, of course I know that Denver was Mr Darling in Andy Griffith but I know Jimmie was on it too at least once. What was his character like....he was a drifter as I recall????

yeah it was the guitar player and the guitar player returns, its been awhile since i seen any of them, but the one which he returns, he was playing it up a bit making himself larger then life and charging everything when he couldn't afford it, of which andy somehow got him back in the band again. theres a good deal of face time in this one for him

yeah it was the guitar player and the guitar player returns, its been awhile since i seen any of them, but the one which he returns, he was playing it up a bit making himself larger then life and charging everything when he couldn't afford it, of which andy somehow got him back in the band again. theres a good deal of face time in this one for him

I need to re-watch those.

Yeah, he ends up getting his car repossessed while he's over visiting Andy's house. Quite embarrassing. LOL. I like both episodes, but I think The Guitar Player Returns is my favorite of the two.