Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke

DaneyDuke

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Y'all!

Poor Lori, my foot! She can hold her own. And... the only reason you get picked on is because you deserve it!! And need it now and again. Ha Ha!

Hey Bo, hand me that rope, I'm going to tie Lori up, and make her stay with Rosco and Boss, then maybe she'll think twice before she trys that stunt again.

Thank you Laura, I like to think we are funny! And I agree about Roger bein' funny about Jesse Ninja!

Thank you, Bo. I will certainly tie away! Maybe Lori'll get a lesson from this.

Now hold still, this is for yer own good! And quit kickin' and screamin' like a baby, that aint gonna help you none! Me and Bo are two people you aren't getting away from.

Here Bo, you better put these ear plugs in, I hear that Lori has quite the set of lungs on her!

Lori, I don't think you'll be doin' any huntin' fer a while, so I am safe!!

Don't go makin' such empty threats!:lol:

Khee! Khee! Khee! Ha! Ha! He! He!...

Well, just as long as you didn't hit the General Lee, it must be alright. Oh, I'm hurt, wounded! But then, Bo is too far gone to realize.

And I am stuck with Lori! Someone help!

Now Lori, I'll strike a deal with you... you be nice to me, I'll be nice to you. You can either agree, or I'll have to tie you up again!

Yeah, Bo, you shouldn't just leave, you get back here! No reason you should get to escape and I should get stuck with Lori. A mad Lori at that! HELP! I don't want to be here when Lori realizes I am still here. Maybe I'll just hide behind this tree...and hope she don't notice!

Just remember who won the Civil War, Lori and Julie! You two make quite the little team... so you thought!

UNCLE JESSE, ROGER, SOMEONE... HELP!

Okay Lori, you asked for it, you either let me down right now, or when I do get down, you'd better run as fast as your little legs will carry you, cause when I get down, I am gonna get you!

And Julie, don't just stand there laughin, HELP! And I don't mean to help Lori!

Ugh!

Don't worry, I'll think of a way out, I just have to have some time to think of a way...

I can't believe Bo left me here with Lori. There's someone you wouldn't want to come across in the woods while hunting, that's for dang sure!

But for now, (calls her horse) FRANKLIN, HELP!!

When Frank comes Lori, you'd better look out... He'll bring my cat Adrian along and then you'll be sorry!

Just remember who won the Civil War, Lori and Julie! You two make quite the little team... so you thought!

UNCLE JESSE, ROGER, SOMEONE... HELP!

Okay Lori, you asked for it, you either let me down right now, or when I do get down, you'd better run as fast as your little legs will carry you, cause when I get down, I am gonna get you!

And Julie, don't just stand there laughin, HELP! And I don't mean to help Lori!

Ugh!

Don't worry, I'll think of a way out, I just have to have some time to think of a way...

I can't believe Bo left me here with Lori. There's someone you wouldn't want to come across in the woods while hunting, that's for dang sure!

But for now, (calls her horse) FRANKLIN, HELP!!

When Frank comes Lori, you'd better look out... He'll bring my cat Adrian along and then you'll be sorry!

Julie gets out of her car and comes up to General and says "Let me think about this now you said that I couldn't race because I was girl maybe I can't help you out because I'm girl as well. And besides Bo is waiting for me by the Cooter's right now."