Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke

DaneyDuke

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DaisyMae, make that two of us on that favorite Britsh actor thing! Bo, General is right, that was a great perspective that you wrote......

General, please don't be so shy about disagreeing with me on liking particular episodes. I have a lot of respect for you because all of your posts are so positive in nature and I respect your opinion on liking certain eps. I do love every episode of the original series but I like some more than others. Even though "Strange Visitor to Hazzard" is my least liked episode, I still like it more than anything else I've ever seen on television my entire life that wasn't Dukes related. That's my perspective....

Well BoJamesDuke, I hope you get a great acting career if that is what you truly want to do. I am sure that John would be thrilled if you asked him. I am sure he would be honored! You are starting the same way he did, that is to say that at one time he just went in to do an audition, and that was his big break, now look where he is! So, like I said earlier, I hope you get your break soon, we need some good actors/actresses!

Okay Roger, I will try not to be shy about disagreeing with you about what episodes I like. Although I don't think I could change that even if I wanted to! Well, thank you for the compliment, that done made my day!

Thank you all for weighing in, I really appreciate all of the views on the subject. It sure makes you think! Anyway, I think that I have babbled on long enough, so, for now, I'm gone!

General Grant

Hey Y'all!

Well, there you are BoJamesDuke... you don't have a release yet and I think you have a few people who would buy the show(s) you are in. Keep us (or me) posted on how your acting is going! Hopefully you'll get your big break, so we can see some quality TV again, and get some better actors, unlike what we have here in the U.S. Not to cut anyone down that is in the show biz, or anything. But, I am being told that I am rambling now, so I had better go!

Catch Y'all later!

General Grant

Hey Yall!

Roger, is there an inside joke going on that I am not aware of, or are you really going to see Rosco? I hope you get to, that would be so cool!

I am sure that the actors do visit various sites in their free time. But, if someone does happen to ask or talk about the site, tell me what they say. That would be interesting.

General Grant

Roger, if you do happen to see Rosco, please tell me what happens.

Yea General, he's supposed to be in Canton Ohio on Saturday and I plan on going. I'm pretty excited. I've never met him. I've met Luke and Cooter and talked to Enos on the phone but this will be the first time I've ever met the Supreme Superior Commander (no, not you Meadowmuffin). I'll let you know all about it. Hopefully we won't get a blizzard or anything.

Hey Roger!

That is great that you've met so many of the Dukes! I wish I could, but for now, I will just have to be content watching them on the TV and talkin' on the CB! Anyway, I hope that you have fun on Saturday. So, why is Rosco going to be in Ohio? Where about is he going to be? How was your visit with Luke and Cooter? How about your talk with Enos? How did you get to talk to him on the phone? I wish I could!

I am sure that you won't get a blizzard, snow is great, just not if it gets in the way of seein' the Dukes!!

If you can, take a lot of pictures, and if you don't mind, I would like to see them!

General Grant

Rosco's going to be at a car show in Canton Ohio on Saturday. Daney and Tim Duke have posted some information about it on other threads.

I met Cooter at a car show in Erie Pennsylvania and met Luke after he sang at a fair in Pennsylvania. I sent Enos a fan letter and put my phone number in it and he actually called me. I sent him a birthday card the next year and he called again!!

Rosco's going to be at a car show in Canton Ohio on Saturday. Daney and Tim Duke have posted some information about it on other threads.

I met Cooter at a car show in Erie Pennsylvania and met Luke after he sang at a fair in Pennsylvania. I sent Enos a fan letter and put my phone number in it and he actually called me. I sent him a birthday card the next year and he called again!!

I've met Ben Jones and actually got my picture taken with him. He is gabby in person and nicest person around. I've met John Schneider once and got his autograph and still have it yet.

Hello Everyone!

I must say, I really don't know if I like "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Duke" It's an interesting show, but Luke's pure evil that you see makes me kind of fidgety. I'm so used to seeing him so sweet and kind. So, to see that really makes me shudder! Plus, Bo looks so confused and helpless-I just feel so sorry for him!

Now, I need to clear something up....I've known General Grant for a while, and I'm hearing some shuck 'n jive from the General. General, shy? :lol: When roused, it's like being face to face to a bear! :) No, I'm kidding. But, I have to say, the General really is not shy-at least the General I know.

It's been a while since I saw "A Strange Visit to Hazzard"-but I thought that I kind of liked it. I think that show was one of the best ones, for me. That's probably because I'm gullable and believe just about anything. :wink:

So, Roger, how was the visit to Ohio to meet James Best? I'm SO, SO jealous. To bad I couldn't go. But, if you fill me in, I'd feel a whole lot better!

BoJamesDuke, how's the acting coming along? Can I be signed up as the first person to receive a DVD of your next show?

Talk to all of you later!

Laura Duke

Hey Y'all!

First off, I AM NOT A BEAR! Rrrrrr! :mad: The only bear I could possibly be would be a teddy bear!:wink: Because I am so nice, and innocent, and never do anything wrong. (Bear with me folks, just a little sibling rivalry going on... and no pun intended with the "bear with me" part)

I agree with Laura (for once) about BoJamesDuke, when you get your big break in a show, I would like the second copy. And an autographed one!!

I will catch y'all later!

8-)

General Grant