Season Five

Julieduke

check out http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaselist.cfm?ShowID=1288 for you guys they have lot list of release what you look for and also check list here

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaselistshows.cfm this for list release DVD seasons what you look for.. thanks. any question let me know thanks.

as cover I think they not interesting picture much just on the see side behind daisy duke.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm suprised that no one has posted about the extras for season five, so here they are:

Hazzard County Stunt Team: Reunited And In Your Face! - The original stunt team pays homeage to Paul Baxley.

Cooter's Place: Keeping The Dream Alive - Ben Jones hosts a personal tour of Cooter's Place.

Source

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4334

• 3 weeks later...

Season Five is currently showing on Bravo on digital TV in the UK, it's not been shown for five years over here. We pleaded and begged the previous channel showing the Dukes and they didn't buy the series :cry:

But now the Dukes have a good home in a channel that cares for them at the moment :D

It's making very interesting viewing, Episode 85 (5/1) and 86 (5/2) shown yesterday and today.

Anyone know of another thread about the topical fifth season, (one about the shows, not the DVD release thanks !)

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there are going to be any "extras" on the dvd of season five? Doesn't look like it so far :cry:

I just posted the extras in my above post, but here they are again for your information:

Hazzard County Stunt Team: Reunited And In Your Face! - The original stunt team pays homeage to Paul Baxley.

Cooter's Place: Keeping The Dream Alive - Ben Jones hosts a personal tour of Cooter's Place.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got their season five sets yet! I got mine, the funny thing was that the Wal-Mart stores in my area had them out a week early (I think there was confusion because the movie came out last week and the 5th season was due the week after). Anyway, I just finished watching it last night. Now all we need is some news for the final two seasons.