Hughie Hogg's Green & White Motorhome in Season 4 episode Hughie Hogg Strikes Again

On 6/6/2023 at 2:52 AM, RogerDuke said:

This might be too tough for Hoss but I'll ask anyways. Miz Tisdale's dirt bike first appeared in Double Dukes of season 4 (I think). In what other episodes did she ride it? Can anybody remember what ep Jesse rode in a sidecar with her? 

'Double Dukes' was the second episode of season 4, but Miz Tisdale rides off on a dirt bike in 'The Hack of Hazzard' near the end of season 3. Jesse rides in her sidecar in 'Miz Tisdale on the Lam'.

14 hours ago, HossC said:

'Double Dukes' was the second episode of season 4, but Miz Tisdale rides off on a dirt bike in 'The Hack of Hazzard' near the end of season 3. Jesse rides in her sidecar in 'Miz Tisdale on the Lam'.

Hmm, do you think there were only 3 episodes where Emma rode a dirt bike? Seems like there should be more but I wouldn't be surprised if there's not.  Thank you so much Hoss. You are the most helpful person on the internet. I just got done watching "Along Came a Duke". I love the dirt bike episodes. 

11 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Hmm, do you think there were only 3 episodes where Emma rode a dirt bike? Seems like there should be more but I wouldn't be surprised if there's not.  Thank you so much Hoss. You are the most helpful person on the internet. I just got done watching "Along Came a Duke". I love the dirt bike episodes. 

I think Miz Tisdale only appeared in 12 episodes, so she may have only ridden a dirt bike in three.

A few months ago I made a list of the bikes and trikes that appeared on the show over in the Happy Birthday Miz Tisdale thread. I don't know if you saw it.