Happy Birthday Sonny!

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Possum on a gumbush. 'Ol Enos turns 87 today. It's so hard to believe since he's always looked 20 years younger....well, not always. I'm sure that wasn't the case when he was 21. That would have been tough. It would have been even tougher when he was 5. Anyways, happy birthday. We're meeting at the Boar's Nest this evening. HossC is buying the buttermilk. They're half price to celebrate your birthday. Boss Hogg sure is generous. Of course the buttermilk has been expired for a month (but with buttermilk it's hard to tell). And Boss is charging 5 bucks to get out. 

2 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Possum on a gumbush. 'Ol Enos turns 87 today. It's so hard to believe since he's always looked 20 years younger....well, not always. I'm sure that wasn't the case when he was 21.

That reminds of a joke I saw recently:

My son was just born and another dad at the hospital congratulated me and said his daughter was born yesterday… said maybe they'll marry each other.

Sure, like my son is going to marry someone twice his age...

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday today to our favorite dipstick deputy, Enos Strate.  I hope Boss gives him some time off today. It's Buttermilk Day at the Boar's Nest. Who knows....maybe that pretty waitress Daisy will give him a kiss as he's sporting a buttermilk mustache! We love you Buddy Roe! Possum on a gumbush! Grits and Greens strike again! 

• 2 weeks later...