R. I. P. Aneesh A. Sehgal

Aneesh is my brother. He passed away Tuesday May 2nd at 9:16pm CT from a massive heart attack. His entire family was by his side as we said our last goodbye. He a huge fan of the Dukes & 80s nostalgia.

public services Thursday, May 11th 3pm

DuPage Memorial Chapel 951 W Washington Street, West Chicago, IL 60185

3 hours ago, Reena said:

Aneesh is my brother. He passed away Tuesday May 2nd at 9:16pm CT from a massive heart attack. His entire family was by his side as we said our last goodbye. He a huge fan of the Dukes & 80s nostalgia.

I am so sorry for your your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Aneesh played a big part of the DOH fandom world and he will be greatly missed. I am so glad you all were able to be by his side to say goodbye. Still incredibly sad and hard.

So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way.  

6 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

I am so sorry to hear this. I was in the fan club back in the day. Aneesh was very passionate about the show and was a huge part of keeping the fandom alive after the show finished its original run.

So was I !!! We used to correspond back and forth when I was in college. Later, when the internet came along, we hooked there. I can't believe it! He was only in his 40's I think! He seemed to know it was coming though, as he was  already in the hospital! MAN THAT's ROUGH!!

7 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

He was younger than I am. I think his 49th birthday would've been later this month.

Wow! Do you know if he had any outstanding health issues? I mean even if he was fat, bad diet etc.......that STILL wouldn't do that at such an early age! At least he lived it to the fullest!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

17 hours ago, Reena said:

So sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine your pain. Only time can heal something like that.....but even then, you will always have an empty spot. You have our love and sympathy.