Is This It For Chevy and NASCAR?

Hobie Hartkins

I saw this article earlier today and rolled my eyes and scrolled passed it...I have a hard time seeing or thinking of NASCAR without Chevy in it. There has always been Chevys in there. Why would Chevy pull out of NASCAR for? I can see them pulling the Camero out for some reason or another (as them not not selling out the parts as much as listed in the article) but I am sure they'd put in another type of Chevy in it's place. It hasn't always been the Camero. It use to be Monte Carlo and Impala before it came to the Camero. 

But if the slim chance that Chevy did pull out of NASCAR completely...well I'd be just as loss as my Hendrick boys. I mean what would they drive without a Chevy? I can't see Hendrick in any other manufacturer outside of Chevy. LOL. 

I mean what would they drive without a Chevy? I can't see Hendrick in any other manufacturer outside of Chevy. LOL. 

Haven't you heard??? From now on it's going to be EV's for everybody in NASCAR!  :) !!!    

Just kidding....I don't think the world has gone that far down into H....Hazzard.....yet!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

The EV issue is getting ready to cause problems with dirt bike racing. What are they going to do with them? How do you determine what is fair? The difference between dirt bikes and NASCAR is that bikes have two classes...250cc and 450cc. So, you have 2 problems with trying to figure out how to fit them in. I can't stand the idea of watching them....I say "watching" because you can't hear them. It would be like going to a movie and finding out it's not a talkie. Sound is part of the experience. If they are going to let EVs race they'd better cut their ticket price in half. After all, you are only getting half of the product.