What I'm Doing Right Now!

6 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Yep, I watched the game. I like both teams so it was tough to see one lose. After the game I did some astronomy...finally got clear skies. I hit the trails on my new dirt bike yesterday and am getting ready to head out again now. It makes me feel young again. 

Hey! That's where it's at! I'm about to go to town in the next half hour and then it's back to the car lot. Business has been slow! If anybody wants to buy a red buggy....just let me know! ( I've got a special going--buy a car and get a free jug of my finest! :) ) 

14 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Well, my motorcycle is green and that's the color of the Green Bay Packers so I bet you don't like my motorcycle.....so there! 

Um...ewe. Whatever possessed you to buy such a color of motorcycle? Couldn't you  have picked red or orange? LOL. Or maybe blue and orange for the Chicago Bears! You should have to wash your mouth out with soap for speaking the GBP name aloud like that. ;) Though my first car was actually green...it was more of an forest green and I got it from my mom. So I didn't get to chose the color...otherwise it definitely wouldn't have been green. LOL Though I love my Cubby red car that I have now. Nothing fancy...but it's mine! And my favorite color! (I didn't really get to chose from that either...it was the best car I could afford - with help from my dad. LOL) I was just lucky it was red. :D Whether you like it or not, Roger...HEE HEE.  ;) 

18 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

actually I'd like that too but I think my favorite would be an African American Ninja ( I'm white....I can't say the " B " word!)  with red  trim!

That would be sharp...I think I'd like it the opposite. A red ninja with a black trim. (I'm white too...but I'm not racist. Black is just a color. Like red and purple...)

6 minutes ago, Garrett Duke said:

That would be sharp...I think I'd like it the opposite. A red ninja with a black trim. (I'm white too...but I'm not racist. Black is just a color. Like red and purple...)

The opposite would look good too and as far as " Raciat " whatever that word REALLY means , I say stuff like that to provoke thought and get people to THINK about how they turn our words, Heritage ( " Racist " battle flag!)  and anything we have into a race baiting game. I know this is a fun site and we need to leave  the heavy stuff outside of Hazzard City limits but I mention stuff like this everywhere I go on and off the computer , in order to  get people to THINK instead of being brain washed Troglodytes! 

And now.......back to the fun! :-P

On 2/14/2023 at 5:00 AM, Skipper Duke said:

Haha reminds me of when Ginger said about the Professor-s gray matter n Gilligan replied "Who cares about his laundry. Just as long as he's smart." ;)

Hey....what is The old man that lived in the ....swamnp???....He had 2 twin daughters that were fine! Jeb.....McCob????

On 2/16/2023 at 1:13 PM, Garrett Duke said:

Um...ewe. Whatever possessed you to buy such a color of motorcycle? Couldn't you  have picked red or orange? LOL. Or maybe blue and orange for the Chicago Bears! You should have to wash your mouth out with soap for speaking the GBP name aloud like that. ;) Though my first car was actually green...it was more of an forest green and I got it from my mom. So I didn't get to chose the color...otherwise it definitely wouldn't have been green. LOL Though I love my Cubby red car that I have now. Nothing fancy...but it's mine! And my favorite color! (I didn't really get to chose from that either...it was the best car I could afford - with help from my dad. LOL) I was just lucky it was red. :D Whether you like it or not, Roger...HEE HEE.  ;) 

My first car was Cubs color.....blue Mustang