Breaker One for Hoss

RogerDuke

I'm starting to get concerned here. How many days has it been now? Maybe he's doing the same thing my nephew did 35 years ago, went into a tool shed to play hide and go seek without telling anybody he was playing hide and go seek and then fell asleep. 

I just realized something. If we don't have a moderator watching over us, we can party all we want....and even say bad words without getting in trouble. I'll start with the first bad word....revenuer. 

I'm here, Roger, I even made a cheeky reply to your post earlier this week.

I think the time I couldn't log in due to the forum update last year is pretty much the only day I missed in over 10 years. I also read or at least skim every post. It must be that I'm going to bed before most of y'all turn up!

1 hour ago, HossC said:

I'm here, Roger, I even made a cheeky reply to your post earlier this week.

I think the time I couldn't log in due to the forum update last year is pretty much the only day I missed in over 10 years. I also read or at least skim every post. It must be that I'm going to bed before most of y'all turn up!

Well, that's your own fault...LOL!!  :) Late night partying at the Boars Nest will get you every time! :) 

12 hours ago, HossC said:

Glad to know you are okay but sorry to hear we can't misbehave without getting in trouble. 

• 5 weeks later...

Dang it Roger...why you tell me that Hoss was lost or not around. We could have had a wild party and blown up Hazzardnet with our wildness without him.

Now we got to cross the ts and dot the i's and not party.

What fun is that?

Guess I'll just go watch the race...

Go Chase Go! :)

In more news...spring training has started for my Cubbies. Baseball + NASCAR = perfect happiness!

1 hour ago, Garrett Duke said:

Dang it Roger...why you tell me that Hoss was lost or not around. We could have had a wild party and blown up Hazzardnet with our wildness without him.

Now we got to cross the ts and dot the i's and not party.

What fun is that?

I'm always here, Garrett, you should know that. To quote Carl the the janitor from 'The Breakfast Club', "I am the eyes and ears of this institution, my friends."

32 minutes ago, HossC said:

I'm always here, Garrett, you should know that. To quote Carl the the janitor from 'The Breakfast Club', "I am the eyes and ears of this institution, my friends."

How come that doesn't surprise me? Now we are never free to have our wild and crazy party and throw confetti all over Hnet...orange confetti that is. ;)