Serge's General Lee

Mr. Lee

15 hours ago, Boss JD Hogg said:

This is a great video and it must have been amazing having John Schneider drive your car.

The General Lees in the early Georgia episodes are my favorite look(s) for the car.  I like the shorter push bar and the darker blue in the General Lee lettering and the flag.  The car looks spot on to LEE1.

Can you post some pictures of the interior?

Interior is a mess now. When you watch the John Schneider vid you can see some inside shots, also with my 01-helmets on the seats.

1 hour ago, Mr. Lee said:

AlmaH must be my buddy for sure. I'll ask him why he shut down the website. First he only shut down the forum, website was still running after that.

Ireland is not that far from here. You know Nickie Fagan maybey? He's in Ireland aswell, owns a General Lee and Tom Sarmento visited him also multiple times.

I checked out Roth Potter on here, doesn't ring a bell for now. Does anyone now's his real name?

I don't know Nickie Fagan. The car I sat in wasn't his, but I never got the name of the General Lee owner I met at one of the other car shows.

I did get to spend the afternoon chatting to Tom Sarmento many years ago. Back then, there was another HNet member in Ireland who went by the name of CDoherty. He invited me to join him with Tom. You can read about the meeting here.

I can't find Roth's real name. His bio says he's from Gelderland, The Netherlands. You can see his introductory post here.

40 minutes ago, HossC said:

I don't know Nickie Fagan. The car I sat in wasn't his, but I never got the name of the General Lee owner I met at one of the other car shows.

It looks like the spelling is Nicky Fagan. I found this 2011 article on him, his General Lee and Tom Sarmento in The Meath Chronicle. FYI. Meath is the Irish county to the north and east of Co. Dublin.

19 hours ago, HossC said:

It looks like the spelling is Nicky Fagan. I found this 2011 article on him, his General Lee and Tom Sarmento in The Meath Chronicle. FYI. Meath is the Irish county to the north and east of Co. Dublin.

How far is Dublin from County Down do you think? ( That's where my people are from!)

On 1/31/2023 at 10:14 PM, HossC said:

Yes, that's him! Nice guy, saw him at Cooters Last Stand back in 2017

21 hours ago, Garrett Duke said:

Must be a great place to live then. Perhaps I should start packing...:)

It USED to be but if you want to get anywhere in 5-10 min. ( 40 yrs. ago) forget it! If you don't have a million dollars to lay out for a house....you better resign yourself to the fact, you'll be living in a bad neighborhood! 

Nice! Guess most are all US members. 

Not much work done at the car the past weeks. While the windscreen is out I did some little rust repair on places where the windshield is mounted. Just finished putting some basecoat there, next weekend I try to have it back to Hemi Orange again.

Tried to upload a pic but doesn't seem to work. Put in the URL at "other media" but doest load.

so here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/J3zr6XvodaVuEcCKA