Farewell to our old home in Campbell Ohio USA

Skipper Duke

48 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

That's too bad. How long did you live there? Are they building something new there? 

We lived there from my birth 1987-2001. Lived in 10 Delmar then moved over into 6. Lived in 6 from the time of the move over from 10 up to 2001. They're talking about having a park there. They want to hopefully save some of the homes and turn them into some sort of museum.

On 1/7/2023 at 3:20 PM, Skipper Duke said:

We lived there from my birth 1987-2001. Lived in 10 Delmar then moved over into 6. Lived in 6 from the time of the move over from 10 up to 2001. They're talking about having a park there. They want to hopefully save some of the homes and turn them into some sort of museum.

WTF???**  That's strange to say the least! Actually it's down right weird! 

**  What The FLASH???   ....something you say about something so confusing even Flash wouldn't understand!  :) 

• 8 months later...

I feel sad. Took a drive thru my ol' neighborhood Campbell Ohio.Everything is gone in my old neighborhood. All this is gone now. My childhood apartment, my 2 schools I attended. 8 other different apartment buildings there are gone. Tear down actually started 11 years ago. But they only just got around to our building this past January 2023. Ours stood vacant for 22 years before tear down. September 2001- January 2023 ours stood after we moved out. Nothing but a memory now all of it. At least we took some pictures of them before tear down. Don't have any pictures of the schools though. The apartment buildings are now only a memory, the schools too.

• 1 month later...