Anyone wanna write...

Garrett Duke

I haven't written anything in forever nor have I watched much Dukes (I am ashamed of this all) but really do miss them both. I don't have much time on my hands, especially once classes start up again, but was wondering if anyone would want to think of a story idea with me and write a little DOH fan-fic with me?  If not, that is OK too. Just thought I'd ask... ;) 

If you change your mind I would be interested. But we could make a deal that there is no pressure. If someone doesn't respond right away the other person would be fine. In fact, a slow pace might be to the liking of us both. And there would also be no pressure to write long posts....but the person could If they wanted. I guess a slow relaxed no pressure fan fic is better than none. Think about it. No pressure to say yes!

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

If you change your mind I would be interested. But we could make a deal that there is no pressure. If someone doesn't respond right away the other person would be fine. In fact, a slow pace might be to the liking of us both. And there would also be no pressure to write long posts....but the person could If they wanted. I guess a slow relaxed no pressure fan fic is better than none. Think about it. No pressure to say yes!

That is exactly what I was kinda thinking. My classes start the 17th so that will slow me down some too. Just let me know if you want to or not. No pressure here either. Just thought it would be fun.